Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Short Love Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Love Stories (1847 Views)

40+ Best Sweet Short Love Sms For Her / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / Berger To Ajah (a Not So Short Love Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Love Stories by LipstickCrib(f): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
I lost my leg when I was 19. I was dating a girl at that time and we were very much in love. After a while, she suddenly decided to move abroad, claiming that she wanted to earn some money for us. I wanted to believe her, but was convinced that she was lying. I told her we needed to break up and that it would be better for her. One month later, my doorbell rang. I took my crutches, opened the door and there she was. I didn’t even manage to get a word out before she slapped me and I fell down. She kneeled down beside me, hugged me and said, “You’re an idiot! I didn’t run away from you. We’re going to the hospital tomorrow and there’s a prosthesis waiting for you. I went abroad to earn money so you’ll be able to walk again — do you understand?” I was so overwhelmed with emotion that I couldn’t utter a single word — I just hugged her tightly and cried.
Re: Short Love Stories by LipstickCrib(f): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
I met a funny, kind, and educated young man on the internet. He was also very handsome. We used Skype to stay in touch for several years. After a while, I understood that I loved him and he said he loved me, but he was afraid to meet. I insisted on meeting and traveled thousands of miles to see him. It turned out that the young man was disabled and he couldn’t walk. We spent 3 months together and we quickly got engaged.
He is the best and he is perfect for me — my Professor X!
Re: Short Love Stories by LipstickCrib(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
I’m sterile. I kept it from my first girlfriend for a long time because I was afraid that she would leave me. When I finally told her, she actually did leave. I was depressed for a year and my other relationships all led to nothing. About 6 months ago, I met a girl and fell madly in love, but I was afraid to tell her. Yesterday, I told her everything and she just looked at me and said that we could adopt in the future. I was so relieved that I started crying and I knew then that I wanted to marry her.
Re: Short Love Stories by Succex1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Next��
Re: Short Love Stories by LipstickCrib(f): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Married to a Cheetah

��DAVE

Hi, my name is David but everyone calls me Dave. I'm married to Patricia, the best wife in the world who also happens to be the sole heir of The Kanayo Group of Companies. Yeah, I'm married to the daughter of the richest mogul in the city of Lagos.

We met five years ago at a store when I had no job and no money. She turned my life around and changed everything for me.

She gave me a job and a place to call home. We got married after her father died and it's been five years already. She has an eight year old daughter from her previous relationship.

Our marriage is almost perfect, yeah I said almost because I'm an unrepentant cheat. I am cheating on my loving wife with her best friend and everything in skirts.

Her name is Kemi and she is posing as my younger brother's girlfriend to gain easy access into our home and family.

As much as I hate to admit it, I love Kemi even more than I love my own wife. She's very sweet inside out.

Pat introduced her to me a few months after we met and since that day, I fell in love with her and we started creeping around with each other.

I paid my younger brother - Gabriel to date her so she can always come around to our house for dinner and be treated as a part of the family.

If not for the fact that Pat was the one who brought me out of poverty, I wouldn't have married her. I would have gone for Kemi. I'm only married to her as a way of showing my gratitude.

I'm currently sitting at the bar in a classic hotel waiting for Kemi to arrive at our usual love nest as I sipped on my drink.

"Hey handsome." Came the voice of the beautiful bar attendant as she smiled baring her white teeth at me. I must admit, beautiful women are my weakness.

"Hey darling, what's up?" I responded with a smug smile.

"My shift ends by 8, call me." She said in a whisper and passed me a folded piece of paper before walking away swaying her hips on purpose clutching a tray full of bottles and glasses in her hand. I eyed her big behind as she turned round and shot me a wink.

I opened the piece of paper and saw her phone number written on it in blue ink. I quickly tucked the paper in my pocket as I saw Kemi scanning the room to locate me. She smiled as we locked eyes and approached the bar where I was sitting.

"Hey D." She greeted as she approached the table and gave me a kiss.

"What's wrong with you Kemi?" I asked in panic as I tried pushing her away. I turned round and scanned the room to see if anyone noticed what just went down between us.

"We're not supposed to be kissing in public Kemi." I complained as I opened the door and we both got into the hotel room.

She ignored me and jumped on me as we kissed passionately and landed roughly on the bed. Just then, a call got into my phone. It was my brother Gabriel calling. What does he want now? "That will be later on." I thought as we continued with the act.�

"Hey babe!" Pat stood up and greeted me as I got back home that night.

It was already 9 in the night and she was sitting in bed working on her laptop.

"Hey sweetie" I replied smiling sweetly as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You look beautiful tonight." I whispered softly in her ears as I could see her face crease in a smile. I was telling the truth though. My wife is a beautiful woman with glowing brown skin and perfectly shaped face.

"What took you so long to get back Dave?" She asked faking a frown.

"I was hosting a couple clients to dinner." I lied trying to sound as convincing as possible. My wife is very easy to persuade. If only she knew who I was spending time with.

We talked and laughed for so long before finally retiring for the night's rest.

Next Morning:

A knock sounded on the front door as I was having breakfast with Pat and one of the maids rushed to get it.

"Good morning sir, yes please come inside." I could hear the maid say and I turned to see who was visiting so early in the morning. It was my brother Gabriel. Jeez! I'd forgotten to call him back yesterday.

"Look who we have here." Pat teased as he approached the dining table.

"Good morning family." He greeted as he took a seat and we got talking.

Patricia got inside to do her makeup and leave for work when we were done with the meal while the maid cleared the table. Gabriel and I now had the space to discuss on what brought him here.

He was actually in my house to demand for some money just like I suspected. And I have no other choice but to get him what he wants.

"Sweetie, I need some money to give to Gabriel, he's bout to leave." I told my wife as I got into the bedroom where I found her seated before the dressing table with a big makeup brush that only God knows what it is being used for.

"Second drawer on the left. And please tell him to get a job already. Will ya?" She said without breaking eye contact with the mirror in front of her.

"Sure, thanks for the loan." I replied as I shut the drawer and walked out of the room heading back to the living room where Gabriel was.

"It's good to have a loaded wife." Gabriel teased as he put the money in his pocket.

"Shut up and get out of my house." I responded with a little chuckle.

"You mean Mr Kanayo's house." Gabriel teased again as he opened the door and disappeared from the room.

Whew! This is what I go through all the time, I have to pay my jobless womaniser and gambling addicted brother so much for his continued cooperation or I'm dead meat.

"Babe I'm done already, are you?" Pat asked as she walked into the living room with her heels making a great deal of noise as she took every single step.

"Yeah let's get going." I said after adjusting my tie and picked up my briefcase which was on one of the sofas in the room. Just then, my phone rang and I checked the screen to find the name 'Rose Tuesday' displayed on it. Gosh! These women won't let me be. I met her last Tuesday at one of the clubs in town.

"I need to take this call sweetie, I'll follow in another car." I said and gave her a little peck on the cheek. I didn't want to ruin her makeup.

"Don't be late and don't drive crazy." She ordered sternly and walked out of the front door.

"Yes ma'am." I replied and picked up the call as soon as she shut the door.

"What do you want Rose? thought I said I'll call you when I need you again." I rapped almost in a whisper.

"You've been on my mind ever since that day baby, can we meet today at the same place?" She said in a voice that depicted a great amount of yearning.

"And I told you clearly that I'm a married man. Just pace it okay, I'll...

"Check your WhatsApp" she cut in and hung up the phone.

I scoffed as I clicked on the menu button and scrolled down to my WhatsApp. I turned on my data connection and waited for the app to refresh. Her message popped up and I clicked on it impatiently. It was a photo of her lying on the bed stark naked. Seeing her naked body really aroused me as my senses went numb and the bad boy in me came alive. A big bulge was already growing in my pants as I looked down at it. These women will be the death of me.

I dialled her number and she picked up at the second ring like she was expecting me to call her back.

"Meet me at Empress hotel, same room by uhm....9:35." I said breathlessly looking at my wrist watch to ensure that I'll have enough time to get there.

"Alright baby. See you!" She screamed excitedly into the phone and hung up.

I rushed out of the house like a mad man with my briefcase secured firmly in my left hand.

I'm addicted to what's between the legs of a beautiful woman anytime, any day and I know y'all gonna hate me for this.

Read episode 2>>>

https://loverion.com.ng/a-husbands-secret-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Father Rapes His 3-yr-old Daughter While His Wife Was In The Labor Room [photos] / What Is The Cause Of High Number Of Single Parent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.