Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond (51012 Views)

Grace Ifeoma Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda's Mum Buried (Photos, Video) / James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie's 86th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by sdavirus: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
prophetwis:
Parents should give their children a good foundation as it matters above all.

I member those days in Enugu as teenage writers ,Chimamanda was not the best when we had the likes of Adaeze,but her parents were enlightened and it gave her an edge above us.
Glad to see her get this far.

No wonder she's always in Enugu. I thought she's from there or family was based there.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by PastorandMentor(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
No be only eagle na pigeon wing cheesy ode ni
edoairways:

Keep on hating while she soar on eagle's wing
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Kilamiti: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ada obodo dike!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Gforce2019: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
penjm:
which cage did u come out from?

Nah from your mama puna .
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
penjm:
I like it when animals like you display their madness. You may not like her but she is not useless because your country recommended her books for you to read. I don't blame you, may be u are under influence.
another useless feminist worshipper spotted
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nmezor:
Nice fam
I guess she's your motivator in the useless feminism.
nonsense
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
dangotesmummy:
sorry grin
at ur age u should be ashamed of ur dp
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
rosy1992:
I love it.
guess she's your motivator in feminism?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by goaldynboy: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gforce2019:

[s]Defending who no know you. Anyway, nyamiri defending nyamiri.since 1900 century[/s]

Cowfvcker! Why won't he defend his sister?! Do you expect him to support a terrorist like you in insulting a rare gem like Chimamanda!!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Gforce2019: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
goaldynboy:

Cowfvcker! Why won't he defend his sister?! Do you expect him to support a terrorist like you in insulting a rare gem like Chimamanda!!

Suddenly, just a deluded feminist has become a rare gem because she share the same region with you. Naija is just a joke..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Nmezor(f): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I guess she's your motivator in the useless feminism.
nonsense
M.o.r.on will u get lost...u have been noticed okay. So run along
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Nmezor(f): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
are u a feminist?
Dude I don't have to give u an answer to DAT question so get lost abeg..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Alexaonfleek: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gforce2019:
I'm very sure , she too went to davido and naira Marley show last night to dance soapy.....
Chimanada yansh go good to dance soapy dance with. Because she's a responsible ladies on like nairaland ladies that are pack full of olosho ladies.
STFU
You think she's a dirty street guy like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by dasparrow: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Beautiful family.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by dangotesmummy: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
at ur age u should be ashamed of ur dp
you are very stupid.is that not what is in your boxers? Abi what is there to be ashamed of? Ori e ope grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by naijacentric(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2020
dangotesmummy:
My babe

The woman that narcissistic men hate grin
she is a scam!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by naijacentric(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
PastorandMentor:
You and who be Us? Speak for yourself ode sad
no mind am yeye woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by dangotesmummy: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
naijacentric:
she is a scam!
and how do you know that? cool

Because she says what you don't like or want to hear? wink
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by naijacentric(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2020
dangotesmummy:
narcissistic man spotted

They're the only ones who hate this woman grin
she is a yeye woman dividing men and women its evil. I was happy when an oyinbo woman tackled her on live tv to keep shut and face problems facing nigeria that men are not her problems grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by naijacentric(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2020
dangotesmummy:
and how do you know that? cool

Because she says what you don't like or want to hear? wink
she does divide and rule, good women dont do such nothing special about her dora akunyuli her fellow anambrian wont do such
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Gforce2019: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
STFU
You think she's a dirty street guy like you?

This is one of the hoelosh* lady I'm talking about. We know how to get the pant down. But not interested in pillage like you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by dangotesmummy: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
naijacentric:
she does divide and rule, good women dont do such nothing special about her dora akunyuli her fellow anambrian wont do such
divide and rule? What does that have to do with feminism movement? grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by dangotesmummy: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
naijacentric:
she is a yeye woman dividing men and women its evil. I was happy when an oyinbo woman tackled her on live tv to keep shut and face problems facing nigeria that men are not her problems grin
o puleaseee grin

She's as afrocentric as she's western so find another defence mechanism grin

And btw if you hate her that much like your other colleagues,why not create a manist movement that tackles her line of thought instead of throwing online tantrums grin

We've had enough of that in 2019 grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Tembebe: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
You make us proud ma.. Africa's finest...
What do you now call Wole Soyinka and other African literary giants,if she is the Africa's finest?
She is one of Africa's finest,period!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Lamanii22(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tembebe:
What do you now call Wole Soyinka and other African literary giants,if she is the Africa's finest?
She is one of Africa's finest,period!!

Kpele Mr correction... I can call her anything I want... Lol
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Ayobami7(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
nice
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by Tembebe: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Kpele Mr correction... I can call her anything I want... Lol
lolz. Though,I know you said that cos you didn't want the igbos to yab you,no be so?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by naijacentric(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
o puleaseee grin

She's as afrocentric as she's western so find another defence mechanism grin

And btw if you hate her that much like your other colleagues,why not create a manist movement that tackles her line of thought instead of throwing online tantrums grin

We've had enough of that in 2019 grin
shut up she is still a yeye woman dora is way better dan her
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by naijacentric(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
divide and rule? What does that have to do with feminism movement? grin
oh ur wisdom reach dat one no vex grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond by prophetwis: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bros you will not understand.

You can not compare someone whose parents are University Dons to someone way im papa 'no break chalk"
SarakiBukola:

Chineke! So your own folks gave you bad foundation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene / Sweeter Than Honey (18+) / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.