Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? (48791 Views)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by arinzos(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
sgtponzihater1:

We can make inquiries directly, without making reference to others. Cheers
And do you know if the person is a Medic or Not?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by StepTwo: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
JIREN01:
No state gets to pay medical corpers as high as that.
how can you tell?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Deltatoto: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
freethinker01:
I served in yobe and was paid 100k
fika camp otondo how far?i was 2010.and my ppa was kanama
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by arinzos(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
jboycrb:

You are right,they don't talk about us but doctors every time. Electrical, mechanical,computer,civil engrs. Etc. I hail thee
And do you know Why??
Because Corper Medics are Equipped and Ready to Take on their Jobs with their License at Stake.
But Corper Engineers know Next to Nothing in Real Work Experience.
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
arinzos:

And do you know if the person is a Medic or Not?

And is it same for nursing graduates

Does the above addition to the question and the emoji not give a clue?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Jmacke(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
We should stop godifying these doctor cadets, as far as I am concern, an Engineer is more important in any society than a doctor.

An engineers mistake kills millions
Don't quote me

And a TEACHER'S mistake kills generation!
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by arinzos(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
sgtponzihater1:

And is it same for nursing graduates

Does the above addition to the question and the emoji not give a clue?
If you can get the Correct pay for Doctors ,it would be Easier to guess the pay for other Medical Professionals. So i Don't see anything bad in it.
There are somethings you just have to Ignore bro.
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by perdollar(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
An email message
ok
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
arinzos:

If you can get the Correct pay for Doctors ,it would be Easier to guess the pay for other Medical Professionals. So i Don't see anything bad in it.
There are somethings you just have to Ignore bro.

That's what I am talking about. Simply come out and ask how much are youth Corp nurses paid, instead of using other peoples grade as bench mark.

The whole thread is rubbished because a nurse asking questions about nurses pay, have turned to a Doctor bashing thread.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by arinzos(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
sgtponzihater1:

That's what I am talking about. Simply come out and ask how much are youth Corp nurses paid, instead of using other peoples grade as bench mark.

The whole thread is rubbished because a nurse asking questions about nurses pay, have turned to a Doctor bashing thread.
If the OP had come out with the Question of Nurses pay I don't think people would contribute Much. We can't Ignore the Influence Medicine Has since Most of their things are Defined and they have More People in the profession Already. Others are Still Coming up.
In all,I get your Point.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
arinzos:

If the OP had come out with the Question of Nurses pay I don't think people would contribute Much. We can't Ignore the Influence Medicine Has since Most of their things are Defined and they have More People in the profession Already. Others are Still Coming up.
In all,I get your Point.

Cheers
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by salford1: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
sgtponzihater1:

Can other health workers make any stride without necessarily referring to Doctors?
It goes vice versa too.
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by salford1: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
jboycrb:

You are right,they don't talk about us but doctors every time. Electrical, mechanical,computer,civil engrs. Etc. I hail thee
Laws of demand and supply.
There is a severe shortage of doctors in Nigeria unlike the oversupply of Engineering graduates.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Truthbites: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
KulKid:
it's true but not up to a 100k though! About 80-90k!

What's the difference between 80,000 , 90,000 and 100,000?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by SwagPower: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Lol you think because you wasted extra 3 years in school you are special and deserve more allawee e don choke you
Omo see hate!..Inside 2020 ..grin
Bruh u don fvck up!...
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by SwagPower: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
We should stop godifying these doctor cadets, as far as I am concern, an Engineer is more important in any society than a doctor.

An engineers mistake kills millions
Don't quote me

That's true o...This life sha...

Oya go and change it...grin
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by SwagPower: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Your question isn't really straightforward...FMC lokoja pays 78k

Federal teaching hospitals pay one thing or the other

But definitely if you want to make up to 250k per month ask me how? I did it when I served
How did you do it Doc?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by SwagPower: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Lol, don't high ur hopes bro. Nysc pays every corper the same #19,800, whether you be medical doctor or native doctor.
However, some of the states that pay corpers pay Drs higher, example Delta state pays corper Drs 82k/month. Ur PPA can also pay u some money.
NB- don't make the mistake of serving in Benue state. I did and dat has been the greatest mistake I've made in my five years of medical practice
About Benue..Why Doc?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Delesilver: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
It depends on your PPA... Some states pay 100k while other is 70-80k

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by docayo: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Just like have been said every Corp member receives N19800 now{subject to commencement of 30k minimum wage}. The difference is with the state government and PPA. In 2006/2007 when I served in Rivers State, the state government paid doctors 60k while my place of primary assignment which was a Catholic hospital paid me 80k. I also covered a private hospital where I was paid per hour. So monthly total was between 150k to 200k. This was in 2006. Should be much better now.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Odunolumide(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
post=85487379:
They are paid higher because the spend more years in school, coupled with the fact that their course is very demanding.
They are saving lives while other people are sleeping!

Stfu....

if you know how many lives some corpers saved while serving in some God forsaken shit hole where dey post em with no amenities at all but some of them still made sure they give students hope so they can make something out of their life.
and you are here saying others are sleeping....

I am sure you didn't have the opportunity of serving.

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by okpalaAnambra: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
SwagPower:

How did you do it Doc?
Send me pm
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
freethinker01:
I served in yobe and was paid 100k

Any idea of how much optometry corps members receive in yobe?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Amastermovic:
Yobe state where I camp pays doctor 100k

Please do you have any idea of how much optometry corps members receive?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Godhead4(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Your question isn't really straightforward...FMC lokoja pays 78k

Federal teaching hospitals pay one thing or the other

But definitely if you want to make up to 250k per month ask me how? I did it when I served

How please?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Legendguru: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nothing
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by ikcid: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kalaba:
It depends on the region. Corpse doctors in the North receive higher than their counterparts in the west.
Where I served, the breakdown is as follows:
FG alawe = 19,800
PPA alawe = 10,000 (every corper in the PPA)
Call duty alawe = 60,000
The call duty allowance varies for different medical courses, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, MLS, nursing, Physiotherapy, radiography etc...

Where??
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by FlordFlorez(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
2pens:

MLS can get up to 50k more or less(depending on your PPA in addition to the 19,800
Wow! But what's the meaning of PPA?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Cosmatikka: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
SwagPower:

About Benue..Why Doc?
Dey don't pay a dime. I was posted to one of d LGAs as their medical officer, dey no pay me. I kept chasing d chairman around and he kept making empty promises till my service yr was over.
If u can, get an exemption letter and do something more worthwhile with ur life. NYSC doesn't add any value to ur life as a Dr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) / Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.