Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,486 members, 7,801,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (41182 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Kingsean(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

THIS WILL BE A LONG READ SO BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THEN PUT MOUTH.

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

I just need a few words guys.

Please help

bro, just prepare for the worst. she might later decide to ditch u at the last minute. women usually do that o. if she's yours, she won't leave u. don't stress urself and don't get too attached until she has decided to marry u truly. i just hope after marriage, u won't be hearing "i should have married him instead of u"
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Amarachi1(f): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Be very careful
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by blackfase(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Brotherly, no long story here. Just two lines sums this situation up. As things stand today,

You > IRAN
Other guy > USA

Deep!
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by meelahgold(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
ultimate77:

..She didn't actually say "yes to him" in her words " I haven't said yes to any one but I want to say yes to you"

I can never be an assistant. Lol.. I've always been number 1

Since you are so sure of yourself always been the no 1 ..... Then then why seeking for advice?
The lady think she loves you more than that guy because you are close and the guy is far away,
Bros wait till the guy is back then you know your faith... Lol
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
meelahgold:

Since you are so sure of yourself always been the no 1 ..... Then then why seeking for advice?
The lady think she loves you more than that guy because you are close and the guy is far away,
Bros wait till the guy is back then you know your faith... Lol

Ok.. Thanks Jamilah

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by theTransporter: 5:59am On Jan 07, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

Please help

I shared your link to my friend, a lady who's married, this her advice for you

Friendship hides lovers real character but marriage xposes it.This two are getting together well now in a mere relationship,but I bet u ,it won't last for eternity if they venture into marriage.
Two reasons to back it up:
1)Things might not turn out d way they expected;talking in terms of financial handicap whereby money no longer flows d way it used to and he can no longer meet all her needs,by den nagging will set in.She will remind him of how he stole her from di onye obodo oyibo and probably blame and regret of accepting him and may even threaten him wit divorce.U no how bad this could b.
2)The guy from oversea might return,mean business,shower her wit gifts,money and parheps oda valuable items and will finally marry her promising and ready to pay him back all he spent on her.
I think on my own side, he shouldn't rush marriage stuff wit her for d maintym if he doesn't want to b d head of a broken home in latter days.A word is enough for d wise.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2020
theTransporter:

I shared your link to my friend, a lady who's married, this her advice for you

Friendship hides lovers real character but marriage xposes it.This two are getting together well now in a mere relationship,but I bet u ,it won't last for eternity if they venture into marriage.
Two reasons to back it up:
1)Things might not turn out d way they expected;talking in terms of financial handicap whereby money no longer flows d way it used to and he can no longer meet all her needs,by den nagging will set in.She will remind him of how he stole her from di onye obodo oyibo and probably blame and regret of accepting him and may even threaten him wit divorce.U no how bad this could b.
2)The guy from oversea might return,mean business,shower her wit gifts,money and parheps oda valuable items and will finally marry her promising and ready to pay him back all he spent on her.
I think on my own side, he shouldn't rush marriage stuff wit her for d maintym if he doesn't want to b d head of a broken home in latter days.A word is enough for d wise.

many thanks.... I copy all
Flowing of finance never a problem from my side. However, the are many more reasons to the process and I understand that rushing into anything isn't cool. Thank her for me for her 1cent. I deeply appreciate.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by sadoroy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
DNSPro:

The guy might even be the one sponsoring her education.

As in ehn, later them go dey shout "men are scum"
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Casemiro(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
ultimate77:

aaHahahhh my friend says "money can't bring joy and peace if a person is toxic."Besides, I can marry her now comfortably. But it's cool there is extra source of income before this. I am a skilled educated professional and not hungry as well.

op how far?

come update us
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Casemiro:

op how far?

come update us

Love is growing strong by the day. Though most of the advice here was making sense but my fingers are crossed as we all have good intentions. More updates will come i n due time.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Casemiro(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2020
ultimate77:

Love is growing strong by the day. Though most of the advice here was making sense but my fingers are crossed as we all have good intentions. More updates will come i n due time.

good...

did she finally tell the abroad guy?

to me, she should let him know so that he can start planning for another lady..
who knows, he might have ignored other ladies because of her.

What if he is the type that is true to his promises, only to come back home and find out with shock
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Casemiro:

good...

did she finally tell the abroad guy?

to me, she should let him know so that he can start planning for another lady..
who knows, he might have ignored other ladies because of her.

What if he is the type that is true to his promises, only to come back home and find out with shock

This has been my fear all along and I think he is. I really feel for him even the way he calls, the way he talks. "The spirit of the prophet is under the prophet" I'm seriously considering letting him continue. I have tried on so many occasions but its leaving the girl hurt. The whole matter be like ogbanje sef.

I go treat am sha.. Na just time I never get. I wouldn't want to be the cause of someone's pain.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Casemiro(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2020
ultimate77:

This has been my fear all along and I think he is. I really feel for him even the way he calls, the way he talks. "The spirit of the prophet is under the prophet" I'm seriously considering letting him continue. I have tried on so many occasions but its leaving the girl hurt. The whole matter be like ogbanje sef.

I go treat am sha.. Na just time I never get. I wouldn't want to be the cause of someone's pain.

Good..

Just put yourself in his shoes.

How would you feel if you come back from abroad only to find the girl you both agree to marry with another man?

please try let him know on time to save a lot.

Remember, karma is real
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Casemiro:

Good..

Just put yourself in his shoes.

How would you feel if you come back from abroad only to find the girl you both agree to marry with another man?

please try let him know on time to save a lot.

Remember, karma is real

Karma you say? Well, for everything I do, its for the good. I do well not to hurt people

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Queenserah26(f): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
I concur 100%
kazyhm:
23 years old girl won't marry you with such an option at her disposal......and again you shot yourself in the leg by encouraging she keeps communication with the other guy normal..........that's a cap in hand approach

Love is deceiving you..........that I know because you're not ready for marriage yet........it only her beauty that is boosting your attraction to her.

How do guys start a relationship with marriage topics ? I Bet you, you know nothing about her yet

This voyage is very risky.....stop investing in a deal you don't have 60% control over and 95% assurance its yours because whatever that can go wrong always go wrong.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Casemiro(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
ultimate77:

Karma you say? Well, for everything I do, its for the good. I do well not to hurt people

I said karma Not like I mean you did bad, just that you won't be happy if you are in his shoes and aren't aware of the new development

well, since it's for the good just do well to let him know
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by timisquare82(m): 4:46am On Aug 10, 2020
ultimate77:

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

Please help
Honestly I feel like slapping you now for writing this long epistle
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by ultimate77(m): 4:56am On Sep 11, 2020
timisquare82:

Honestly I feel like slapping you now for writing this long epistle

I am not sure you have some sense still left.. But it's ok..
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Mivici: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2020
ultimate77:

..She didn't actually say "yes to him" in her words " I haven't said yes to any one but I want to say yes to you"

I can never be an assistant. Lol.. I've always been number 1
number 1 my ass, stop deceiving your body
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2020
ultimate77:

Please help

Hmmm i won't lie im surprised you sure she's not using you for temp boyfriend, the guy outside seems so protected. Its hard for any babe not to like him, omo mad teach us Java too nau.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.