Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,637 members, 5,432,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 07:15 AM

The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] (287 Views)

4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Top 5 Free Web Hosting Providers 2017 / The 4 Best Web Hosts For Nigeria Websites (& 4 To Avoid) - Bitcatcha.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PizzleGold(f): 4:02pm On Jan 04
Which web hosting should you pick?
Are you looking for a web host for your personal or business website?

Dreamhost, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostgator are among the biggest names in web hosting, each offering a scope of various hosting Plans. Regardless of whether you're launching a new website or searching for a new host, with such low costs, they're all appealing alternatives — which is ideal? Which one would it be advisable for you to pick?

You would have realized by now that it is tough to select a super web hosting provider because there are so many. Almost each web host claims to offer the satisfaction of their customers.

Likewise, many affiliate marketers persuade people to pick an inappropriate web host of their blog/site just to attract more sales.

Before deciding on a web host, I want you to take a look at the 5 FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A WEB HOST COMPANY below
https://www.nairaland.com/5426766/5-factors-consider-when-choosing

When you compare web hosts, the most important comparison should always concern their features, such as uptime guarantee, technical support, security and reliability.
So, let's compare the four highly renowned web hosts, Bluehost, HostGator, Namecheap and Dreamhost for such hosting features.
All web hosting companies have their pros and cons.

PROS AND CONS OF BLUEHOST

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.bluehost.com

PROS
Plans start at $3.95/month (36 months) at the time of this writing
50 GB of storage (more than enough for most new sites)
A free domain name for 1st Year
Free SSL Certificate Included
All Bluehost hosting plans allow you to install WordPress with 1-click.
24/7/365 Support
All Bluehost hosting plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Get unmetered bandwidth on all accounts.
Easy to use
99.99% Uptime
Cloudflare integration (speeds your site loading)
The starter plan comes with 100 email accounts. The Plus and Business Pro
All plans offer unlimited email accounts.
Good for Wordpress sites
Payment Methods: Credit Card, PayPal

CONS
Expensive renewal rate- be aware of the renewal rates, they might be high.
No free migration - Unlike most of their competitors Bluehost won’t migrate your sites for free
Upselling Add ons -They have a forceful upsell process during sign up. But you can easily uncheck all the add ons if you don’t need them.

PROS AND CONS OF HOSTGATOR

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.hostgator.com

PROS

HostGator hosts over 8 million domains and is one of the most popular web hosts in the industry
Plans start at $2.75/month (36 months) at the time of this writing
Free Site Migration- Hostgator offers free migration service on all hosting plans. Their expert team will transfer your website from your previous web
host at no cost within the first 30 days of signing up
Dependable Hosting- Hostgator guarantee an uptime of 99.99% and if you experience less than that you will get back one month credit on your account.
45-Day Money-Back Guarantee- Hostgator offers 45 days money-back guarantee. Normally, web hosting companies do not offer a money-back guarantee exceeding 30 days.
Free SSL certificate included
The free domain name(To qualify for (1) one free domain name
registration, you must sign up for a 12, 24 or 36 month Hostgator hosting plan)
24/7/365 Support
99.99% Uptime
Get unmetered bandwidth on all accounts.
Free/Instant Setup-All accounts have FREE setup and will be created
automatically in 15 minutes or less.
All Hostgator hosting plans allow you to install WordPress with 1-click.
Instant Backups
Very User-Friendly for Beginners
Payment Methods: Credit Card, PayPal

CONS
Upselling Addons -They have a forceful upsell process during sign up. But you can easily uncheck all the add ons if you don’t need them.

Be aware of the renewal rate they might be high.

PROS AND CONS OF NAMECHEAP

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.namecheap.com

PROS

$0.01/per first month for Wordpress hosting. Normally cost $22.88/year for Wordpress hosting ( It is the most affordable web hosting with good features and support )
- $1.44/month for shared hosting(You pay $17.28/year)
Unmetered bandwidth on all plans
Free website builder
Free privacy protection
Free SSL Certificates - Included
Free site Migration- Namecheap offers free migration service on all hosting plans
Free domain name registration
All Namecheap hosting plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Payment Methods: Credit cards, PayPal, Dwolla, and Bitcoin
24/7/365 Support with Experts
Affordable web hosting ( buy yearly plan to enjoy because of the price increases after first purchase)

CONS

Average Uptime: 99.97%

PROS AND CONS OF DREAMHOST

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.dreamhost.com

PROS
Plans start at $2.59/month (36 months) at the time of this writing
Free Site Migration
Unmetered Bandwidth on all hosting plans
Unlimited Disk Space
99.99% uptime guarantee for all plans
Free SSL certificates Included
Free Domain Name Registration and Privacy
All of DreamHost’s plans use SSD drives for faster loading
Free Website Builder
All Dreamhost hosting plans come with a 97-day-money-back guarantee.
All Dreamhost hosting plans allow you to install WordPress with 1-click.
24/7/365 support
Automated Backup
unlimited email accounts
Monthly Billing With No Setup Fee
No Higher Renewal Price
Payment Method: Credit cards and Paypal
uncheck all the add ons if you don’t need them when signing up.

CONS

Support Isn't Immediate – DreamHost just offers support via a ticket system. They don't offer live chat or telephone support. But they respond to all requests/questions less than 24 hours
No CPanel – DreamHost uses their custom-designed control panel.

CONCLUSION:
Among these four web hosting, if you are looking for a single recommendation, I would recommend opting for Bluehost for better peace of mind.
BlueHost has worked superbly. You can begin with their Shared hosting, and when you need more resources, move up to their VPS or Dedicated Hosting Package.
All you have to do is CLICK ON THIS CLICK TO PURCHASE. The discount will be auto-applied.

Do tell me which is web hosting you like the most and why?
Thank you for reading!

source: https://starnation.com.ng/the-4-best-web-hosting-providers-in-2020-comparison/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PizzleGold(f): 4:12pm On Jan 04
1. Get discount on Bluehost HERE. Offer ends March 31st
2. Get 60% off on Every Hostgator host HERE
3. Get discount on Dreamhost HERE
4. Get 25% off on Namecheap hosting HERE
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by veronikakos: 11:41am On Jan 09
Do you think it worth it to buy a hosting, and then connect it to my website that I want to build on a website builder (Squarespace, Weblium, etc.) Will it help me somehow, or if site builders already have hosting in the user's package, I can use them freely?

1 Like

Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PizzleGold(f): 6:25pm On Jan 10
veronikakos:
Do you think it worth it to buy a hosting, and then connect it to my website that I want to build on a website builder (Squarespace, Weblium, etc.) Will it help me somehow, or if site builders already have hosting in the user's package, I can use them freely?

Hi Veronikakos, I think it will be better if you buy a good web hosting like Bluehost, Dreamhost. Here are the reasons:

Web hosting is cheaper and has some features no Site Builder has
Site Builder Free Plan doesn't offer a FREE DOMAIN FOR ONE YEAR
Web Hosting like Bluehost offers a Free Site Builder but if you're not satisfied you can then connect a Site Builder to your website
But I think it worth if you buy a web hosting instead.

Get discount on Bluehost HERE. Offer ends March 31st
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14
Nice article
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14
Nice article beautiful blogger
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14
I love it
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14
Nice article
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14
This article deserves the front page
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14
I love it
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14
Nice article
I love it
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14
Can I repost it on social media account?
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14
Nice article
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14
Nice tips
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14
Nice article
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14
I love it
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 12:43am On Jan 19
Nice article
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by AstroWorld(m): 12:44am On Jan 19
Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PromiseAce(m): 12:46am On Jan 19
Namecheap all the way
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PromiseAce(m): 12:48am On Jan 19
BLUEHOST
DREAMHOST
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PromiseAce(m): 12:48am On Jan 19
namecheap and Hostgator
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PromiseAce(m): 12:49am On Jan 19
i love it
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PromiseAce(m): 12:49am On Jan 19
I'm buying next month
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PromiseAce(m): 12:50am On Jan 19
About the start my Tech Blog
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by Liposure(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14
PizzleGold:

Hi Veronikakos, I think it will be better if you buy a good web hosting like Bluehost, Dreamhost. Here are the reasons:

Web hosting is cheaper and has some features no Site Builder has
Site Builder Free Plan doesn't offer a FREE DOMAIN FOR ONE YEAR
Web Hosting like Bluehost offers a Free Site Builder but if you're not satisfied you can then connect a Site Builder to your website
But I think it worth if you buy a web hosting instead.

Get discount on Bluehost HERE. Offer ends January 31st
hello beautiful

1 Like

Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by PizzleGold(f): 12:17am On Feb 16
Liposure:
hello beautiful

Hello
How can I help you?
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by Liposure(m): 12:59am On Feb 16
PizzleGold:

Hello
How can I help you?
u sound rude. Maybe u think i want 2 take advantage of u. Dats not me. I'm just greeting n complimenting u. So dont get twisted
Re: The 4 Best Web Hosting Providers In 2020 with Discount Codes [Comparison] by MrCork: 9:23pm On Feb 17
PizzleGold:

Hello
How can I help you?

well,how much for goooood kiss, hug, romance plus **nak am somtin**? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Building A List/grid View Switcher In Blogger With Auto Read More / Facebook On The Moves / Webmasters Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.