Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (41200 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2020
samdavjustin:
So you stole someone else GF and you don’t want to lose her lol. The same way you easily stole, same way someone else will steal her from you. Don’t rush things with her get your finances in order first no matter how long it takes before u marry her if she can’t wait let her go. In marriage love is only30% of it, money and mutual respect takes the higher percentage. A word is enough for the wise

Thank you for being candid Samdavjustin
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Lamanii22(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Front page please... It's a two way thing... Your business better booms and keep booming cause she would blame you later in life if it doesn't... And the only reason she's into you is cause you're an option.. And it's because the other guy isn't around... And if you really wanna keep her.. Just guard it... Be territorial... She has to be convinced that you're the one for her...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Ifakiland:
I didnt need to read your long story to know you're a weak ass pvssy controllable nigger....grow a pair, watch power or empire and focus on how the two lead actors carry and handle themselves. All these your stories ontop woman matter no worth am.
grin grin grin you get strength sha... My balls are intact grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Front page please... It's a two way thing... Your business better booms and keep booming cause she would blame you later in life if it doesn't... And the only reason she's into you is cause you're an option.. And it's because the other guy isn't around... And if you really wanna keep her.. Just guard it... Be territorial... She has to be convinced that you're the one for her...

Thank you Lamanii22 ... My Business will sure Boom.. We ado everything regarding IT. With hustle, commitment and grace.. It will sure boom.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Lamanii22(f): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Thank you Lamanii22 ... My Business will sure Boom.. We ado everything regarding IT. With hustle, commitment and grace.. It will sure boom.

Amen... Amen... In Jesus' name... You're very much welcome..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Yxxx: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2020
Teach her the JAVA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by praz001(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
what can I say.....

Just expect anything. The other guy in question won't stay idle he will as well keep up with his pressure...

keep up with your business, grow it the more and let love play out itself.....
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by nabegibeg: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

THIS WILL BE A LONG READ SO BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THEN PUT MOUTH.

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

I just need a few words guys.

Please help

Cease and desist from fornication and adultery

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by loadedvibes: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Omo this story long.. it had be a real life one

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by herzernIsHere: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Are you fuçking kidding me?
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by coolh3ad(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

Please help

So as babes plenty full everywhere you still Dey allow make one babe use you as Option/Plan A or B (which one you even be sef)?. Na wa ooo. Don’t use your hand to do yourself oo

13 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Kingrefreshed: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Please help

You're just another biatch a$$ niggarrr.
Now that's my few words for you

Too many biatch niggarrss on NL these days

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by livebyday(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
The things I read on nairaland sometimes...
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by MrHighSea: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
I read sm1 saying, "guard her", " be territorial".
Kai.

I pray mek bizness boom because of girl.
Ekwensu bu onye iberibe.

Girl carry me put for list and I agree to stay,
Mbanu
Tufiakwa

Guy, I don't know you, u sound educated but a crucial Manly attribute is lacking.

PLEASE, no matter how pretty, rich, educated, connected, virtuous, lovely a girl is, your self-worth is far more impt. Imagine 23yrs old undergraduate. Dont compete for a girl's hand in marriage. This is not 1820 Africa. Keep ur logical insights abreast.
Damn niggar.

YOU EVEN KNOW SHE HAD 8 PPL ON THE 4KING LIST.

Well, mek una wed, IV me i go still chop rice.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by sauceEEP(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op forget, the abroad based guy go carry her las las... Sorry in advance for the impending heartbreak.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Please help
Be very careful with her. Because the truth is, her family might be aware and in support of the guy from abroad. I see you as a sensible and careful guy.
If you can, keep her at arms length, be very professional with her. Teach her the Java, let her pay you. If she wishes to take the relationship any further, she should break it up with the guy in your presence (voice call, video call) and introduce you properly to her people. Nothing else would do.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by domopps(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
In Dj Khalid's voice grin angry angryanother one

Certified Saturday is now our official lovers day tongue tongue

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Pussywar(f): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
The two of you are clowns. From the way both of you are throwing the word 'marry' up and down, its obvious na desperation dey worry una. How can someone have you and another person and is trying to chose between the two of you who to marry? How is it even possible that human beings can 'love' or date two people at the same time? Do have respect for yourself? Don't be in hurry. Nobody said if you don't marry before 30 you'll die. If I were you, she'll have to chose one person. Let's DATE and know where it leads us. Leave all this talk about marriage first. You sef, you meet someone and the first thing flying out your mouth is 'marry'. Take a chill pill abeg. And the fact that she can even talk to you about her second lover undecided
If she thinks the other guy will be a better husband because of his properties and because he refused to have sex with her out of love(I no even understand this part), let her go for him.

"...and in that day seven men shall take hold of one woman..." There's God

8 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by manontree: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Which man allows a woman he plans to marry be in communication with another man? This clearly shows she isnt yet ready for you or for marriage and you can expect that any mishaps happening to you means she skips to the divide immediately

She is having the best of both worlds. How would she feel if you have another lady you keep 5 minutes communication with and who is also interested in you?

This is nonsense. It's either she makes her choice immediately and live with the consequences or you leave. Be mindful if things arent as rosy tomor she would claim she should have followed the other guy. It's a no win situation for you

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Afamed: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
First, I want to acknowledge your good use of tenses but secondly, have you kpanshed her yet? Cos that's the only trophy you would be able to show off WHEN she runs to her Yankee boyfriend?
Correct guy, no time for rubbish

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by chigoizie7(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
What do you want us to tell you then?
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
A girl that you steal from someone else will also be stolen from you eventually.

A girl that dumped the love of her life for you will also dump you for someone else in the future.

Speaking from experience.

Oh BTW, you are going to lose the girl to the abroad guy.

All Nigerian girls dream of marrying abroad guys as an easy way to leave the shithole.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by KingGBsky(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Please help

Sometimes you people should learn how to summarize before making personal posts. Who read make he render solution.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Gordson: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op you are seriously mad, u need ur head checked.

You expect me to read this long story.

Bros you don mad finish.

Nexxxxxt!

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by uninspired07: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
OP, never compete for or marry any girl if you’re not the “prize” in the relationship.

It’s so obvious that you’re struggling to hold on to her affection & that’s not a good sign.

If I were you, I will run as far as my legs can carry me & secure my bag first.

I prefer money to any woman because my money will never disappoint me.

The affection of women is very fickle because they put themselves first & are more interested in money than men.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by MrHighSea: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
sauceEEP:
Op forget, the abroad based guy go carry her las las... Sorry in advance for the impending heartbreak.

#bar man give this chairmo 2 bottles of Budweiser
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Take it from me you're a stupid bastard and a delusional dick head.

Why are you a stupid bastard?, It's because you stole someone else's girlfriend and you still had the guts to seek for advice on keeping her undecided

On why you're a delusional dickhead is because you conceptualized that the girl will choose you over a younger ,richer and abroad based guy.. a Nigerian girl o, you're living in an alternate reality wake up!!

A piece of advice : you fall in love easily , it's not healthy for a man

13 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by bonnyhope: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:

Please help

Na wao!!

Is that how some guys take women seriously?

Well, i wish you good luck in the pursuit to have her but you will stress yourself alot because of her considering the calibre of people asking her out

You have to keep on impressing her or else.....

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Sweeetheart(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
why do you intelligent guru fall in the hand of biitches. someone is about to messed another guy commitment for you and you're talking about yeye love. do you think she won't do the same for you?

that's how one dude here was crying victim when a lady told him she's in a date and he pestered her to give inn, only for the lady to declined when the guy returned

your heart can't keep getting hurt because of your Naivety. I can't evolve my feelings around a lady making it obvious that she's choosing btw me and other person. it sound weird and awkward

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by MrHighSea: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
KingGBsky:

Sometimes you people should learn how to summarize before making personal posts. Who read make he render solution.
Guy wan marry.
Girl get 8 men on list.
Guy kw se im na no. 7 and e no too gada money.
Guy dy compete with abroad based young money bag.
Girl is 23 n undergraduate.

Is guy mad or not?

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 250
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.