Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single (1284 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Was Divorced Or More Likely To Divorce / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by tpiander: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by tpiander: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
maybe God would answer your prayer.
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by BigotMan(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kanwulia-Jara & Kanwulia-Extra
grin grin grin
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by iPrevail(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
The kind of thread you open when you just finished smoking two wraps of the dopest joint

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by Livescores: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
G
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
iPrevail:
The kind of thread you open when I just finished smoking two wraps of the dopest joint

this?
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by ahnie: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Op you're really insane!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
ahnie:
Op I'm really insane!

Your post is offensive, kindly do not refer to me as insane.

That's so insulting. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by Xsem(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
nlPoster:

My post is offensive, kindly do refer to me as insane.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Op, I would like you to remain single. If you mistakenly get married, I'll like to see you divorced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
princeking2:
Op, I would like you to remain single. If you mistakenly get married, I'll like to see you divorced.

Good for you. Whatever helps your self esteem.
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Xsem:

My post is offensive, kindly do refer to me as insane.

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Civil responses only please.

This is not a thread to vent your bitterness.
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by aishatmusah(f): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Which kain stupid thread be dis undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Do they have internet at an asylum? I always thought that place was strictly for treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by edoairways: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Indeed the assertion that say "many are man few are roaming is true"
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Be careful what you type.
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by KanwuliaExtra: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2020
BigotMan:
Kanwulia-Jara & Kanwulia-Extra
grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2020
Rotflmao
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by BigotMan(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
lolz Tpia/Kanwulia-etc ive been on nairaland since 2009 and with different monikers
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by KanwuliaExtra: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
BigotMan:

lolz Tpia/Kanwulia-etc ive been on nairaland since 2009 and with different monikers

Are you sure of this Tpia/Kanwulia metamorphosis theory?
You mean I am Seun? wink

Very interesting!
Preach on sister-bro! kiss
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by BigotMan(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Are you sure of this Tpia/Kanwulia metamorphosis theory?
You mean I am Seun? wink

Very interesting!
Preach on sister-bro! kiss
Nice Pics kiss
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
BigotMan:

I'm sure you're not saying both monikers are the same person.

How long have you been on nairaland? Obviously this is not your only id.
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by BigotMan(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
nlPoster:

I'm sure you're not saying both monikers are the same person.

How long have you been on nairaland? Obviously this is not your only id.
Are you seun? Lolz tongue wink
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
BigotMan:

Are you seun? Lolz tongue wink

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by dangotesmummy: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why would you wake up and wish someone negativity? Kiloletoyen?

When they now get divorced, what's your gain?
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by Lamanii22(f): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
iPrevail:
The kind of thread you open when you just finished smoking two wraps of the dopest joint

Swears... Maybe he just smoked black mamba for the first time...
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by iPrevail(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Swears... Maybe he just smoked black mamba for the first time...

Lol. So the thing has a name sef

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by nlPoster: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Why would I wake up and wish someone negativity? Kiloletoyen?

You've got to be kidding me.

Where is this sudden pseudo morality coming from?

When they now get divorced, what's your gain?

Good question, nairalanders.

The gain would be the singlehood, not so?

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by dangotesmummy: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2020
nlPoster:

You've got to be kidding me.

Where is this sudden pseudo morality coming from?

Good question, nairalanders.

The gain would be the singlehood, not so?
if a home is peaceful with mutual respect , tranquility and love,what's your gain in wishing them divorce? However if it's turbulent, violent and filled with chaos ,then by all means I wish them divorce SO THE KIDS DON'T LEARN THE WRONG THINGS ABOUT RELATIONSHIP AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Re: Name A Nairaland Person You Would Like To See Divorced Or Single by BigotMan(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2020
the way dis nlPoster carry tpiander matter for head e be like say na one and the same person

cc nlPoster; tpiander; tpia; kanwulia (extra & jara)

(1) (Reply)

If I Don't Pay Is There Any Consequences / Am In Serious Trouble, Need Help!!! / Strong Opinionated Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.