Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North (9153 Views)

Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Others Protesting On The Streets On Nov 2014, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by FlordFlorez(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kai! Religious of piss. E be like say dem dey open the head of this people and collect their brain, stil fry give dem chop if dem wan join Islam. I cannot can. I have finally lose the power to can.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Osobi32(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
I've never seen a region so stupid like as the north.... What's their business with Iran? Oh now they want to bring religion into it! They should better mind their business oooo. They just shouldn't cause trouble for we business men.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
T9ksy:

Geez! Your bigotry is quite irredeemable.

Do I need to remind you, how many southerners (irrespective of their religious affiliation) were slaughtered by our northern brothers (?) when Bush jnr decided to invade Afghanistan in search of Bin laden, in the aftermath of 911?

What about the Miss world shenanigan when a new (ibo) female journalist was alleged to have written what our northern fellow nigerians considered uncomplementary about the prophet, Mohammed? Many southerners, be it muslims or otherwise were killed whilst the female journalist had a "fatwa" placed on her head.

If I were you, I will be advising my fellow "developers" to vacate the north of Nigeria pronto, 'cause when these fanatics starts their
murderous activities even your muslim brothers will not be spared.

You accuse someone of bigotry while your write up is filled with bitterness and hatred that is associated with yolobas.

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by okeyfrank: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF HATE SPEECH.

WHERE ARE THE LIKES OF LIAR MOHAMMED AND THE HATE SPEECH PROPONENTS?

A REACTION TO THIS CAN CAUSE SOME INNOCENT DEATHS.

LET THE FEDERAL GOVT DO THE NEEDFUL HERE.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by briqht(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Muslim fellow u guys should PLS� calm down.... have tell u mine o
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by briqht(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
this is not a religious fight na....
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by briqht(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
swrs
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by ludd2018: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cyberterror:
These are Shiites protesting the killing of one of their Iranian leaders by America with Israeli Intel. They are like Jehovah's witnesses. They don't vote.
But shites are moslem .. they are not christians .
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by briqht(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
IDeyNL:
That's good.
We Muslims in southwest will follow suit.
Hopefully our leader Prof Ishaq gives the directive.
May Allahu guide them

madness
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Enwhen(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Which south Don't we have Yoruba Muslims majority in south west ?

Some you will just be in the east and be spilling rubbish, how is Southwest a Muslim dominated ??... Where we have Ondo and Ekiti dominated by Christian's...tho , the southwest has no issue with religion...most Muslims house in the southwest , u would always find christains which is not so in the north , be sure the Muslims forbid that and it's bad.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Let's break up and go our separate ways Muslims in the north Christians in the south
then the Christians in the north and Igbo muslims in the South will go where?
should the country be divided due to religious differences or is it that you don't understand the complex structure of this nation?

like blasted12 said earlier, it's pretty obvious you're a kid

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Alabasidi:
[s][/s] trash
why u no dey follow helinues again? dude don show you pepper?
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
ebukamen:
More of this... America can see that south only is their Ally
excluding yoruba Muslims

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Birniwa(m): 2:32am On Jan 04, 2020
They actually are not Muslims, they're Shi'ites!
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Malawian(m): 2:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Osobi32:
I've never seen a region so stupid like as the north.... What's their business with Iran? Oh now they want to bring religion into it! They should better mind their business oooo. They just shouldn't cause trouble for we business men.
If such were done against the Vatican or against Israel, I believe Igbo's will protest. Iran is their affiliation. What I don't understand is why we are together in the same country. We don't even support the same adversaries

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by dalongjnr: 3:47am On Jan 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Let's break up and go our separate ways Muslims in the north Christians in the south
What about the middle beltans? Especially those in plateau, Niger,Nassarawa,kogi,southern Kaduna,kwara,and the Christians in Gombe,Maiduguri, bauchi who are in very large quantity, what becomes of their ancestral homes? We have to learned how to coexist and love despite our differences in tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 04, 2020
I dont get it... these guys have to be shia cos if not then..... fa fa foul!! The IRGC have proxies bent on making northern Nigeria ungovernable and have atimes been caught red handed attempting to import weapons into the country for use in attacks in Lagos and elsewhere. Their antics have also included the planned elimination of VIPs on northern origin, with IBB and the sultan ( sunni leader) being top targets....

To any northerner who supports Suleimani; may your descendants bathe in their heresy. Trash !

Are these youths willing to identify with IMN ? Or are they just choosing a side for the sake of it ?
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 04, 2020
I told my friend many years ago that Nigeria is recognized internationally as an ISLAMIC STATE...HE DOUBTED ME....THEY BEHEADED 11 CHRISTIAN....SOON THEY WILL DO ANOTHER ONE

THEY SAID NO NIGERIAN SHOULD ATTEND THE EVENT OF RECOGNIZATION OF JERUSALEM AS ISREAL CAPITAL

SHARIA BEING FORCED INTO LAW

SHARIA LAW NOW HIGHER THAN CONSTITUTION

SHARIA POLICE CAN ARREST FEDERAL POLICE

AND YOU ALL ARE KEEPING QUIET HATING ON THOSE WHO WANTS OUT OF NIGERIA?
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Dedetwo(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2020
Northern region of Nigeria houses the most hopeless set of goons that ever walk the surface of the earth. I really do not want to share a nation with these rapscallions.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Dedetwo(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Banmeallday:
This is good news for us....because it shows there are black Africans and black NIGGERS.

They forgot to fight Buhari that is using their money to go abroad to hospitals and enjoyment and are worried about something no concern them...

There is nothing such as "Black African". There are Africans but black.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Dedetwo(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2020
T9ksy:

Geez! Your bigotry is quite irredeemable.

Do I need to remind you, how many southerners (irrespective of their religious affiliation) were slaughtered by our northern brothers (?) when Bush jnr decided to invade Afghanistan in search of Bin laden, in the aftermath of 911?

What about the Miss world shenanigan when a new (ibo) female journalist was alleged to have written what our northern fellow nigerians considered uncomplementary about the prophet, Mohammed? Many southerners, be it muslims or otherwise were killed whilst the female journalist had a "fatwa" placed on her head.

If I were you, I will be advising my fellow "developers" to vacate the north of Nigeria pronto, 'cause when these fanatics starts their
murderous activities even your muslim brothers will not be spared.

Wow!! Tansi, did not know your stream of thought is least valuable.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by basty: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
These are Shiites protesting the killing of one of their Iranian leaders by America with Israeli Intel. They are like Jehovah's witnesses. They don't vote.

Why relating them to Jehovah's witness. What is the sense in what you just typed? What is being discussed is different from what you are saying. To comment na by force?
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2020
The funny thing is that, if the slain general were to be a Nigerian...they will keep mum and won't protest. Iran that doesn't care about them...Dem wan take Panadol on top of another person headache.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Birniwa:
They actually are not Muslims, they're Shi'ites!
Shiites are muslims
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by chy101: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2020
This shows that almost every Muslim is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2020
dalongjnr:
Some idiots can't come and mind their businesses?
Imagine, an Iranian citizen killed in Iraq come cause protest here in Nigeria! Are they related or it's just because of religion? Madness plenty for this country o!

And they ask me why I want BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by ludd2018: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Ojiofor:
It seems almajiris don get sense if na before they will start attacking innocent southerners.

Dividend of ipob struggle

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Dedetwo(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Ardar:

You accuse someone of bigotry while your write up is filled with bitterness and hatred that is associated with yolobas.

Hypocrite

T9Ksy is a typical Yari.ba peep.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by dalongjnr: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:

And they ask me why I want BIAFRA
Mr Josh, Biafra is not going to be actualize now,but in the interim, good governance with all it's benefits been felt is what everyone should be clamoring for. What have change in the "acclaimed Biafra state" in terms of good governance? Same leaders, different ideology. So poverty is been shared in a continuum(circles). Had it been governors in that region are doing something different from others, then the future of Biafra could have been bright. For now, greed and bad governance should be the terrorist we should be fighting.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by ChoCho54(f): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2020
IDeyNL:

May Allah forgive you
May Allah press you.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by jimyjames(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
then the Christians in the north and Igbo muslims in the South will go where?
should the country be divided due to religious differences or is it that you don't understand the complex structure of this nation?

like blasted12 said earlier, it's pretty obvious you're a kid

We don't have Igbo Muslims you afonja and if at all we have Igbo Muslims they are outcast they don't belong in south east they will relocate to north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Wrapped With Oceanic Bank Wrapper Surfaces 11 Years After. / Oshiomhole Eulogizes Uzodimma, Praises Buhari For Supporting APC / Army's Frustration, Premium Times' Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.