Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,470 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

If You Trade Forex And You Still Loose Money(deep Secrets Revealed)..join Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Trade Forex And You Still Loose Money(deep Secrets Revealed)..join Here (712 Views)

U WANT TO KNOW MORE IN BLOGGING/WORDPRES/ONLINE MONEY PLATFORM? Join Here / Learn To Trade Forex Thread / How To Trade Forex Effectively In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Trade Forex And You Still Loose Money(deep Secrets Revealed)..join Here by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Welcome in this page am going to show you secrets and why traders loose money in forex..am a forex trader with 14yrs experience (because of the passion that's why it took long)..but I started making money dec14, 2018.Trading forex is like trying to open your spiritual eye to see the future..to know what's coming next.
Have u ever ask yourself why is it they say only 1% or 0.1% makes the money in forex? I posting this here so as to help Nigerians..becos am a Nigerian..but most of my client that I have revealed the secret to are Foreigners(UK,Pakistan,South Africa,etc) becos they value what i give...Anyway let's leave that.
Below is the secret
1.if you still trade with indicators you will continue to loose money
2.if you are a Nigerian and you don't change your time zone to (central west Africa on your laptop...) you will still loose money
3.this is the most important one
Have u ever noticed some pair are correlated..e.g eu/gu etc..for example if u notice if eu goes up gu will go up..same for other pairs.
Since the day I found all the pair that are perfectly correlated that's when I started making money..took me time though (a year plus) at least each pair is correlated with 10 to 15 other pair..if you can get this correlated pair according ..then you start making money just like me.and that's why my forex signal is accurate.

Am giving away this secrets (for a token)=N=10,000 I will show you the correlated pairs and how to apply it to trading..u don't need any indicators in forex that's why many people loose

Below is the services I offer
1.Forex Signal(=N=500 weekly)
Most forex signal out there is about $34,$100,$200..am giving this cheap so u can afford it just for Nigerians only I collect $20 for my foreign clients.
2.Forex training (=N=70,000)
3. Account management 50/50

You can reach me on what's app 07066295466

(1) (Reply)

100% Sure Daily Odds / Rates To Slightly Fall As CBN Sells N72bn T-bills Wednesday / Invest 100K And Get 300K In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.