Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! (48178 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
sandraade:
Would u be my friend?
Of course! Friends already

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by bonnyhope: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
truthsayer009:

My Sister you have done well.

Don't let anybody talk down on you. Even if you didn't like the guy, you could have chopped money and cleaned mouth.

This same country that a girl got credited 950k mistakenly by her BF last week and refused to return it.

Do people even get married to people they love in Nigeria? Let's be honest. Most marriages are for convenience sakes.

People marry for convenience in Nigeria and not for love, nobody should get it twisted please.

Sounds paranoid but thats the truth.

This one don d confess

If it was guy that said it now, you would say otherwise
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
bonnyhope:

This thread has given you girls avenue to advertise yourself
Self acclaimed integrity
If it hurts you that much try and have some yourself.Start with having some self respect!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Martinez39(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Take it easy, we know you are a wife material. grin

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Liposure:
may God bless u with a good man 4 doing d right thing. By d way, are u from ota?
No sir. I only served there

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Tunagee(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aside from adding value and inspiration to human lives, she is also very beautiful. God will give you a husband that you won't have any reason to complain about him; your soul mate and your own husband. I appreciate u deeply for what u did.
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Slynation(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:
Met this guy late September, he was in for loving doving and all. Told me I was the perfect definition of what he was looking for in a bride.

This is a well to do single man with chains of businesses, cars, a good house & also working for mining company. He is Responsible disciplined and religious.
Bottom line is He's what any lady would be glad to have.

The thing is, He had problems with his bae & wanted to find solace and comfort with me, forget his Fiancee and moved on.

I could have taken Advantage of their situation, played the Angelic Good wife, hold him tight, pretend to tolerate all his mess & made him forget totally about his bae.
But I see it as a challenge I have to overcome.
Why

I had issues with my fiance, he left to find comfort in the hands of another girl. The girl jumped on the opportunity without hesitation, played the perfect babe and the rest is history...

I couldn't do the same to another girl, i know how heartbreak & betrayal feels.
so I decided to help them for I know their issue isn't beyond repair.

I took my time to let the guy know I am not perfect and equally have my flaws.
I made him see reason why he shouldn't give up and run to a comfort zone each time his relationship has issues.
Their issue was just communication breakdown & lack of understanding. They could fix it if they really want to and ready to shift grounds...

And now, I'm grateful my efforts played off, with my coaching, he realized he was making a mistake taking the risk of throwing a 3 years relationship away for another one which the outcome is yet unknown.

Now they are back Together, settled all differences and their wedding date is set.
I just received an IV to attend their wedding holding on 18th of January 2020.

If i had entered their Picture, it may be impossible or almost imposssible for this great feat to happen.

I couldn't be more proud of myself. smiley

Ladies This Year Let's help ourselves out!
Don't take Advantage of other people's situations
Don't be the reason why a relationship or marriage breaks totally.
Don't let Despiration push you into hurting others.
May God help us, Give us the best of partners and not make us a stumbling block to the happiness of others.

I did well right

Sorry for the Long Epistle
Cc. Lalasticlala help push to Front Page, Let others Learn.
lalasticlala
farano
In as much as no one can dispute the fact that you did well, but i just have to ask this important question, are you allergic to better thing? Nawa oO
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by bonnyhope: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
safarigirl:

Lots of unions in Nigeria are forced, but a lot of them are also managing each other, so that world people will not mock them. That is why this country is filled with sad, frustrated people.

Don't fret sha, whenever they encounter difficulties, OP will be on hand for marriage counseling.

Don't give yourself false view about people s life which you do not have knowledge about

Look for your man and marry, stop slaying

Alot of people are enjoying their marriages
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by bonnyhope: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

That's Direct and straight forward cheesy

Yes

I am a man of few words,

And always stand by my words

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Godwin2019(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kudos Dear, You Are A Godsent, Your Reward Is In Heaven. Kudos

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by womenareapes: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
Women are just for men pleasure, wonder why all the inventors of good things like car, aeroplane, telephone, washing machine are not from women.

If there were no men, Humans would just be the same with animals in the wild.

All the things women claim to do are also done by other mammal animals like breastfeeding and caring of young ones, nothing that makes them higher animals.
read my signature! It explains everything
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by LordOfTheWeed: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Roon9:
Should we tell her? grin
Nah fam.. .. .. Let's keep it a secret grin
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by succri(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
In pidgin, " u no ready , las las person you go date no go fall from up , and you no go be the first gf " I think u dont like the guy much
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Penboy: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cock and bull story...
Can I use your story line for a book on Amazon??

I'll give you 10% royalty.

Edited.. What the hell is "rooster and bull" ??
Coc.k and bull...
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by womenareapes: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:
Met this guy late September, he was in for loving doving and all. Told me I was the perfect definition of what he was looking for in a bride.

This is a well to do single man with chains of businesses, cars, a good house & also working for mining company. He is Responsible disciplined and religious.

The thing is, He had problems with his bae & wanted to find solace and comfort with me, forget his Fiancee and moved on.

I could have taken Advantage of their situation, played the Angelic Good wife, hold him tight, pretend to tolerate all his mess & made him forget totally about his bae.
Why

I had issues with my fiance, he left to find comfort in the hands of another girl. The girl jumped on the opportunity without hesitation, played the perfect babe and the rest is history...

I made him see reason why he shouldn't give up and run to a comfort zone each time his relationship has issues.
Their issue was just communication breakdown & lack of understanding. They could fix it if they really want to and ready to shift grounds...

And now, I'm grateful my efforts played off, with my coaching, he realized he was making a mistake taking the risk of throwing a 3 years relationship away for another one which the outcome is yet unknown.

Now they are back Together, settled all differences and their wedding date is set.

If i had entered their Picture, it may be impossible or almost imposssible for this great feat to happen.

May God help us, Give us the best of partners and not make us a stumbling block to the happiness of others.

I did well right

wow!
Many of your fish brain association unions will be congratulating you that you did well! But let me tell you something:

You are suffering from low self-esteem and in mental pain for solving that guy's problem by becoming captain marvel undecided

You think we don't know you barbaric female undecided
You are regretting what you did instead of snatching that man from that female ape sad

You now come here and be talking hero talk to boost your miserable low self-esteem.

You save a union bullshit as an umbrella to cover your failed attempt ticket to poverty eradication scheme grin grin

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by BigJoe19: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
womenareapes:
read my signature! It explains everything
Theoretically it is possible for a beautiful woman to have less intelligence than a chimpanzee and still be considered an acceptable member of society
Your signature says it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
bonnyhope:

Yes
I am a man of few words,
And always stand by my words
Aiit. No problems

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Why

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Liposure: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:
No sir. I only served there
its nice knowing a great person like u

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by odinga1of: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Why

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano

Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa should appoint you as Special Assistant on Counseling and Relationship Coach

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Liposure:
its nice knowing a great person like u
Same here sir

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by womenareapes: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
and this trash makes front page?
2020 is here and we all busy with how we'll expand our career with horizons of success and ladies are still being obsessed with relationship.
seems marriage and relationships are the only priority of ladies here and that's only what u lots were created for.
Mtchew useless entities.

cc womenareapes Bigjoe19

I wonder!

She is just consoling herself from her failed snatching attempt to eradicate her poverty, hence the captain marvel bullshit story undecided
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Liposure: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Same here sir
lest i 4get, can we be friends?
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Liposure:
lest i 4get, can we be friends?
Done!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Blastedholligan: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Why

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano
you're a good person. You did very well

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Sunnysmart006: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
God bless u dear. Can I have ur contact please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by zigzagluv: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
God bring husband for you , you use your hand throw away am ,
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by tck2000(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
NEXT TIME ALLOW THE FOOL OF A PERSON TO SUFFER MISERABLY IN YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU DITCH THEM.... SO PEOPLE CAN START TO VALUE THE THINGS THEY ALREADY HAVE.

MOST TIMES, PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING THAT THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE, WITHOUT KNOWING THAT IN REALITY, THE GRASS IS ONLY GREENER WHERE YOU WATER IT.
THINGS WILL WORK WHEN YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM.
Apt

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by DavidEsq(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Nice one sis. kiss
What you did was noble.
You're a Queen.
Your King is just around the bend. Hold up.

Her king is around the "corner". No wonder that dude sang "one corner".
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by tck2000(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Penboy:
Cock and bull story...
Can I use your story line for a book on Amazon??

I'll give you 10% royalty.

Edited.. What the hell is "rooster and bull" ??
Coc.k and bull...
Please can you teach me how to write and publish ebooks for free?
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by generationz(f): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Why

I did well right

lalasticlala
farano

What makes you think the issue that made them part ways initially won't come up when the are married?

In other to feel good about yourself, you blackmailed them with the fact they have been together for three years forgetting that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

One has to be very careful with trying to tell people whether or not they should get married because no matter how much they tell you their stories you can never know the whole situation 100%.

There are circumstances, values, characteristics etc that may or may not make a relationship work.

The problem that broke them apart and can't be fixed in a few days of getting back together.

I'm sure if they start experiencing ish again in the marriage this time with kids involved, you will come back to form relationship coach telling them to remain in misery because you want to feel good about yourself.

One should be very careful how they involve themselves in other peoples love relationships.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by DavidEsq(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
womenareapes:

I wonder!

She is just consoling herself from her failed snatching attempt to eradicate her poverty, hence the captain marvel bullshit story undecided

OP is this true? I don't like lying o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.