Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (23376 Views)

EFCC Gets Order To Detain Accountant-General Ahmed Idris For More Days / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by horladexino(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
angry angry

Hi guys do you wan make money on line by listing to music and others offer register here https://www.instagc.com/Horladexino

i can help you to create verified paypal account
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by mmadukoma: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Politicians should face there consequence, what goes round comes round.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by tunjilee003: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
isahsalee:

You meant to deterrent and NOT detriment i guess
deterrent
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by foolbuster: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
dochenaj:
Shehu Sani is in for some rough ride.

How does holding him affect the investigation?

Our justice system is corrupted, because the judges are corrupt and most of them have skeletons in their closet and the FG is privy to that hence the blackmailing. Cos I don't understand how a sensible judge could order someone to be held, for investigations to be carried out implying that EFCC didn't have enough evidence before making the arrest.

Both the judge that issued the arrest warrant and the one that gave this stupid hold order need to be investigated. Oh! I forgot the NJC can't do nada.

An ex senator for that matter.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by ChoCho54(f): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viking007:
I knew his Twitter attacks against the dictator will lead to this. An ex Senator that was earning millions monthly will come "extort" $10,000? cheesy.
My broh Ayam not understanding too..

And Sani has not said anything.

We have not also see a single pic.

Buh Mehn..dafug?
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by ChoCho54(f): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
surgical:
He was also accused of murder in the past before the person that was to frame him denied ever meeting or knew him
People don't understand that the current rulers are straight from hell , there is no evil they are not capable of
My question is, since this news broke few days ago, neither shehu sani, his aides, lawyer or family have said anything. What's really going on?
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by tityboi: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Job2004: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cock and bull story. I know Elrufai and his cohorts will for Shehu Sani
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Bimpe29: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Next level is waxing stronger.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Alawode01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
always observe the flag that raised and respect the dignity.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Detaining a Senator for 14days because of a mere sum of money which we are still unsure he took? They just want to embarrass this man. Is he running anywhere or not cooperating with the investigation?
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by eldeens: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ex Senator turns Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Wallace2107: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
[s][/s]
Dathypebruv:
Dammnnnn Niggur !!!!

All these mf Senators on enjoyment budget...

This one above me $10,000...

Damn this Zoogeria....
always talking rubbish.okpe
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viking007:
I knew his Twitter attacks against the dictator will lead to this. An ex Senator that was earning millions monthly will come "extort" $10,000? cheesy.

You are getting ahead of yourself, defending integrity of an accuse who you don't know what he's capable of is the peak of stupidity
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mentorkaryhm:
Firstly, make them loose the seat, and arrest or torment them. Simply because they were antagonists, or they didn't hold d broom

Or simply because they are criminals

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by Mayeldah(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
The arrest has political undertone. The EFCC is good at Media trial especially if you are a critic of Buhari Government.

Well if this allegation is true, then Shehu Sani fall hand I swear.

babzo:
Funny country. Funny, but tragic.
You arrest someone and then ask to detain him for 14 days ( Shehu) 50 days (Sowore) so that you can investigate..
What were you doing before the arrest? Even if such people are guilty; wont they and their associates try and hide evidence now that you have made your move?
Why not conduct full investigations before arresting?
Whatever happened to under cover agents?sting operations? Wiretaps?
Cant we learn from security operatives in more organized countries?
Before issuing a warrant of arrest or arresting a suspect, they will conduct lengthy investigations even if it means 10 years EXCEPT they have ironclad evidence.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by AmDayo: 1:21am On Jan 04, 2020
Am sure some groups of Lilliputian will say there are no reason behind his arrest...... don't be surprise if PDP take the helms of affairs of this country and also indict the Any APC members..........They are all thief's and looter's

They all have shit
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by babzo(m): 1:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Mayeldah:

The arrest has political undertone. The EFCC is good at Media trial especially if you are a critic of Buhari Government.

Well if this allegation is true, then Shehu Sani fall hand I swear.

I will be truly disappointed too if its true; with all the millions he legally earned as a Senator; he doesn't need to do all those.
That man is one of those who risked his life and suffered to make this democracy possible.
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by MDAgye: 2:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Nigeria na my country ooo
Re: Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days by duwdu: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Viking007:

You think say the millions monthly wey he earn before no go finish? Abi you no know say na becos the awuf moni wey him no dey get again go make am become extortionist?

Before the man join APC, him don try politrics so tey, him no get any moni. He con wise, do attach with APC and with Buhari name become Sinator, begin they earn milion million. Hin come say, "chai, na moni be dis?" He come begin yab everybody, thinking say him be Fela (of blessed memory.) Dem come vex, pusham comot for dem APC. Now, the million-million wey him don earn for the best four years of him life, no dey again and don finish. Wetin again you wan make this Shehu Sani do to get sometin wey near million million?

And the million million wey he get before, no be only few small radio wit battery him buy for few almajiris we see for the whole money? Na wetin again you come see for the moni yoursef?

Why una yeye dey smell like dis sef?

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Really The ''first Storey Building In Nigeria''? / Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt / N1.1trn Anchor Borrowers’ Loan: Tinubu Orders Security Agencies To Recover Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.