Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? (874 Views)

The Nigerian Mans Shame Of Giving Birth In UK, Canada, USA / Cost Of Giving Birth In Brazil From Nigeria / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? by dotcomnamenamee(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Can someone confirm if NPC "Attestation of Birth" can be accepted in replacement of Affidavit of Declaration of Age? I lost my original Birth Certificate and i have since then obtained Age Declaration and NPC Attestation of Birth. But now I have lost my Affidavit Age Declaration. However, I am still in possession of my original NPC Attestation of Birth and it has been authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja and also authenticated b the Embassy of Nigeria here. I am really concerned that they may require original Affidavit Declaration of Age? Though I have the photocopy of the Affidavit Declaration of Age. What do you think guys?
Re: Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? by dotcomnamenamee(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
?
Re: Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? by Abohky: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why are you disturbing yourself? Your NPC birth attestation and authentication from Respective registered authority covers you. In shot i have affidavit but there is something i am working on that requires NPC birth attestation and my affidavit is not accepted... So i think what u have is .......�.
dotcomnamenamee:
Can someone confirm if NPC "Attestation of Birth" can be accepted in replacement of Affidavit of Declaration of Age? I lost my original Birth Certificate and i have since then obtained Age Declaration and NPC Attestation of Birth. But now I have lost my Affidavit Age Declaration. However, I am still in possession of my original NPC Attestation of Birth and it has been authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja and also authenticated b the Embassy of Nigeria here. I am really concerned that they may require original Affidavit Declaration of Age? Though I have the photocopy of the Affidavit Declaration of Age. What do you think guys?

1 Like

Re: Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? by molybdenum0012: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
You don't need the affidavit bro, the NPC attestation is enough. Once you present the NPC, nobody will ask you for Affidavit again.

So, calm down.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? by dotcomnamenamee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Abohky:
Why are you disturbing yourself? Your NPC birth attestation and authentication from Respective registered authority covers you. In shot i have affidavit but there is something i am working on that requires NPC birth attestation and my affidavit is not accepted... So i think what u have is .......�.

Thank you so much
Re: Can I Use NPC Attestation Of Birth In Replacement Of Affidavit Age Declaration? by dotcomnamenamee(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
molybdenum0012:
You don't need the affidavit bro, the NPC attestation is enough. Once you present the NPC, nobody will ask you for Affidavit again.

So, calm down.

Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Ibom Air Set For Regional Flight Operations....photos / Fuel Jettison Procedure - This Is Why The Ethiopian Airline Pilot Dumped Fuel / More International Students Are Seeking Asylum In Canada, Numbers Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.