Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,486 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects (618 Views)

Russia/ukraine Conflict: The Overzealousness Of Some Nigerians Has Backfired / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by ProudBornoBoy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good Day Ladies And Gentlemen,
First of all before I begin my writing, I want you all and MURIC in particular to know I'm a Muslim.

I read a topic on front page today written by one Professor Akintola Ishaq, the supposed director of MURIC,
https://www.nairaland.com/5612633/muric-christians-enjoy-more-holidays
where he was complaining of Christians enjoying more holidays than Muslims in Nigeria.

First of all Sir, with all due respect you made a flaw in your report, you mentioned us (Muslims) having three holidays namely Id al-Kabiir, Id al-Fitr and Maulud an-Nabiy but mischievously omitted the fact that on the occasion of two of the Eids, two days are giving as holiday instead of one day. Making the total number of days five for all the Eids. The Christian on the other hand celebrate New Year, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas And Boxing Day which equals five days. From the above calculation, you can infer that the number of holidays are equal for both Christians and Muslims alike. It's is therefore wrong for you to be creating a storm where there is none, of all the problems Muslims are facing in our country, this is not what you should be even bothered about in the first place.

Secondly, your overzealousness as I see it, should be channelled to better projects that will help the Muslims in our country.
We are plagued by insurgency, extreme poverty, homeless children roaming the north, lack of education e.t.c. and of all these problems, it's number of holidays that is bothering you, Subhanallah.
The root cause of most of these problems is overpopulation which you should use your platform to enlighten Muslims to be proactive and seek for solutions to this problems.

And stop using a free domain name for your blog, you are big enough to have a custom domain name.

In the famous words of Albert Einstein,

"We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them"

I drop my pen.

All Right Reserved.
ProudBornoBoy
writes from Maiduguri.

proudbornoboy@gmail.com

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticalala
Dominique

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by SLAP44: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ok
Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by Ofemmanu1: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
coyowa2861:
[color=#770077][/color]
Stop this thing, it's stupid.
We are not buying betting tips take it to your hungry family.

Meanwhile, muric is a mumuric.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by Ojukwucriminal: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
What's the Nonesense you wrote up there that u think deserves to be pushed to front-page??
Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by nameo: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:
Good Day Ladies And Gentlemen,
First of all before I begin my writing, I want you all and MURIC in particular to know I'm a Muslim.

I read a topic on front page today written by one Professor Akintola Ishaq, the supposed director of MURIC,

where he was complaining of Christians enjoying more holidays than Muslims in Nigeria.

First of all Sir, with all due respect you made a flaw in your report, you mentioned us (Muslims) having three holidays namely Id al-Kabiir, Id al-Fitr and Maulud an-Nabiy but mischievously omitted the fact that on the occasion of two of the Eids, two days are giving as holiday instead of one day. Making the total number of days five for all the Eids. The Christian on the other hand celebrate New Year, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas And Boxing Day which equals five days. From the above calculation, you can infer that the number of holidays are equal for both Christians and Muslims alike. It's is therefore wrong for you to be creating a storm where there is none, of all the problems Muslims are facing in our country, this is not what you should be even bothered about in the first place.

Secondly, your overzealousness as I see it, should be channelled to better projects that will help the Muslims in our country.
We are plagued by insurgency, extreme poverty, homeless children roaming the north, lack of education e.t.c. and of all these problems, it's number of holidays that is bothering you, Subhanallah.
The root cause of most of these problems is overpopulation which you should use your platform to enlighten Muslims to be proactive and seek for solutions to this problems.

And stop using a free domain name for your blog, you are big enough to have a custom domain name.

In the famous words of Albert Einstein,

"We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them"

I drop my pen.

All Right Reserved.
ProudBornoBoy
writes from Maiduguri.

proudbornoboy@gmail.com

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticalala
Dominique

Thank you very much.

1st For correcting that clear dubious "error" of the Prof. I was just too tired and uninterested to write yterday. 2ndly, for talking about what should really matter to the north.

I have been looking for young northerners who think like this. I know they must be many

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by Horladipupo0505: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
I reli cannot relate with the level of reasoning used to put down dat msg I dnt understand that man

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
nameo:

Thank you very much.

1st For correcting that clear dubious "error" of the Prof. I was just too tired and uninterested to write yterday. 2ndly, for talking about what should really matter to the north.

I have been looking for young northerners who think like this. I know they must be many

You are welcome.
Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by Standing5(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
When mumu has extra fervency I refer to the extra-fervent mumu as mumumu. The mumu has muni AKA jara.
Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by nameo: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:

You are welcome.

Hope there are more northerners, esp young northerners, who think like this?

Where can i meet them?
Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
nameo:

Hope there are more northerners, esp young northerners, who think like this?

Where can i meet them?

Sadly, I believe they are few, most have been brainwashed by the elites to see things their way, I hope to meet others like myself someday.
Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by nameo: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:

Sadly, I believe they are few, most have been brainwashed by the elites to see things their way, I hope to meet others like myself someday.

Want to believe they are there

Thanks....will keep in touch

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Overzealousness And Channeling It To Better Projects by Rootprof(m): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Sincerely take away religion from Africa and check back in 10 years,you will be surprised by the development you will see. Africa especially Nigeria too carry religion for head even pass those that brought it ... I do wonder is it not same God they pray to ?( Weather Nigerian, Asian, Europe...) Why is our own different.

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Youth Has Recommend A New Regional Security Wit Operation Name Ogbunigwe / Amotekun: Hold Your Guns, We Don't Need Them - Members Tell Police / Gov. Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Slain Footballer’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.