Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Who Else Wants A Private Tutor For His/her Child - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Else Wants A Private Tutor For His/her Child (446 Views)

Nairalanders My Ghetto Brother Wants A New Life / #mothersday: A LAWMA Woman Seen Working And Backing Her Child (photos) / Reasons To Start A Private School Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants A Private Tutor For His/her Child by moses500: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Do you need a private tutor for your child?

We offer you the perfect tutor to work with your child.

Let us find a tutor for you.

Click here to find >>http://soundtutors.com

For more information, please contact us on;

Tel: 07051913870

Thanks.

Re: Who Else Wants A Private Tutor For His/her Child by OliviaNell: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tutoring can be a fantastic resource for many children, helping them not only academically, but also developing self-confidence, inspiring them to succeed, and reducing stress levels with a huge workload. it is not suitable for all children. here is important information on preparation. In some cases, it can adversely affect the child's academic performance, especially if they simply do not have time to relax and unwind.
Re: Who Else Wants A Private Tutor For His/her Child by emmapk1: 12:40am On Mar 12, 2021
My husband stays out of home often. I am a young lady in my 30s so we cannot trust anybody to come regularly to our home to teach our children. I arranged an online tutor who could teach them without risking our security. I hired an online teacher with the very best teaching record. He regularly teaches my kids through an online video web app. Even we pay the fee via online banking too.
Re: Who Else Wants A Private Tutor For His/her Child by six33fourng: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Are you looking for a tutor at a time and location that suits you? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (Reply)

This Lockdown Make A Lot Of Nigerian's Suffer / "---" The Longest Word With All The Letters In Alphabetical Order / Change Your Financial Status Today With This Method!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.