Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married (4937 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Samuelgr8: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dear Jzhane,

Do you really help people with marriage problems? Can one actually make marriage work when your newly wedded wife is cheating in less than one year of marriage? I do not know the woman I married 10 months ago. I swear,I now live with a stranger…

My wife and I dated long distance for 2 and a half years before we got married. When we were about to get married,I got her a job here in Lagos. The job is with an advertising firm cos she read mass comm. Being a media person,I know how late work can be for them.

Many times,my wife will come home late,I had no reason to suspect her. She is a nice and well mannered person. And very intelligent. It did not take long for her to get promoted. With the promotion came a car but more traveling and meetings and all that.

I am an understanding husband,I do not feel insecure and I want my wife to succeed and reach her full potential. I will always support her career goals and ambitions.

You can imagine my surprise when my wife was fired from her job last December. I could not understand it. Her boss,an half American loved her…praised her ..she was his best staff.

My wife told me it was a misunderstanding,that the man’s wife saw her as a threat . Like she was growing too big and it was like the man could not do anything in the company without her. I believed my wife. I was pained.I could see she too was not happy but......

https://livelystones.com.ng/after-10-months-of-marriage-i-just-discovered-who-i-married/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by donbachi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Strange woman...people will be saying,its cool to have a long distance relationship...but buhari go london for medical and stayed more than.everybody begin insult am...long distance relationship be like long distance learning u no go know many things.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by yarimo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op you are not ready for help, if we must click that link for us to read the rest of the story. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Lamanii22(f): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
yarimo:
Op you are not ready for help, if we must click that link for us to read the rest of the story. undecided

He isn't ready at all...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Cholls(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
My brother people wey never marry no fit advice you cuz you're married bah
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by budaatum: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
People should learn from this to look very well before leaping.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
shocked
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
How will u feel if after preparing egusi soup i serve you eba and withhold the soup.. Op na u i dey ask

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by midolian(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
How will u feel if after preparing egusi soup i serve you eba and withhold the soup.. Op na u i dey ask
grin grin grin
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by VampireDog: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
midolian:
grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Waksdabos(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2020
La Click that Link, La summersault!

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by johnkey: 3:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Who will post the rest of the story? I know there's someone that always helps us do that.

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Lovelife433(m): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2020
OP u are mad asap, open d link to ur Rubish abi?
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by midnitestar(m): 6:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Dear Jzhane,

Do you really help people with marriage problems? Can one actually make marriage work when your newly wedded wife is cheating in less than one year of marriage? I do not know the woman I married 10 months ago. I swear,I now live with a stranger…

My wife and I dated long distance for 2 and a half years before we got married. When we were about to get married,I got her a job here in Lagos. The job is with an advertising firm cos she read mass comm. Being a media person,I know how late work can be for them.

Many times,my wife will come home late,I had no reason to suspect her. She is a nice and well mannered person. And very intelligent. It did not take long for her to get promoted. With the promotion came a car but more traveling and meetings and all that.

I am an understanding husband,I do not feel insecure and I want my wife to succeed and reach her full potential. I will always support her career goals and ambitions.

You can imagine my surprise when my wife was fired from her job last December. I could not understand it. Her boss,an half American loved her…praised her ..she was his best staff.

My wife told me it was a misunderstanding,that the man’s wife saw her as a threat . Like she was growing too big and it was like the man could not do anything in the company without her. I believed my wife. I was pained.I could see she too was not happy but that is life. We are looking forward to her getting another job.

And then,I was at the mall, just a few days to Christmas. I noticed a lady coming out of a branded vehicle. The vehicle was from my wife’s former office. I greeted the lady and she looked at me and asked if we knew each other before..

I said no but my wife used to work in that firm. She asked who my wife is,I told her: Gina. She looked at me in surprise and said :oh my God..so you are the husband of that slut…she apologized for her cursing but she said to me that my wife almost broke up her marriage.

This lady,also a black American seemed like a well traveled and educated lady told me she is the wife of the MD of my wife’s former company. She and her husband built the company together. They have a branch in America but they started the Nigerian branch together about 2 years ago.

That my wife came in,they liked her and trusted her. But when she went back to the US to continue managing the US brand,my wife and her husband started having an affair. To her,it was my wife that threw herself at him. She had text messages and whatsapp messages to prove that.

And she showed me the messages. Dirty sexting… I was shocked. I was ashamed. I was speechless. Of course,the lady found out and fired my wife when she returned. I told her I did not know. I asked her to forward the messages to me.

Getting home,I showed my wife the messages…she started crying. She said she does not know what happened to her..it started as an office flirting but they made a mistake by having s*x and she could not stop. And the man promised to make her head of the company when he returns to the US,so she wanted to please him at all cost…

Now,I know why my wife was always coming home late and traveling. The only question I asked her was: was I not enough for her? Was I not a good husband?…she said I am a good husband but she fell for her boss charms…he was always being kind and romantic and caring..she could not explain herself…

My marriage is just 10 months…the affair lasted almost 3 months..truly,maybe I did not really know who I married because we dated for 2 and half years but we were in different cities…maybe that was her lifestyle but I never noticed.

How does one recover from this kind of situation…I personally think our marriage is over…my wife is begging and she almost took her life. I see that she is sad and repentant but is she sad cos I found out? What if I never found out…I do not know if I could ever trust her again..

Will our marriage ever survive this…your group advice is welcome.

Thank you

Eddy (Not real name)

Lagos

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by midnitestar(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2020
U can see OP...it won't kill you to post the whole story....#done

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
midnitestar:
Dear Jzhane,

My wife told me it was a misunderstanding,that the man’s wife saw her as a threat . Like she was growing too big and it was like the man could not do anything in the company without her. I believed my wife. I was pained.I could see she too was not happy but that is life. We are looking forward to her getting another job.

And then,I was at the mall, just a few days to Christmas. I noticed a lady coming out of a branded vehicle. The vehicle was from my wife’s former office. I greeted the lady and she looked at me and asked if we knew each other before..

I said no but my wife used to work in that firm. She asked who my wife is,I told her: Gina. She looked at me in surprise and said :oh my God..so you are the husband of that slut…she apologized for her cursing but she said to me that my wife almost broke up her marriage.

This lady,also a black American seemed like a well traveled and educated lady told me she is the wife of the MD of my wife’s former company. She and her husband built the company together. They have a branch in America but they started the Nigerian branch together about 2 years ago.

That my wife came in,they liked her and trusted her. But when she went back to the US to continue managing the US brand,my wife and her husband started having an affair. To her,it was my wife that threw herself at him. She had text messages and whatsapp messages to prove that.

And she showed me the messages. Dirty sexting… I was shocked. I was ashamed. I was speechless. Of course,the lady found out and fired my wife when she returned. I told her I did not know. I asked her to forward the messages to me.

Getting home,I showed my wife the messages…she started crying. She said she does not know what happened to her..it started as an office flirting but they made a mistake by having s*x and she could not stop. And the man promised to make her head of the company when he returns to the US,so she wanted to please him at all cost…

Now,I know why my wife was always coming home late and traveling. The only question I asked her was: was I not enough for her? Was I not a good husband?…she said I am a good husband but she fell for her boss charms…he was always being kind and romantic and caring..she could not explain herself…

My marriage is just 10 months…the affair lasted almost 3 months..truly,maybe I did not really know who I married because we dated for 2 and half years but we were in different cities…maybe that was her lifestyle but I never noticed.

How does one recover from this kind of situation…I personally think our marriage is over…my wife is begging and she almost took her life. I see that she is sad and repentant but is she sad cos I found out? What if I never found out…I do not know if I could ever trust her again..

Thank you

Eddy (Not real name)

Lagos
you do well

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by emae009(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2020
fellow nairalanders let us also post link to our advice since this is how 2020 wants to be

6 Likes

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Michelle55: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2020
midnitestar:
Dear Jzhane,

Thank you

Eddy (Not real name)

Lagos
Thank you Bro for posting the full story, no mind the Op
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by ZACHIE: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Michelle55:

Thank you Bro for posting the full story, no mind the Op
The whole childish story
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Tekzyflex(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Op as you post the whole story you die? Anyway,i have nothing to say. The man and his wife should face their wahala.
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by Novemberaura(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Personally I would never suggest you still put up with her. It has to end cuz the whole thing is a contract and she just broke it. Cheating consciously isn't one of the rules of engagement so for fairness sake for it not to repeat itself down the road sake and for breaking the law sake unhitch her

Yet you can still forgive her and keep her which is what lovers do sadly marriage isn't entirely based on love but on agreement not just between the two of you but also between you guys and the government that bound you together.
She has not only gone against you but against the government and the marriage institution.

Finally please cut her loose cuz if you don't it will be sending a precedent for others.
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by imiski(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2020
I think the guy should just...www.imiski.com click link to see more

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by DaniellaDokubo(f): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Important note:

Her crying does not translate into repentance. She is only sorry for the embarrassment and shame she's experiencing.

When someone is remorseful only when they're caught then there is no repentance in there.

A robber who is weeping profusely is not repentant but only sorrowful because of the confinement and suffering afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by lyndaway(f): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
You both discovered each other
Re: After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married by doggedfighter(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Samuelgr8:
Dear Jzhane,

My wife told me it was a misunderstanding,that the man’s wife saw her as a threat . Like she was growing too big and it was like the man could not do anything in the company without her. I believed my wife. I was pained.I could see she too was not happy but......

https://livelystones.com.ng/after-10-months-of-marriage-i-just-discovered-who-i-married/

You want us to click and read your imaginary story, right? You are not serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix / Boobs Or Ass? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.