Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 (602 Views)

Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? / Why Do Big People Around Me Ask For My Means Of Livelihood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 by Rasqopym: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Upwork, an easy means to earn in dollars in 2020

It was reported by National Bureau of Statistics that the rate of unemployment in Nigeria remain 23.1% in 2019

Well, it's obvious.

People are talented, people have skills but the platform to express, to showcase, some times, is not encouraging.

An environment where an offer is like a Camel in exchange for a sheep, compare with that of foreign economies

Is there any option?

Yes, there is option

What one of my mentors called the GIG ECONOMY

It was reported that over $1.5 trillion dollars was exchanged on upwork in 2019. 

It's estimated that India alone makes over 5 billion dollars in freelancing revenue every year.

You see, you shouldn't be left out from this?

Ok, let me give you 3 reasons why you should be on upwork

1. Your home is your office

If you are looking for a perfect job that gives you total freedom to work from your home at your own comfort, go for upwork.

You have enough time to serve your God and engage in other activities knowing that you can always go back to your work at any time. You just have to make sure you meet up with deadlines.

2. You work on a platform where skill, your talent, is highly valued and appreciated.

You deal with foreigners and get paid in dollars.

And you know the value of a dollar when exchange for naira.

When you work on upwork and earn in dollars as a Nigerian, it means you are 365 richer than those who earn in naira.

3. It's estimated that for every 10 seconds, there is always a new job posted on upwork.

So, there is always a lots of job you can bid for.

You are only hindered by how good you are or not in sending proposals and getting jobs. 

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE

Opening an upwork account can be so frustrating sometimes.

Infact, 1 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians are approved. So that is a problem if you don't know how to follow their registration procedures and answer their questions.

But be calmed, your account will surely be approved.

My team have been able to help more than 50 persons create and set up great upwork profiles that produce up to $500 monthly. 

Normally, my team charges N5,000 for approval and set up but for the month of January in the new year 2020, we will get your account approved for just N3000

Materials on how to get started and writing professional proposals that get you jobs will be sent to you.

Just in case you don't trust us, you can make payment after the approval and set up. 

If you are ready to change your financial situation by earning in dollars and spending in naira, make the investment today and get your account running

Whatsapp or call: 08161354832.

Direct link: https:///2348161354832?text=Hello%20Opeyemi
Re: Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 by Onalow: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2020
He's good at it, trustworthy, and delivers as agreed.
I highly recommend him.
Re: Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 by Rasqopym: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Onalow:
He's good at it, trustworthy, and delivers as agreed.
I highly recommend him.
It's my pleasure working for you sir.
Re: Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 by Francisossai(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
If you're a freelancer or an upcoming one and you have real interest in joining Upwork to make your cool cash, you have to do business with this guy. I'm a very strong witness.

I'm not even sugarcoating anything, I'm being real! He got my Upwork Account approved and what amazed me was that he didn't rest until he got that achieved.

Thanks once again bro.

Rasqopym:

It was reported by National Bureau of Statistics that the rate of unemployment in Nigeria remain 23.1% in 2019

Well, it's obvious.

People are talented, people have skills but the platform to express, to showcase, some times, is not encouraging.

An environment where an offer is like a Camel in exchange for a sheep, compare with that of foreign economies

Is there any option?

Yes, there is option

It was reported that over $1.5 trillion dollars was exchanged on upwork in 2019. 

It's estimated that India alone makes over 5 billion dollars in freelancing revenue every year.

If you are looking for a perfect job that gives you total freedom to work from your home at your own comfort, go for upwork.

You have enough time to serve your God and engage in other activities knowing that you can always go back to your work at any time. You just have to make sure you meet up with deadlines.

2. You work on a platform where skill, your talent, is highly valued and appreciated.

When you work on upwork and earn in dollars as a Nigerian, it means you are 365 richer than those who earn in naira.

3. It's estimated that for every 10 seconds, there is always a new job posted on upwork.

You are only hindered by how good you are or not in sending proposals and getting jobs. 

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE

Infact, 1 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians are approved. So that is a problem if you don't know how to follow their registration procedures and answer their questions.

My team have been able to help more than 50 persons create and set up great upwork profiles that produce up to $500 monthly. 

Normally, my team charges N5,000 for approval and set up but for the month of January in the new year 2020, we will get your account approved for just N2000

Materials on how to get started and writing professional proposals that get you jobs will be sent to you.

Just in case you don't trust us, you can make payment after the approval and set up. 

If you are ready to change your financial situation by earning in dollars and spending in naira, make the investment today and get your account running

Re: Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 by Rasqopym: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Francisossai:
If you're a freelancer or an upcoming one and you have real interest in joining Upwork to make your cool cash, you have to do business with this guy. I'm a very strong witness.

I'm not even sugarcoating anything, I'm being real! He got my Upwork Account approved and what amazed me was that he didn't rest until he got that achieved.

Thanks once again bro.

Nice working with you sir
Re: Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 by Damminglola(f): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tested and trusted. Give him a trial and you won’t be disappointed. He is legit. Nice working with him.
Re: Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 by Kyukastan: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2020
Rasqopym:

Well, it's obvious.

Is there any option?

Yes, there is option

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE

Normally, my team charges N5,000 for approval and set up but for the month of January in the new year 2020, we will get your account approved for just N2000

Thank you Rasqopym,

You kept to your word and delivered as expected.
Re: Upwork, An Easy Means To Earn In Dollars In 2020 by Rasqopym: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Damminglola:
Tested and trusted. Give him a trial and you won’t be disappointed. He is legit. Nice working with him.

Thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Receptionist Needed At A Hotel / Npower: Apologies As Reps Summoned Sadiya , Payment To Commence Next Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.