Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) (15957 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) by mitakemi2427(f): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Aguero101:
Her life
HMMMMM
Re: I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) by rosy1992(f): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Her brain needs to be rechecked.
Re: I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) by Aguero101(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
mitakemi2427:

I don't stand with you
if ur sister was the one parading herself like that would you be happy??
I don't stand with you

I don't stand with you
When she is not abnormal

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / Is Being Fat Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.