Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? (24102 Views)

I Need Tips For Softening My Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by Geofavor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kingsteve:

Funny enough, going to the barber twice every month might be more expensive than keeping afro.
Ok, let's break it down.
On avergae, the cost of a haircut is 500, which neans in a month one is spending 1k, right?

Keeping afro...
Relaxer... 1500
V05 Shampoo...700
V05 conditioner...700
Shear butter...depending on qty you need, maybe 500
Total=3400.

Now this is where afro might be more economical.
After relaxing your hair, you're not meant to retouch it again until after 3 months, which means you've skipped 3 months of barbing which will usually cost 3k.

Shampooing and conditioning can be done once or twice every week, which means both products can last upto a month or more, depending on your usage.

As for the shear butter...
That one no dey ever finish.

So as you can see, keeping afro isn't that costly to maintain.
Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by Geofavor(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Naanlong01:
First thing: apply relaxer . Second thing: Buy jack5 or j5 activator and apply daily as hair cream. What you will have after about a week of regular use is, a 24hr soft, wet and shining hair especially under the sun. I was using it back then in school, i must say that i was always the talk of the ladies anywhere i step because there is no way you will get to a place without the beauty of your hair being noticed, i remembered even the male folks that are close to me always touching my hair and the ones we don't talk will always stare with this look of amazement on their face. And before i forget, after applying it activator if you desire not to comb, you will have something like pastor chris kind of hair. The price was 850 when i started using it and it rose to 2500 the last time i bought it was about 3yrs ago. Try it you will like it.
What do you use now? And what are their prices?
Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by Naanlong01: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Geofavor:

What do you use now? And what are their prices?

This is 2021, I have stopped that life, I now do clean skin cut
Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by Geofavor(m): 1:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Naanlong01:

This is 2021, I have stopped that life, I now do clean skin cut
Ok. I guess skin cut fits you.
Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by Geofavor(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kingsteve pleeeaasee reply
Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by Kingsteve(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Geofavor:
Kingsteve pleeeaasee reply

Use any good relaxer depending on your hair texture.
Coconut oil and shear butter are also recommended to keep the hair soft and mousturized.

Cheers!
Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by Geofavor(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kingsteve:

Use any good relaxer depending on your hair texture.
Coconut oil and shear butter are also recommended to keep the hair soft and mousturized.

Cheers!
Thanks.
My hair is very tough.

Which product of relaxer would you recommend?
Also, which Shea butter product.

Please, post their photos. Thanks a lot.
Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by Geofavor(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Geofavor:

Thanks.
My hair is very tough.

Which product of relaxer would you recommend?
Also, which Shea butter product.

Please, post their photos. Thanks a lot.
KingSteve sad
Re: What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? by mitchellwealth(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Suppliers and distributors of Sheabutter in Nigeria like myself must do the needful to help our Goldmine get noticed more in the international market. Why? Simple, my trip to Ghana, Tamale to be precise seems to shock the living day our of me to see the need for Biotechnology implementations on something we seem to call common here in Nigeria.

Sigmund sheabutter, a brand focused in distributing in the south east asia region has been experienced with local distributors here in Nigeria and has come to see that we lack facilities doing the needful which include:
1. certifications of water composition
2. certifications of Purification
3. certifications of the Refining process
4. certifications of Bacteria Loads
5. certification of edibility for food processing

Do you produce sheabutter and want a market for it? We do more than distribute products alone. We can help you in any country you find yourself to be a branded distributor of this Gold mine called sheabutter and assist you get your products easily and receive at your varying point.

Certifications are readily available and you must have these to really deal with the international intelligent communities doing things the right way, we call it a process.

Visit our website to get a sample of a brand you will love to have for yourself... [url]sigmundsheabutter.com[/url]

to get more information for your brand acquisition and procurement of your sheabutter needs, contact us today:

[url]sigvgroup.com/products/shea-nuts/[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Grow And Maintain A Natural Afro / Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine / My Pimples Just Refuse To Go Away (advice Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.