Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria (2154 Views)

Calling On FG To Respond To Natural Disaster Unlawful - Buhari To Governors / Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu For Calling On IPOB Members To Boycott Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by 10mobile: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
It's like people who are outside Nigeria are more worried about what is happening in the country than those inside. Although everybody knows that Nigeria is not where she should be but I have never thought things are so serious until I read this speech by the blogger known as W.F. Heaven which stands for 'wisdom from heaven'. The speech is entitled 'STOP THIS HYPOCRISY IN OUR DEMOCRACY THIS 2020' and subtitled 'An Address To The Nations About Africa About To Die). See it here: https://www.rhymespeak.com/2020/01/stop-this-hypocrisy-in-our-democracy.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by helinues: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mumu.. Has he/she called Trump into order?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by SLAP44: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Even the blind can see that Nigeria is a failed state.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
I wish that missile fired at the Iranian dude was sent to Ask Rock

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by greatdreamer(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:
Mumu.. Has he/she called Trump into order?
like the way you called Buhari to order

1 Like

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by helinues: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
greatdreamer:
like the way you called Buhari to order

Probably you have been drinking too much if you claimed you haven't seen me condemning Buhari's governments

1 Like

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by chinjo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nigeria is in war and we pretend as if nothing is happening. Soldiers are been killed on a daily basis and it is usually shielded from the press so as not to give the impression that Boko Haram are gaining grounds. With the withdrawal of Chadian troops from Nigeria, we are in serious trouble. May God bless Nigerian Army that are still keeping the country safe though a lot of bad eggs are there o.
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
I call on dss to visit this site once in a while. People like you will learn.
NimrodEndOfDays:

3 Likes

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
calling DSS for a wish? You must be an uneducated person. grin

1 Like

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by dukeprince50: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
some of u on NL are legendary and unbelievably stupid.
I wonder how humans can be this foolish

5 Likes

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:34am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
some of u on NL are legendary and unbelievably stupid of which my father is the most hopeless
I wonder how humans especially my hopeless father can be this foolish
sorry about your pops bro. grin
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by johnkey: 3:49am On Jan 05, 2020
make Trump help us send like 8 missiles go aso rock level am to valley
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
some of u on NL are legendary and unbelievably stupid.
I wonder how humans can be this foolish
That is to tell you the extent buhari and his cabal have gone in dividing your beloved country. A whole lot of people now pray and wish nigger-area death.

Courtesy of APC, buhari and his supporters.
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by Zaufanjinba(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Trump is a bastard , if America has such a sophisticated drone why didn't he help us to wipeout boko haram In Nigeria. We are suffering with this insurgency for almost 10 yrs now
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by funmike83(f): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2020
God
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state and the people must wake up to the realities. We have been deceived for too long and enough is enough. No more stupid prayers, no more e go betta nonsense....referendum is the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPEiTzkSo6w

1 Like

Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by 10mobile: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
They are doing that already bro.
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by xelly: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
helinues:

Probably you have been drinking too much if you claimed you haven't seen me condemning Buhari's governments

Is it wrong for the blogger to do what you claimed to have done?
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by helinues: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
xelly:

Is it wrong for the blogger to do what you claimed to have done?

Are we not saying the same thing?
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by xelly: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
helinues:

Are we not saying the same thing?

Doesn't answer the question?
Re: This American Blogger Is Calling On World Leaders To Stop War In Nigeria by helinues: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
xelly:

Doesn't answer the question?

What's the question again?

(1) (Reply)

Real Mission, Location Of 15 Chinese Who Came To Nigeria Revealed / Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. / Congratulations to IPOB! Because of them, Arewa Is Now Demanding Referendum!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.