Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill (59673 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Gforce2019: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
sophtcopy:

Bro, a lady that can love you with her money may most likely love you with all other things

Is like you are new in the game. Giving you money does not necessarily mean she loves you....even your enemy can give you money as a trap so has she can hook you. Bro..beware of some good deeds. Some are genuine while some are not

3 Likes

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Kennydoc(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
milemimi93:
I believe naija women are turninh g a new leafAs early as 7am today, she don already called me to know how my journey was.

Just remember to post your pre-wedding pics when it's time.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by drmikeadams(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
infogenius:

Wow!
There are several ladies like that. However, it equates to one in a million
grin grin ;Victorian is like that

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by davillian(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
fairfora:
I've experienced it before. Most true life stories always look fake to many on social media.
Ive dated lots of girls and I can't mention how many here but only one stands out took her out and she ordered just sprite I had to force her to take something home..
Ive had gf that when ever they request we go out they pay and when I request we go out I pay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by annford: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Blueelf:

She must be from a rich family

Yes she is but she wasn't depending on her family as at that time. When I met her, she had graduated from the University, and had a great job. Really it is not about the wealthy background, but about the heart to give. She is so selfless and sacrificial to a fault. I was doing great myself when I met her, but wasn't as generous as she was. She ended up changing me for good.

3 Likes

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by kponkedenge(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
milemimi93:
This girl does not have IG or Twitter. She only has Facebook and Whatsapp. I went through her post she last posted pics on Facebook in 2018. She isn't active on social media.

The way she constructed her tenses during our convo I cut cap for her..
Lady gave good brains.
what's her name
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by frozen70(f): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
When a woman is in love, she does crazy things that will keep a guy wondering if its real

Then upbringing matters alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by annford: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
MedicH:

Wowww. Unbelievable

I promise, you I told the truth.

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by davillian(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrpaedo:

grin grin It sounds soooo fake
My alarm bells started ringing when I read the "Guys don't go for ladies under 26 " line grin grin
Nigerian girl that you hustle and she is not even your gf yet pay bills for you
I never see abeg

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by annford: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
MedicH:

Wowww. Unbelievable

I promise you, I told the truth.
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Oyeleye101(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
pickatyou:
Nigerian girls are something else but bro you are lucky. Here is my experience with a girl I met and took outing within 24 hours, me I can't shout I rebuked her ASAP
You block her join?
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Estellie: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Thread by milemili bla bla grin grin

Believe this, you'll believe anything...

It's not like the whole scenario can't happen o. It can. Buh it can't happen to the op grin
No offence.

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
dude have dated older gals,like too,bro their level of thinking differs,trust me,they're not up to 26 years...they are so matured in the matter of sex and finance,u can imagine when u are with ur gal,and she is the one to start up sex, imagine that every time ur gals visits u,she must bring something for u,no matter how small...when u take her out,she really appreciates it.see for some women,the older they become,the wiser they are .
The girl I was dating she’s 31 or so
I don’t beg her for sex .she will just naked her self and meet me dat alone gives me joy.not all dis small ones dat u will beg for sex am done begging for sex again. I only need matured ladies

2 Likes

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by theTransporter: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
milemimi93:
Would have paid but my body language would have changed..

how will it change when u ate the lions share of the N11600 grin, women like this are rare, but be sure that she didn't just pass the gold digger's test

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by LINTUNE(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

I don’t beg her for sex .she will just naked her self and meet me dat alone gives me joy.not all dis small ones dat u will beg for sex am done begging for sex again. I only need matured ladies
true ,they are so sexually liberal

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by theTransporter: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Twoclans:
Who are this ladies that always leech on Nigerian men sef ,abeg how much do they have sef undecided .I will always say it ,ladies ,young girls ,women please make your money and hold your side its far sweeter than having to sit all day thinking of how to swindle a poor guy of his hard earned 5,000.

this gat me laughing like mad oo

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
annford:

That was how I got my Wife o. A weak of chatting with her, I wanted to slow down on the way I was going with the texting so I told her my phone had developed issues. The following morning, she called and said she wanted to see me urgently. When I got to the meeting venue, she gave me a brand new phone (Samsung) She had bought N180,000. I almost passed out. The receipt had my name boldly written on it. It was accompanied by Laptop. I told myself I wasn't going to let her go. I quickly apologized, told her the truth. I had thought she was going to get mad at me, but she smiled and told me she hated lies. As for the age thing you talked about, my wife was 22 when I met her. It is not about the person's age but their level of maturity.

Welcome to another episode of ‘Stories that never happened’.

Eku fifi

5 Likes

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Ogaonos: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
SweetBuns:
Another one.... See what ubunja and co have caused? Now you think every girl is out to spend your money

Understandable... Naija is hard

The biggest problem with guys like you is that you love stereotypes. How can you just assume that a girl who you just went out with is a leech? Judging humans without evidence is the lowest a man can get. Very daft and ugly way of life.

There he goes stereotyping again..
Fvck... I give up on you. You're bent on this stereotype thing. I wonder how you went out with all the ladies below 26 in Nigeria.

By the way, otedola's daughter is below 26 and she will take you and buy you out fine fine. Stop running you mouth because you have a dick and testicles. That one no EPP anybody

wat is saying is true.most ladies who are 23yrs Nd below eh on social media for 9ja are players u knw hw many don do me

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
SweetBuns:
Another one.... See what ubunja and co have caused? Now you think every girl is out to spend your money

The biggest problem with guys like you is that you love stereotypes. How can you just assume that a girl who you just went out with is a leech? Judging humans without evidence is the lowest a man can get. Very daft and ugly way of life.

Fvck... I give up on you. You're bent on this stereotype thing. I wonder how you went out with all the ladies below 26 in Nigeria.

By the way, otedola's daughter is below 26 and she will take you and buy you out fine fine. Stop running you mouth because you have a dick and testicles. That one no EPP anybody

U just dey shout stereotype upandan. In life you work based on most probable statistics. So if a man comes from a family of wife beaters and wants to marry you, won't you think in your mind that he could be one? Or you will just trust him wholeheartedly even if one day he shouts at you for a very little thing? Life is viewed using the most probable statistics and not by giving person benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Aguero101(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
are you sure she's a nigerian because nigerian ladies will never pay for their own food if they are on a date.
Have been asking myself this same question.

Naija girls eyes dey shine like touch.

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

LMAO...u no serious o...but it's true sha...as most ladies age they are more liberal when it comes to sex

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Narldon: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:
thank you for spreading the ubunja gospel.
If anyone wanna know for themselves what this ubunja writes about, just follow this link: https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja/topics

The problem I have with ubunja is that he plagiarizes other authors articles and takes all the credit to himself.

P.S: If you want to find out, copy a paragraph from any of his topics and search on Google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Estellie:
Thread by milemili bla bla grin grin

Believe this, you'll believe anything...

It's not like the whole scenario can't happen o. It can. Buh it can't happen to the op grin
No offence.
lol. Why do you think so
Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Onyi22:
Hmm mm

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Ogaonos: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
milemimi93:
This girl does not have IG or Twitter. She only has Facebook and Whatsapp. I went through her post she last posted pics on Facebook in 2018. She isn't active on social media.

The way she constructed her tenses during our convo I cut cap for her..
Lady gave good brains.
maybe she from a rich home.wat u said about 26yrs true sha but one thing wer dey fear me d sey some were dey online DT age Nd above na retired olosho were dey pretend to get married.dt my fear about dem because they are desperate.sleeping with them can be risky Nd make e no b sey after u marry am e born e go change behaviour

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by RuggedArab: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
I agree with you OP on girls that are averagely active on social platforms. They are calm and coordinated.

Presently there is this girlfriend of mine that wants to take me on a date to Golden Tulip Hotel Sunday brunch with all bills on her. All I have to do is just to show up. Trust me, I know I’ll still pay the bills because I won’t let her do it. For me, she suggesting date with all bills her means she has already paid it in mind.

Like someone rightly said, “change your circle”. Though it’s not new to me for females picking up bills, I seldom allow them to pay. I have a thing, if you ain’t working class or doing a viable paying business (not selling oil perfumes or bedsheets) my d!*k won’t kick. I guess I’m badly wired!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by theTransporter: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea, instead of robbing banks, cooking and eating flesh for rituals, kidnapping for money, they prefer to simply collect from the male folks. lipsrsealed

the money the male folks got by that robbing banks, cooking and eating rituals, kidnapping... sense no go kill una

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by Brush1: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

Mmmmm? Calm down. That was his opinion. Kindly make an effort to adopt a civil way of addressing or engaging in a debate.

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by frenchtoast(f): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
I can feel your shock through the screen, you may as well have encountered an extraterrestrial being cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by obowunmi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
milemimi93:
I am not angry or complainingI am just shocked and feeling guilty.. I had to take her to a shopping mall to buy her stuffs. Getting to the mall I told her to pick any thing she wants that I will pay.

she picked just 3 things. When we got to the counter the cashier said the bill is 870.
I was shocked again that she didn't get more things for herself. With joy, I gave the cashier 1000 and told him to keep the change.

MARRY HER. God has done it for you.

1 Like

Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
I can't mention how many here
Can someone meet a nice girl for relationship here ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.