Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) (7558 Views)

Fat Women And Loose Vagina. Any Connections? / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2020
U mean it's already lyk dis
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Rekhina(f): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Funministicquee:
undecided
creating monikker here n there ,no single self respect
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Timekeeper: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Robi65:
Was chatting with ma friend yesternight (just normal girls stuff) .. and she tend to bring it up .. I’ve got not much clue and so I decide to bring it here .. who’s got hints

Jodha, wany, Riele, Rekhina, fatymore, Oya come ooo. There is a solution for ur slack p****y ooo
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
You can call any of the numbers on my profile to book a session.
na only session Dem dea book with you? what if he wants to talk about something else?
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by czarina(f): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
na only session Dem dea book with you? what if he wants to talk about something else?
Like what?
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Like what?
every other thing people talk about
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Rekhina:
creating monikker here n there ,no single self respect
undecided
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Rekhina(f): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

Jodha, wany, Riele, Rekhina, fatymore, Oya come ooo. There is a solution for ur slack p****y ooo
go n roll in the mud with ur mate ! Cos am ur aunty
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Timekeeper: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Rekhina:
go n roll in the mud with ur mate ! Cos am ur aunty

That is the rubbish u say after eating the poop of ur Arab bosses
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by fatymore(f): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

crazy being
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Timekeeper: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
fatymore:
crazy being
grin
fatymore:
crazy being
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by NiklauseFred(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Yivayipus:
Chat me up on 07064196544. Or send DM on Instagram @herbs_n_sex . I have something for her. It will make her a virgin again in 2mins. Our products are tested and trusted

"vrigin again in two minutes"!? Baba e don Na shocked

Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Gee64: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
The lady needs urgent solution.
Please don't embarrass her here.
I once had a girlfriend when I was a young man, who had a vig that was as wide as a borehole. She was always embarrassed about it but somehow I help her to become tighter with a cream.
You see too much indecency is the reason for a loose vig.
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Riele(f): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

I recommend the solution to your slack brain .
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Timekeeper: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Riele:

I recommend the solution to your slack brain .
Yes I am already using one for my slack brain, apply to ur slack pussy too
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Riele(f): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

Yes I am already using one for my slack brain, apply to ur slack pussy too

Now , I've noticed you .

Run along .
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Timekeeper: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Riele:

Now , I've noticed you .

Run along .

Don't forget to use it. My frnd

Noticed you, yeyebrity
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Christeety:
Visit those women that sell agbo. And tell her what u need. She will give you 'Ewe Patomo'
ewe patomo?

Tell me you are not joking
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by genaro2000(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
You can wash your pussy with pepper water,morning and evening do it for one month. The more its peppering you the quicker the results.
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Christeety: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

ewe patomo?

Tell me you are not joking

I know someone that used it and she said it worked for her.

Can't say for sure cos I didn't use it. But you can ask herbs sellers just to be sure
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by BlackSeptember: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Michelle55:

Send me a DM... Have something that works wonders
where have u been
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Michelle55: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
BlackSeptember:
where have u been
Here all along smiley
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by BlackSeptember: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Michelle55:

Here all along smiley
Send me messages on whatsapp before I take you Honey land school in Abesan gate.

Did u code?

1 Like

Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by popoolaRofiat(f): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Don't use alum. It's will makes it over dry. Just buy clove Hausa call it kanafuru then find a bottle of coke fill it with water and that clove. Leave it for 3 days then use to wash vj. Try it you will thank me. If you want to know more of natural ways to tighting vj whatsapp on 08149240862
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Robi65:
Was chatting with ma friend yesternight (just normal girls stuff) .. and she tend to bring it up .. I’ve got not much clue and so I decide to bring it here .. who’s got hints
kegel exercises
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by lele007: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Google "Kegels"
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by Charis15(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
popoolaRofiat:
Don't use alum. It's will makes it over dry. Just buy clove Hausa call it kanafuru then find a bottle of coke fill it with water and that clove. Leave it for 3 days then use to wash vj. Try it you will thank me. If you want to know more of natural ways to tighting vj whatsapp on 08149240862

You nailed it.
I don't like giving recipes to young girls.
You should have asked her age.
I have something else. But I prefer giving all this stuff to married women to help keep their home.
Re: How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) by RitaMcMillae: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
The subject of tightening the vagina is vastly discussed both offline and online, this is due to the fact that most women at some point in their lives feel or have a need to tighten their loose vagina. While I am tempted to go into the very many causes of a loose vagina or the very many benefits of a tight vagina in this article, I would not; I would rather restrict this https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/women-health/how-to-tighten-your-vagina-naturally/ discussion to how you can tighten your loose vagina no matter the cause of the looseness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.