Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video (40279 Views)

Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Munzy14(m): 6:30am On Jan 04, 2020
It tAkes two to tango... cheesy
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by strangest(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2020
fayose is the one releasing the videos, that i know for sure
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by xtivin2: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Dance therapy is medicinal grin
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by sureheaven(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2020
You claim you were sick begging for medical leave and you were given but was found in a club house dancing salsa.

There's no iota of integrity left in nigerian leaders. They're all shameless.

I hope you won't return to court on wheelchair claiming the salsa dance broke your legs.

You will be jailed Las Las

3 Likes

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by ogubolokento(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2020
So a wetin dis old men dey go for oyibo land when dem travel abiok court don see una no more travel on medical ground again
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by hardon1(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2020
shit of a bull undecided
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Officialgarri: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Now, one must agree with President Buhari who said democratic process is too slow...
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by back2sender: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2020
legendarystar:
Kai grin
So no hospital can carryout a medical checkup in Nigeria? Fayose confirmed this himself that he went for medical checkup and not medical treatment.

How can a court grant this? Medical treatment to South Africa turn to medical checkup in the CARRIBEANS.
God bless the judge that denied uzor bail, if this was done against a pdp senator we will have been hearing shouts and wailing of witch hunt upandan by our brothers from the yeast

1 Like

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by F117nighthawk: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2020
No serious constructive and sensible comments here, all u hear are jokes, useless and un serious replies,no wonder people say majority of Nigerian youths are not employable,they are lazy youth,and cannot hold good intelligent conversation, someone here govern a state and looted the state treasury and being prosecuted and as usual, weak Nigerian judicial system grant him bail for stupid medical trip abroad,all we see him do is to display his dance steps and upload enjoyment vacation pictures,I tell u Nigeria, it's citizens and it's system is in total collapse, a failed state indices is very imminent

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by humberjade: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2020
So na Caribbean Islands him own doctor dey; na there him go receive treatment... grin grin

Peter o Peter...enjoy ur freedom jare grin
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Burruchaga71(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Kingosytex:
person no fit dance shaku shaku again just because Many and his boys are in the loose?

Fayose should enjoy jare.
h Fayose enjoy your life jare, Life Good (LG)
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by humberjade: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2020
So na Caribbean Islands him own doctor dey; na there him go receive treatment... grin grin

Peter o Peter...enjoy ur freedom jare grin

I don't have you to blame nah, it is the Judge that granted you the medical leave i blame.

1 Like

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by tete7000(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Blue3k2:
Peter the pebblebrain is something else. I blame the court for granting all these frivolous adornments. Lol these chief executives always run abroad for any little cough since there's no doctors in the bush they govern.

The judges don't have a choice since the President set the bad precedence in this case. He has spent more time outside the country as a sitting President than anyone else, yet he never came out clean on any of his medical visits. No one can even verify he was ever truly sick. Everything is shrouded in secrecy and remain opaque. So how do you now blame Fayose or anyone else for adopting the President's style?

2 Likes

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Jabioro: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Stole ours wealth goes to Caribbeans Island to enjoy..there is no dancing therapy at where he stole fund.. There is God..oooo
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Babybritz(f): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2020
What a smart response! They are prosecuting the former governor and not Fayose cheesy cheesy
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Centcanada: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Power must change hand and that is for sure. APC and Magu re holding power temporary that for sure I know. Power belong yo God not Man and once it shift from APC to another party, bush meat will hunt the hunter! Come and beat me.
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by MightySparrow: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2020
This Magun self.
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by legendarystar: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2020
back2sender:

So no hospital can carryout a medical checkup in Nigeria? Fayose confirmed this himself that he went for medical checkup and not medical treatment.

How can a court grant this? Medical treatment to South Africa turn to medical checkup in the CARRIBEANS.
God bless the judge that denied uzor bail, if this was done against a pdp senator we will have been hearing shouts and wailing of witch hunt upandan by our brothers from the yeast
Lolss
The whole Nigerian doctors should demand an immediate apology for this whirlwind insult lolss.
Common checkup, what a big slap to their face..
Gross display of poor governance for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Advancedman(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Sibrah:
lol...dance therapy.
Gbam
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by chukwuibuipob: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2020
grin wink sad.Nah only here dem dey cripple,faint,climb tree.Those useless judge sef

1 Like

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by kweensheba: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2020
He may soon dance his way to prison.
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Tumbulum: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2020
Blue3k2:
Peter the pebblebrain is something else. I blame the court for granting all these frivolous adornments. Lol these chief executives always run abroad for any little cough since there's no doctors in the bush they govern.

Bubu should lead by example by abandoning his UK medical trip and start using the aso rock hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Neoteny(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2020
A condemned man is given a choice of the food he wants for his last meal before his execution.

So also fayose should be granted one last gig as a free man before he joins Dariye, Ishaku and Orji in jail.
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Marvieduke:
So EFCC will pick him for dancing salsa dance abi

yes ! for peppering them!
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by back2sender: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2020
legendarystar:

Lolss
The whole Nigerian doctors should demand an immediate apology for this whirlwind insult lolss.
Common checkup, what a big slap to their face..
Gross display of poor governance for decades.

God bless you sir.
I tire ooo medical checkup? If it was medical treatment I would have understand but check up! I find this out to swallow. Just see how he dey dance upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by justmenoni: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Medical Tourism
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by BuhariAdvocate: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Imagine the type of dude i share country with. Someone who stolen your future and your unborn children doing unlawful acts yet you don't see anything bad on it.
PointZerom:
angry

Fools...

What's wrong with someone on medical trip to dance. What of Buhari that went for medical trip in London and end sleeping on the bed for 104days?

1 Like

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by BuhariAdvocate: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Leave them they will pay for their action. Brainless people.
F117nighthawk:
No serious constructive and sensible comments here, all u hear are jokes, useless and un serious replies,no wonder people say majority of Nigerian youths are not employable,they are lazy youth,and cannot hold good intelligent conversation, someone here govern a state and looted the state treasury and being prosecuted and as usual, weak Nigerian judicial system grant him bail for stupid medical trip abroad,all we see him do is to displace his dance steps and upload enjoyment vacation pictures,I tell u Nigeria, it's citizens and it's system is in total collapse, a failed state indices is very imminent

1 Like

Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2020
anigbajumo:
Medical trip indeed,same way our former minister of petroleum have been on medical trip since 2015,some people just knw how to play these game.....
being a governor or heading an influential position in this country must have been the most stressful job ever on Earth no wonder why they all need medical trips abroad.
spits
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by ChoCho54(f): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Blue3k2:

Peter the pepplebrain you say? I hope you realize you are not even fit to tie his shoe laces.
Re: Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video by ChoCho54(f): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Triangles1:
You can't fight your home and expect outsiders to like you, the trouble he gave bubu end his political career, he still never learn his lesson as OBJ gave him run during his time as governor.
Trash! Wake up or grow some sense, any one you choose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics / Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.