Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa (56834 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by JamesBond008(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
Nigeria Is Now The Highest Producers Of Lies In Africa.

Dope Lines
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
But am not seeing the rice in the market.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Btruth: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
okay now...... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Urahara22: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
8stargeneral:
And a bag of rice in Nigeria is hw much

The reason why rice is expensive in Nigeria is not because of low supply but high production costs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigeria is the largest producer of rice in the universe. NigRICE'ria.lol
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by babatee90(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Audio products and achievements everywhere
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yet the economy is still in critical condition
Can you be positive and optimistic for once about this country jeez so annoying

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Newmans: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Even if Nigeria produce 15million tones rice will still be expensive, except Nigeria produce to meet local needs first and for export before the prise comes down.. Nigeria will get their no doubt.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Okoroawusa: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Livingstone124:
rubbish comment
good comment
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Okoroawusa: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
mechanics:
What?

You wear bra for eye?
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Balladinplus: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
Epic
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Oh really,
I'm sure your house will be filled with Yellow Garri grin

Naah... Funnily enough, I don't eat yellow Garri cos it makes me add up mass. So I only do ijebu garri for swallow.

What I'm always after in swallow is the soup cos the stuffs always packed in it. All through this festive period, all the family members I visited asked me what I wanted, guess what I requested for? grin Eba!!! ...

The rice I got went into the bin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by slaypapa: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Stone rice you say
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Froshloaded: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Naah... Funnily enough, I don't eat yellow Garri cos it makes me add up mass. So I only do ijebu garri for swallow.
What I'm always after in swallow is the soup cos the stuffs always packed in it. All through this festive period, all the family members I visited asked me what I wanted, guess what I requested for? grin Eba!!! ...
The rice I got went into the bin.
Lol, so whats your fav soup??
PS are you a student??
Don't mind my questions cheesy
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by LionTiger(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
A proud bona fide graduate of Uncle Lais University of Technical Lies and Logistic Propagandism
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by luluosas(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
My sister said people keep asking for the rice after she sold once. According to her, Coscharis Rice is very good, but I haven't lay my hands on it yet. Have to buy Big Bull 22k last month
rusher14:

Coscharis is presently making money from rice production.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Jokkarm2: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
But how much is a bag ? This is the kind of news lie muhamed will lie
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by luluosas(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
But you have not been visiting rice stores anytime you are in the market
mechanics:
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by luluosas(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Big Bull 22k last month in Benin City
Jokkarm2:
But how much is a bag ? This is the kind of news lie muhamed will lie
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
I can smell those Abuja grandfathers that don't have shame, those useless, stinking old men that have refused to allow Nigeria progress angry

*spits*

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by IMASTEX: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
That sounds more realistic to me
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by gcof(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Paper economics. Highest producer yet citizens cannot readily afford a bag. Same way Okonji-Iweala fold Nigerians with another paper economics of high gdp
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by JMAQ(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
I think it is high time we start taking the words of our politicians seriously.if they don't do what they say then they go for a meeting with our ancestors.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell
I blame Manabbqgrills for this undecided
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by IMASTEX: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mutemenot:
When was the border closed and how long does it take to farm rice?? Audio rice everywhere....
Very logical
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Neoteny(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yet the economy is still in critical condition

Someone told you rice production equals economic growth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by gibsonwales(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Stone age rice, you mean �
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Dellfoam(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
If only we can maintain the pace...�
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
luluosas:
But you have not been visiting rice stores anytime you are in the market
hahahaha, but the rice is not still cheap.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Centcanada: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigeria news. This news is for only Nigeria. This is not a great news. APC hyping naija.com
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Let us try to verify it before calling it lies. Why is it that only negative news are believed by some people?
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Creativebae(f): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Stony Rice that somebody cannot chew with confidence...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria / I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.