Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? (622 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Kapeter(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
I know many people don't like him but the reasons are not really known.
So why?
Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by czarina(f): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Who is he?
Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Kapeter(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
czarina:
Who is he?
o da'yan mo. Smh
Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by gidgiddy: 1:29am On Jan 04, 2020
I like Adeyinka Grandson for one thing and hate him for another

What I like Adeyinka Grandson for is that he calls out Nigeria for the fraud that it is. As an Igbo man and Biafran supporter, I like it when people say the truth that Nigeria has failed and it is time for us all to consider other alternatives such as separation.

The reason I dont like Adeyinka Grandson is that he is all talk and no action. Nnamdi Kanu set up a radio station, used it as a platform to reach his people, went to several countries to set up IPOB units. Kanu then fearlessly travelled down to Nigeria knowing fully well he was a wanted man and could be arrested or even killed. He was arrested, spent almost 2 years in detention, was released on bail, kept galvanising his people until they came to kill him in house in operation python dance which forced him to leave the country. Nnamdi Kanu literally made Biafra the topical issue it is today in Nigeria, he made IPOB a global phenomenon

All Adeyinka Grandson does is sit in his house in London and make YouTube videos, anybody can do that. Someone who claims to be the leader of Young Yorubas For Freedom(YYF), but all he can do is stay in his house and use his phone to make videos. Typical Yoruba man who is all mouth but no action.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Kapeter(m): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

What I like Adeyinka Grandson for is that he calls out Nigeria for the fraud that it is. As an Igbo man and Biafran supporter, I like it when people say the truth that Nigeria has failed and it is time for us all to consider other alternatives such as separation.

The reason I dont like Adeyinka Grandson is that he is all talk and no action. Nnamdi Kanu set up a radio station, used it as a platform to reach his people, went to several countries to set up IPOB units. Kanu then fearlessly travelled down to Nigeria knowing fully well he was a wanted man and could be arrested or even killed. He was arrested, spent almost 2 years in detention, was released on bail, kept galvanising his people until they came to kill him in house in operation python dance which forced him to leave the country. Nnamdi Kanu literally made Biafra the topical issue it is today in Nigeria, he made IPOB a global phenomenon

All Adeyinka Grandson does is sit in his house in London and make YouTube videos, anybody can do that. Someone who claims to be the leader of Young Yorubas For Freedom(YYF), but all he can do is stay in his house and use his phone to make videos. Typical Yoruba man who is all mouth but no action.
typical ibo brain. You all expect everyone to be dumb like you. Kanu came to Nigeria only to waste his people just like ojuiku did. Why has he stopped all his propaganda and mouthmaking and now trying to use diplomatic means instead? Why don't he continue asking ipobians to keep marching around and keep fighting the Nigeria Army?

Ibo always doing the wrong thing first.

Grandson was not born british unlike kunu, he need to hustle it out first. He doesn't have to step in Nigeria before he gets what he want which will surely be possible by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Danzakidakura(m): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Kapeter:
typical ibo brain. You all expect everyone to be dumb like you. Kanu came to Nigeria only to waste his people just like ojuiku did. Why has he stopped all his propaganda and mouthmaking and now trying to use diplomatic means instead? Why don't he continue asking ipobians to keep marching around and keep fighting the Nigeria Army?

Grandson was not born british unlike kunu, he need to hustle it out first. He doesn't have to step in Nigeria before he gets what he want which will surely be possible by God grace.
i know you are Adeyinka grandson.keep trying no body knows you but mention Nnamdi kanu here in the north fear will catch hausa Muslims. They fear that guy like Ojukwu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Kapeter(m): 5:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Danzakidakura:
i know you are Adeyinka grandson.keep trying no body knows you but mention Nnamdi kanu here in the north fear will catch hausa Muslims. They fear that guy like Ojukwu
so you think Grandson will have time for nl grin let me just say the other guy gidigiddy is also Namadi kunu now. Ode

and why does Grandson need to be known like kunu? Is it a popularity contest? At the end, achieving their aims is the objective nor who is more popular. Grandson have followers and has never wasted any or would ever unlike your popular kunu who has wasted, and still wasting lives of his followers.

Let kunu thank his stars that oga bullharry made him popular.
Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by czarina(f): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Kapeter:
o da'yan mo. Smh
o da'yan mo smh to you too. I simply asked a question.

P. S

I'm not going to google him

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by helinues: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2020
@ op, do you understand the meaning of Digbolugi?
Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Dedetwo(m): 6:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Kapeter:

I do not like Adeyinka Grandson because of inherent cowardice.
Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

Exactly. Like fake Sowore supporters; they will shout and open online posts about him like he is a savior but when you ask them to come out and protest for him, they disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Perkins2018: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Because he is a bigot like kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Because he's a typical yoloba man, shady and unreliable.
Re: Why Don't You Like Adeyinka Grandson? by Kapeter(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:
@ op, do you understand the meaning of Digbolugi?
maybe because you are a 'one Nigeria' slave.

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje , Abba Kabir Trade Jabs At Supreme Court Monday, May Not Get Judgment / Fulani Herdsmen Will Be Armed And Encouraged To Slaughter Us With Impurity - MNK / Jubilation In Bayelsa As Court Dismisses Alaibe's Case Against Gov Diri Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.