Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) (7709 Views)

How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? / Total Value Of Your Cars Relative To Your Net Worth / Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park? - See 6 Important Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
It is no secret what the hot summer sun can do to your vehicle over time. The sun can fade the paint on your vehicle and the interior.  If your vehicle has traditional clear windows, then you may want to consider having your car window tint.  Here are eight reasons you should have your car windows tinted today!

How Window Tinting Helps:

1. Reduce and/or eliminates glare – car window tint helps reduce and/or eliminates the sun’s glare, much like the sunglasses you wear. Without the tinting, the glare of the sun is blinding and can make driving hazardous during certain hours of the day.

2. Protects Interior – quality car window tint can block up to 99% percent of the sun’s UV rays. This helps to maintain the color and integrity of your vehicle’s dash, seats, and carpets.

3. Blocks Out Excessive Heat – high-quality window film can provide reduction in transferring of heat up to 78%. This helps your vehicle stay cooler.

4. Saves Energy – When your vehicle is cooler, you can bypass the air conditioner or use it less. With less use, your air conditioner will last longer. This saves you on fuel which is good news for your wallet.

5. Lowers Health Risks – The sun’s UV rays can cause some health risks to your skin and eyes, car window tint block those damaging rays.

6. Appearance Enhancer – Scorpion Window Film offers a generous variety of shades that will enhance your vehicles appearance and stand out.

7. Provides Privacy – car window tint provides privacy to you and your passengers preventing your road neighbors or nosy snoopers from spying on you. Also, will discourage would-be thieves             from seeing what valuables you might have inside.

8. Provides Security and Safety – car window tint bonds to the glass, which helps keep the glass in one piece if the window breaks. This prevents small shards of glass exploding around you in case,     of an accident. It may also prevent thieves from breaking into your vehicle as they would have to struggle with a sheet of bonded glass versus an open window.

Responds very fast !!!
Call me on 0814 042 9402
Watsapp on 0814 042 9402

3 Likes

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
It makes SARS say hello anytime they see you

All my cars are tinted.... That's because I don Roger SARS sotay I get SARS men Wey dey call me wishing me happy new year. That shows how much them Don collect from me

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba I checked your previous posts and I saw when you need Camry 2007 lights ,anytime you need any motor parts from engine to body parts just call me check my profile for contact details I dey ladipo auto parts intl market ,mushin .Lagos.and I can deliver to any location in Lagos
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
xkiddompa:
Shibaraba I checked your previous posts and I saw when you need Camry 2007 lights ,anytime you need any motor parts from engine to body parts just call me check my profile for contact details I dey ladipo auto parts intl market ,mushin .Lagos.and I can deliver to any location in Lagos
Nice one brother. . . I go follow you now. I sabi bash car well. So I be una customer. I'm sure I'll contact you very soon

2 Likes

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by blackboy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na old plate number my car get o

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Old plate number is not a hindrance ,you can still get it tinted which car is that ?
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by hisgrace090: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
What of the constant police wahala of driving a tinted glass cars in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisgrace090:
What of the constant police wahala of driving a tinted glass cars in Nigeria?

If you have your tinted permit nobody is disturbing you sir ,you need to have a driving license to drive, you also need to have a tinted permit to use tinted car/s or get your car/s tinted
Though there are many types of tinted
1. Super light tinted .
you can see everything in the car but it still serve other benefits of tinted apart from privacy (nobody will park or stop you for that or request for a permit )

3. Semi executive.
You can see the driver and front persanger very clear but you see the back passengers (shadows ,not too clear ) (you won't be disturbed for that too )

2.executive .
You can see the driver and front persanger but can't see the back passengers
( You need a permit for that )

3.executive 2.
You see the driver and front passenger not very clear and can't see the back passengers.(you need a permit for that )

4. Official.(super dark )
You can't see anything/anybody inside (you need a permit for that)

5 . I suggest the best is executive 2 but you need a permit for that !!!
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by honda001: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tinted glass must be factory fitted ......got to know about this years back.

can we now install at will?

2 Likes

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
honda001:
Tinted glass must be factory fitted ......got to know about this years back.

can we now install at will?
And who said it must be factory fitted ? ,Brother get your permit put any type you like simple
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
xkiddompa:

If you have your tinted permit nobody is disturbing you sir ,you need to have a driving license to drive, you also need to have a tinted permit to use tinted car/s or get your car/s tinted
Though there are many types of tinted
1. Super light tinted .
you can see everything in the car but it still serve other benefits of tinted apart from privacy (nobody will park or stop you for that or request for a permit )

3. Semi executive.
You can see the driver and front persanger very clear but you see the back passengers (shadows ,not too clear ) (you won't be disturbed for that too )

2.executive .
You can see the driver and front persanger but can't see the back passengers
( You need a permit for that )

3.executive 2.
You see the driver and front passenger not very clear and can't see the back passengers.(you need a permit for that )

4. Official.(super dark )
You can't see anything/anybody inside (you need a permit for that)

5 . I suggest the best is executive 2 but you need a permit for that !!!

Nice one, so Upgrade from semi-executive to executive 2 will cost how much?

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
EJIOGBENIMI:

Nice one, so Upgrade from semi-executive to executive 2 will cost how much? Car is ‘10 Highlander.
please check my signature and send me a DM on watsapp so we can talk about that , please
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Today work , I actually did a face lift /convertion fir this muscle/spider toyota 2007 Camry to 2019lexus face , with Term executive 2.tinted ...
How do you see that famz !!!

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by seanfer(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2020
xkiddompa:
Today work , I actually did a face lift /convertion fir this muscle/spider toyota 2007 Camry to 2019lexus face , with Term executive 2.tinted ...
How do you see that famz !!!

Nice job. Please how much is super light tinted Toyota Camry 06.
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
seanfer:

Nice job. Please how much is super light tinted Toyota Camry 06.

Check my signature send me a DM on wattsapp lets discuss the prize
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Benefits to Window Tint

People have found that window tinting is not just about giving your ride more character, there are many practical benefits to tinting your windows. Some benefits include:

1.Avoid Overheating - Block 50% of heat
2.Skin Protection - Block 99% of UV rays
3.Accident Protection - Holds shattered glass
4.Enhanced Privacy - Protect your privacy
5.Safer Driving - Reduce glare from sun
6.Protect Your Car - Prevent sun damage

Check my signature !!!

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by VirtIQ: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Asking ppl to dm. Put down the price.
Tint is berween 3 to 5k. Write your price here,including permit costs. Dont be a dumbo

6 Likes

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2020
VirtIQ:
Tint is berween 3 to 5k. Write your price here,including permit costs. Dont be a dumbo
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2020
VirtIQ:
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by oseluck: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
How much does it cost to obtain a tinted permit please?

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
oseluck:
It will cost about 15k and its and it doesn't expire
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
The boy is good

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by ospreywin(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
xkiddompa:

It will cost about 15k and its valid for 5years
Op.. Tinted permit has no expiration date sir.. I process tinted permit also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by BamBamK: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
hhehehehhehhhehe

gbis gbas gbos

ospreywin:

Op.. Tinted permit has no expiration date sir.. I process tinted permit also

2 Likes

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
BamBamK:
hhehehehhehhhehe

gbis gbas gbos

Please can you DM me on WhatsApp many people need that permit
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by BamBamK: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2020
ok sir

xkiddompa:

Please can you DM me on WhatsApp many people need that permit
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by chukel(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
xkiddompa:
I need driver's side mirror for 2013 toyota corolla. I guess it's same with 09, 10, 11 and 12 models.

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by chukel(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
oseluck:
it's free

5 Likes

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by orunmila144: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
xkiddompa:
YOU HHAVE ALTERNATOR FOR TOYOTA AVENSIS

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2020
chukel:
it's free

15k no expiry
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2020
orunmila144:
YOU HHAVE ALTERNATOR FOR TOYOTA AVENSIS

Yes and I can deliver to your location DM me on watsapp my number on my signature
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2020
chukel:
I need driver's side mirror for 2013 toyota corolla. I guess it's same with 09, 10, 11 and 12 models.

Shibaraba it high time you send me a DM on Whats App check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Correct Tyre Pressure / What Is a "scam" in auto repair? / Please Help, My Volkswagen Touareg Is Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.