Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (23373 Views)

EFCC Gets Order To Detain Accountant-General Ahmed Idris For More Days / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by unitysheart(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
dochenaj:
Shehu Sani is in for some rough ride.

How does holding him affect the investigation?

Our justice system is corrupted, because the judges are corrupt and most of them have skeletons in their closet and the FG is privy to that hence the blackmailing. Cos I don't understand how a sensible judge could order someone to be held, for investigations to be carried out implying that EFCC didn't have enough evidence before making the arrest.

Both the judge that issued the arrest warrant and the one that gave this stupid hold order need to be investigated. Oh! I forgot the NJC can't do nada.

Read well before reacting.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by FlordFlorez(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
That midget is responsible. Fear short people.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by donprinyo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
XpozzzzZombie:
MEET HELlNUES ANOTHER NAIRALAND RESIDENT ZOMBIE SUFFER HEAD COLLECTING 30K IN EXCHANGE FOR THE FUTURE OF THIER UNBORN GENERATION.
N.B: MOST ZOMBIES ON NAIRALAND ARE HAGGARD AND POOR. DON'T ARGUE WITH THEM. THEY SURVIVE ON THIER MONTHLY 30K
STIPEND
He still looking hungry

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by miclil: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
14 days because nah former Senate hmm***
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by donprinyo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
APC is very predictable and worst thing dat has happened to well meaning and hard working people in dis country

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by MarxisGlaaiback: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
That's why e no good 4 persn to overtalk himself ! !
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by dallyemmy: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
If he really committed the offense charge him to court and don't detain him for two weeks...

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by ajl: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viking007:
I knew his Twitter attacks against the dictator will lead to this. An ex Senator that was earning millions monthly will come "extort" $10,000? cheesy.

Greed has no limit or boundary. Apparently Shehu Sanni is a glutton too. Really disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by TollinsN: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Court can order the extension of number of days a suspect can be detained once there is substantial evidence of fresh facts relating to the allegation against such person. Or there is an evidence of technical obstruction to the obtainment of exhibits or arrest of accomplices
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by 12345baba(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
He done give el rufai opportunity to Bleep am up big time
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Sunnymatey(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Politically motivated arrest
Why will you arrest before investigation
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by vikithor(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Learn how to drive,manual or automatic car,get a good driving skill,see our signature below
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Saint99: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
"I will undoubtedly have to seek what is happily known as gainful employment, which I am glad to say does not describe holding public office". In ‘Time’ 22 December 1952 .
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by AdaoraNK(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
He will be charged to court afterwards and his bail application will be adjourned.

When you fight with people at the corridor of power be very careful because Nigerian politicians abuse political power.

But I no mention any politician name ooo!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by lazarusokafor90(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mowoe:
It usually starts with 14 Days. Ask Sowore!
So so true.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Koladepounds: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
How far na this man

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by sizer07: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
If found guilty this man most be a very greedy withy man.with all those jumbo salaries he collected for been a Senate, plus constituency chuwa chuwa plus committee runs. An average Senate most be a very rich and well establish man upon completion of 4 or 8 yrs if his case file are not with his village peoples as the case may be. El rufai was right abt this man been a smug after all. If he was still in the red chambers, this scandal would have never seen the light of the day. I follow him on Twitter he talk too much and I was expecting him to deny those allegations but to date noting has been said from him or his legal reps . SHEGE BARAWO if he is guilty
shame!!!!!!
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Amsickindahead: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
El rufai must be laughing in different languages right now

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Viking007(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
dochenaj:

Our justice system is corrupted, because the judges are corrupt and most of them have skeletons in their closet and the FG is privy to that hence the blackmailing. Cos I don't understand how a sensible judge could order someone to be held, for investigations to be carried out implying that EFCC didn't have enough evidence before making the arrest.

Both the judge that issued the arrest warrant and the one that gave this stupid hold order need to be investigated. Oh! I forgot the NJC can't do nada.
cheesy I can see you've watched alot of Investigation Discovery on DStv. It's only in Nigeria you see people getting arrested without evidence. In saner climes, they do thorough investigations before they get an arrest warrant.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by klax(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
kutashi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-gets-court-order-to-detain-shehu-sani-for-14-days/

Dem don start again, Sowore antics loading after EFCC the next you will here is DSS has taken over before you know Shehu is charge with treason and felony.........
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by surgical: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viking007:
I knew his Twitter attacks against the dictator will lead to this. An ex Senator that was earning millions monthly will come "extort" $10,000? cheesy.
He was also accused of murder in the past before the person that was to frame him denied ever meeting or knew him
People don't understand that the current rulers are straight from hell , there is no evil they are not capable of

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Roon9(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
inoki247:
Me I don't understand this our country again oh dem go arrest you before dem start investigations instead make dem charge u to court for ur crime dem go dey go court go colet court Judgement to detain you..

You'd confess by yourself grin
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by idiege12(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Another witch hunting has begun. It is well.

Meanwhile, see beautiful interior of Emoney's Mansion and the flamboyant Ilu Festival in Ihiala, Anambra State, below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF0mIBrGpWA
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Neddyogu(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Diego1989:
Chai, E don red for dis Guy.

Pepper red o
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Davisk11(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
this one will fully go baid in efcc custody
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by fredoooooo: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Forever sir ... his afrk go don double grin
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by isahsalee: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
tunjilee003:
If he is quizzed and found guilty of charges he should bear the consequences alone... This will serve as a detriment to others

You meant to deterrent and NOT detriment i guess
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by isahsalee: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
isahsalee:

You meant to say deterrent and NOT detriment i guess
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
all opposition will be held for investigation during election campaign , Tinubu take note
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by spirul77: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
e be like this El rufail get mouth for presidency well well o.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Hedonisco: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
dochenaj:

I tell you. This country is getting scarier to live in. The rule of law is dead.

How can you detain someone under the guise of concluding investigations? Are you not supposed to conclude investigations and have your water tight evidence before you arrest?

Good lord.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N1.1trn Anchor Borrowers’ Loan: Tinubu Orders Security Agencies To Recover Cash / Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US / Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.