Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (51015 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Bimpe29: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
It's not bad at all, but do keep your eyes and ears on the ground as to why your sister and her employer said no.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
landmark86:
Am a fresh graduate that just got a job with a private organisation. Last month I was transferred from our headquarters to one of our branches here in Akure, Ondo State.

I stay in my elder sister's house right now cos I moved in last year December but have met with an agent who promise to get me a good apartment soonest.

To cut my story short, my sister has a house girl/lady which was so caring to me. Am 29yrs and still single not that I have never dated before, just that it never worked well while I was in school.

The house maid of my sister is 25yrs and a school cert holder but due to some reasons she couldn't further her education but still willing if she can get help.

She's a pretty, caring, very neat and also intelligent. And my sister also takes her as a sister not an house help.

Lastly weekend, my sister came back from an event and saw me and her catching some fun (I mean gisting and playing games) in the house and she got provoked.

She called me in and asked what is the relationship between me and her but I told her the basic truth that though we are just friends but I wish I could date her and my sister shouted on me NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even when am alive.

Now I keep asking my self some question;
Is house help not a human being?
Is it a crime in dating/marry them?
Is it a crime for a graduate to marry non graduate/illiterate ?

Please help a brother cos am in love with her.
Thank you.
'intelligent' house maid??
So, there is no "neat and intelligent" graduate that you can be romantically involved with...

You are 29 years, stop wasting your time..

She is 25 years, allow her to focus on her future too!!!

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Uckroot: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
a man can overlook the current circumstances of a woman...but women WILL never declare or attempt to give a houseboy a chance or even a driver...never... every woman wants a man with a white collar job or successful "entrepreneur".

oga go ahead... if your sister has no good reason why you shouldn't proceed. go ahead.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
chigoizie7:
Why do people keep misusing “ I am” as “ am” ?

At 29, you cannot ask your sister to tell you why you cannot date her.

Keep asking Nairaland, later you will call yourself a mature man.

And why are people seeing a 25 year old lady as just a housemaid?

That maid sef de dull ooh, at 25 she is still doing housemaid job. Her only hope in this life is to migrate from housemaid to a housewife.

Girls her age are learning skills to better their lives .
And the Op called her 'intelligent'

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op should marry someone of his class..
He should allow the lady to marry someone of her class too!!
It is very simple!!!
OP is just complicating his life.. I have never seen a working class lady marrying a drop out gardener working in her brother's place!!!

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Akachestores(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bro all I can is if you truly love her not just for sex then make your big sis understand that it's your life not hers to decide, besides no be you give am husband. If she insist, then she should give reasons for you not to date the young lady. I get attracted to cute, endured, interesting, intelligent ladies house help or not as long she gat that quality. Men if she fits your understanding and you love her not for sex ooo, then keep her and find a way to get that tag housemaid from her name.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Skmoda360:

Na you be housemaid in the eyes of God...were old man..... grin
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
fineboynl:
Rules no 1, never date and marry anyone far below your status. No matter the feelings involved it doesn't always ends well. Go and ask or confirm from the rich they do know more than poor people do.

Except ofcourse God or powers from above tells you to. If you do hear from God.
Amen
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gbemishile1:
My guy na LIE,na free pvssy u dey find.this one no get class and u know say e no go hard for u to knack.leave all these love story for lawma

I stayed with one of my uncle's for like 4years and in between those times,they hired about 5 maids.the devil tempt me no be small,but I thank God I didn't attempt it,out of respect to my uncle and his wife.
I am very sure they would be calling the maid to one side to ask if I toasted her or was sleeping with her.
On one occasion while we were talking in the sitting room,my uncle's wife use style dey ask me if I dey hustle im maid,but I just laughed it off.
My guy,go outside and look for suitable and matured girl to marry.
Correct
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
aimuan:
If the sister knows her to be a bad girl why did she keep her as maid?eats food she cooked without fear?forget about knowing her, she is just being myopic. She thinks the girl will remain maid forever. Typical Africa mentality.
Na lie..
OP should marry someone of her class..
Leave the poor girl to marry a guy of her class too!!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by felixation123(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
landmark86:
Am a fresh graduate that just got a job with a private organisation. Last month I was transferred from our headquarters to one of our branches here in Akure, Ondo State.

I stay in my elder sister's house right now cos I moved in last year December but have met with an agent who promise to get me a good apartment soonest.

To cut my story short, my sister has a house girl/lady which was so caring to me. Am 29yrs and still single not that I have never dated before, just that it never worked well while I was in school.

The house maid of my sister is 25yrs and a school cert holder but due to some reasons she couldn't further her education but still willing if she can get help.

She's a pretty, caring, very neat and also intelligent. And my sister also takes her as a sister not an house help.

Lastly weekend, my sister came back from an event and saw me and her catching some fun (I mean gisting and playing games) in the house and she got provoked.

She called me in and asked what is the relationship between me and her but I told her the basic truth that though we are just friends but I wish I could date her and my sister shouted on me NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even when am alive.

Now I keep asking my self some question;
Is house help not a human being?
Is it a crime in dating/marry them?
Is it a crime for a graduate to marry non graduate/illiterate ?

Please help a brother cos am in love with her.
Thank you.

House help??is that her name??
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by jay169: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Too bad
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

That's true.

The househelp will start misbehaving if the brother starts with this dating game thing and I believe sex will be involved.

The whole thing will just be messy

Honestly I don't subscribe to it.

Except the brother is ready to marry the help asap!

Then please start with meeting up with her parents for introduction and marriage rites as you are already falling in love , if not landmark86 ,Biko keep your third leg in your pants and remove eyes from her body.

Don't start what u can't finish. And don't cause a 3rd World War in your sister's home.
I've said my own o.
Introduction just like that??
I can't imagine a graduate marrying a secondary school drop out tho..
Why is this guy so desperate?
Can't he attract a lady that belong to his class??

He termed her 'intelligently too?? I laugh in Urhobo!!!

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by jay169: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2020
eni4real:
Introduction just like that??
I can't imagine a graduate marrying a secondary school drop out tho..
Why is this guy so desperate?
Can't he attract a lady that belong to his class??

He termed her 'intelligent'?? I laugh in Urhobo!!!
What are you even saying
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2020
jay169:

What are you even saying
She is a secondary school drop-out na cool

Edit: School Cert. holder shocked

Toor lipsrsealed

OP is still desperate!!

He should marry someone from his class!!!

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Advancedman(m): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2020
GhettoG1:
Well ur sis actually love you nd she probably foresaw d dangers ahead. First they re both living together bfr ur appearance which speak much about her being right.
Second don't b a full egbon, I'm sure once u get cordial with her then d nxt shii u gon wanna send her to school nd I'm very sure sey na tears go end am.

You are wicked may your offsprings be in that girl situation
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Advancedman(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2020
donstan18:
Your sister know her more than you do.

This is just like a guy telling his sister to stay away from one of his particular friend or a lady advising his brother not to date one of her particular friend.

She sure knows her more than you do, but if you feel you are too wise, then you'll have to choose between your sister and her housemaid.

Your offsprings shall be in that position
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2020
donstan18:
Your sister know her more than you do.

This is just like a guy telling his sister to stay away from one of his particular friend or a lady advising his brother not to date one of her particular friend.

She sure knows her more than you do, but if you feel you are too wise, then you'll have to choose between your sister and her housemaid.

This is so lame and funny that you think this is all because the sister knows the poor lady better . . . Which boss knows the househelp well in Nigeria, when all they see is an object and not human . . . The sister is only making noise because the lady is an househelp.

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Larryslim:
Why would you sister decide who you date as man and also 29years of age?
Think and decide for yourself!
I hope the sister terminate her appointment with immediate effect!!!
Let's see how this love will go from there!!!

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by sweetrace(f): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:
Pele woman wrapper. Its a woman that's telling you what to do. Why not ask your sister what are the reasons you can't date her beyond the she's a house girl logic. What a sad classist she is. Better be a man and take your decisions solely by yourself. Tell her you didn't chose her own
lover and there's a limit to her participation/involvement in your life and she shouldn't choose yours. If she'll make a good wife overlook the house girl stereotype. Mrs. ALAKIJA that owns oil Wells today was once like her. Shame on your sister if she doesn't have solid reasons beyond she's an house help. Not in our class.

Please say what you know. Mrs. Alakija has never been and will never be like her. Mrs. Alakija got her first degree and masters before she was given the oil wells. That she did not school in Nigeria does not mean you should be writing what you don’t know about. That she was Mariam Babangida’s designer does not make her uneducated or half baked.

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Fhemmmy: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Bros, are you sure you falling in love with the girl or you are falling in love with her beauty and the food that she is making for you, are you planning to take advantage of her or you really want the lady because so much stories of "i love her" and later you will remember she is not educated. Please if you are NOT sure of what you want from the poor lady, leave her alone and don't mess her up.

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 05, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

You spoke the word right out of my mouth.
Don't mind that foolish op. For all I know, he wants to take advantage of that girl. Foolish fool, you don't fall in love like dat.
That girl does not need marriage now... She needs help..

If Op is willing to help, fine..

If Op is attaching condition of marriage, then he can take his desperate self to someone else..

I see OP complicating that girl's life...

Imagine if the sister terminate her appointment with immediate effect??
We will see how far the love will go!!!

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2020
sweetrace:

Please say what you know. Mrs. Alakija has never been and will never be like her. Mrs. Alakija got her first degree and masters before she was given the oil wells. That she did not school in Nigeria does not mean you should be writing what you don’t know about. That she was Mariam Babangida’s designer does not make her uneducated or half baked.

Are you saying she is NOT good enough to be dated or is there something i am missing here?
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

As in ehn? Op don't even understand women. grin
What are you and Lamanii22 gossiping about??
I'm lost... undecided

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by bleskid: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2020
she get bakka aaaa undecided
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2020
felixation123:

House help??is that her name??
Yes!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Advancedman:

You are wicked may your offsprings be in that girl situation
The girl should stop seducing Op..
She should go and marry someone of her class!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2020
sweetrace:

From designer to Oil well!!!
God is good grin
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by olabode89(m): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2020
madridguy:
One of the most dangerous place on earth to be poor is AFRICA. The elites hate the poor simply because they are poor forgotten no one knows tomorrow.

My dear OP, do you know what " Honor killing " means? I would advise you to leave the innocent lady alone before your sister kill or harm her.

Your sister is a proud and selfish woman. Forget the lady because if you ever go along with her, your sister may kill or harm her or never regard/respect her as a wife.

What you described above is not honor killing. Honor killing involves killing a relative that must have brought shame to the family or done against the norms of a society/religion.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nukilia: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2020
eni4real:
Na lie..
OP should marry someone of her class..
Leave the poor girl to marry a guy of her class too!!!

Many today have married their class and are busy sleeping with little girls all over...

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Nukilia:

Many today have married their class and are busy sleeping with little girls all over...
Never give up!!!

OP should stop being desperate... He should marry his class and should not complicate that girl's life!!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by jay169: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Nukilia:

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#BottleCapCallenge: Ammydebby Opens Bottle With Her Chest / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52