Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Is Yourphone.exe Process In Windows 10? Do I Remove It? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is Yourphone.exe Process In Windows 10? Do I Remove It? (678 Views)

Geacata Exe Files Virus: Anyone With Solution? / What Is Vulkanrt And Should You Remove It From Your Computer? / Download Latest Versions Of Psiphon.exe For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Yourphone.exe Process In Windows 10? Do I Remove It? by saeedhub: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you go to the Windows 10 Settings app, there is a prominent Phone App icon. This option lets you connect your phone with Windows 10, and receive notifications right on the desktop. Now if you see “YourPhone.exe” in the Task Manager and are wondering if it is a virus, then don’t worry about it.

Since the program, YourPhone.exe needs to keep sending any notification on the phone to desktop the process is kept running at all times. Using this for Microsoft apps, you can continue where you left on the phone. So as you keep linking apps, the better the experience – provided you are using the same Microsoft account both on the phone, and the computer.

The process keeps running in the background and sometimes shows up on in the task manager. That said if the program worries you, and you do not want it, there are ways to get rid of it.

Official Guide To Remove Yourphone.exe

(1) (Reply)

Z3X Box - Samsung Flashing, Unlocking And Repair IMEI Service Tool / Computer Repair Services In Calabar / Brand New Playstations 4 Pro & 5 Consoles Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.