Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121238 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Karemarealty288(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
" Iran has never won a war but never lose a negotiation"___ Donald Trump

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Prechgold1180(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US

Iran is not Nigeria
Don't look down on iran

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:
I don't see how any sane individual can support the US who are known for war mongering.

First of all the United state are wrong to enter an international air space to fire using a drone on a citizen of another country.

I don't see in the news where a foreign government come into the USA to unleash a weapon. It never happen.

Why does the United state feel they can do that and get away with it?

Did Iran government ask for help before firing that drone?

How ever I you loom at it the United state are wrong.

Up until yesterday this was the first time I'm hear of that man.. And from images and videos I've seen he seem like a man who was loved by Iranian citizens.

you have no idea of what is happening in the world. this is not about ur emotions. this politics is bigger than the government they taught u in school. you don't know the evil averted. U.S is world police for a reason . chill

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Afghanistan wasn't a superpower when d USSR invaded it but d USSR was drained and left Afghanistan without completing d war
Afghanistan is 92% hills, mountains, valleys and plateaus, hardly any flat plains, hence your conventional weapons are pretty much useless against a determined army with solid grasp of the terrain; Iran on the other hand has a mix; if Iran makes any move, the rate at which projectiles will fall on it even from extraterrestrial sources including advanced hypersonic weapons lol Iran stands absolutely no chance against the mad man in thewhite house who is just itching to show off American capabilities to the whole world.
Iran would be wise to take their L with silent dignity, bide their time and wait for an appropriate opportunity to retaliate on soft targets.

9 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Slimguy0(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Thank God my Country crush Canada has no Issue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Mrexcell(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Iran has declared war in a very old and traditional way. First time in centuries that they have hoisted the red flag. For them this means revenge and war.

Watch: First Time In The History of Iran, Red Flag hoisted Over The Holy Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque,Iran.
This is one of the most significant Mosques of Iran

Red Flag: A Symbol Of Severe Battle/War To Come.

What is written on the flag is "Ya Lisaaraat-al-Hussain". which translates to "Vengeance for Hussain('s blood)"

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOqfmtFBy0

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10670210/iran-unfurls-red-flag-ready-for-war/amp/

This people still thinks we are still in the stone age when they were dreaded and known as Persia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Octaves(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
They are just making too much noise. I'm sure USA is unfazed
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
unbitchable:
they are calling on their foot soldiers to attack soft targets

I don't want proxy wars or 'soft targets'.

That will not be interesting. sad The two heads must collide in mid-air or else... you know the rest.

I am tired of the noise.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ikangfreshers: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
How Qassem Soleimani was Targeted By 230mph Laser Guided Hellfire Missile Fired Drone

News Source: http://eseem.icu/how-qassem-soleimani-was-targeted-by-230mph-laser-guided-hellfire-missile-fired-drone

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by niyidenrele: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Best way for USA to Target Iran is to strike their oil well ,2 damages at a time,1.bow up their sources of income and foreign exchange earner,and 2 .serves as atomic sources of destruction
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
imam07:
i like this guy from afghan. He said the truth.

D ramifications of a full blown conflict with d US is very diverse. Apart from refugee issues, ISIS could use d conflict to stage a resurgence. Even if d US overwhelms Iran militarily, what next? Another Iraq? Financially and otherwise, d US also has a lot to loose. Let's see how it goes

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Carlyboi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
To some idiots underating Iran, we here are panicking and u idiots are in Naija talking trash. Even TRUMP called them "people with unlimited potentials" God save us.
don’t mind Nairaland war mongers and veteran war analysts maybe they think Iran is some togo or Cambodia or Indonesia or Yemen you’re talking of a country that posses nuclear weapon and has one of the best military in the world

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by delishpot: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
The man who saw tomorrow said something bout this
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by DAVEZONIGLTD: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
God help us.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lastempero: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

Please advise ur Iran not to fight a war they wont win.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by biggy26: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US
That's what Trump wants to do, cos those guys are terrorising the whole world.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

America will wipe Iran out of existence in a sec.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Akuruoulo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Perogbangba:
We come against war in Jesus' name.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Onlyonebuhari: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
How will you enter sovereign country and kill her citizen? What's is the man crime that you can't let him face the law after u claim you are a keeper of rule of law. The US has forgotten that this time they will fight Iran, Iraq, Russia, China and North Korea at a time. America depend on foreign army and no country will release their Army to THE USA.
US injustice taken too far, but some fools still supporting them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mynd1(f): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Carlyboi:
don’t mind Nairaland war mongers and veteran war analysts maybe they think Iran is some togo or Cambodia or Indonesia or Yemen you’re talking of a country that posses nuclear weapon and has one of the best military in the world
In John Snow voice, " they know nothing about Iran". Though I still caution De escalation from both sides.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by biggy26: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Twoclans:
I dont know why the events of the last few days between Iran and the states sends cold shivers down my body cry I just dont know why.
Fear not! That's how Iraq threatened America till they were levelled.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Carlyboi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Those iranians....those Persians would never and can never be push overs even for the almighty USA they’re one of the most dogged rugged and resilient people in the world this one’s even if they get beat they won’t run....and they have nothing to lose...shey dem think say dem be Nigerians way nobody wan die and ordinary boko haram our troops are running even the world powers won’t pray for a war in that region or country cos the Libya Iraqi and Yemen plus isis crisis they’ve not be able to deal with it totally after many years!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by handsomeyinka(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Brownhypo:
If true, Iran will regret taking such action

Like for USA, share for Iran
You still they beg for like and share in 2020?

You really disappoint me.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by proprince(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
All these na initial gra gra Iran dey do.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by effissyman(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Akuruoulo:

U no the hear say world war part 3 wan start ?

grin grin grin... las las if e start e no go reach your village
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by LyfeJennings(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iran no go over do o
I trust Una sha
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Afghanistan is 92% hills, mountains, valleys and plateaus, hardly any flat plains, hence your conventional weapons are pretty much useless against a determined army with solid grasp of the terrain; Iran on the other hand is a land of plains, hardly any mountains, if Iran makes any move, the rate at which projectiles will fall on it even from extraterrestrial sources including advanced hypersonic weapons lol Iran stands absolutely no chance against the mad man in thewhite house who is just itching to show off American capabilities to the whole world.
Iran would be wise to take their L with silent dignity, bide their time and wait for an appropriate opportunity to retaliate on soft targets.

B4 1979, no one ever thought that mountains, valleys and plateaus will be a hindrance to d superior military might of d USSR, a super power. today, it might not b physical mountains, valleys and plateaus. Was d US able to "conquer" Iraq? I don't think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Too much ceremony!!!!! America is just waiting for a great reason to deal with Iran and end the Islmica revolution.
Tetehjewels:
Iran has declared war in a very old and traditional way. First time in centuries that they have hoisted the red flag. For them this means revenge and war.

Watch: First Time In The History of Iran, Red Flag hoisted Over The Holy Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque,Iran.
This is one of the most significant Mosques of Iran

Red Flag: A Symbol Of Severe Battle/War To Come.

What is written on the flag is "Ya Lisaaraat-al-Hussain". which translates to "Vengeance for Hussain('s blood)"

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOqfmtFBy0

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10670210/iran-unfurls-red-flag-ready-for-war/amp/
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Akuruoulo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
To some idiots underating Iran, we here are panicking and u idiots are in Naija talking trash. Even TRUMP called them "people with unlimited potentials" God save us.

Muslim Lady .

IRAN PEOPLE DON SHIT FOR THEIR SNICKERS SINCE

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by DexterousOne(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
poshestmina:
No victory in war.
Both sides will get burnt badly.

Its a pity .

EXACTLY

Economic crisis looming
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by engrelvis(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
elkharpone:
You forget america is strong because of the allies it has
Remove those allies and see how weak America is
Do you know who they killed?
A man feared by ISIS
He drove ISIS out of Syria and one other country
And you think they won't last in the war?
Or you think they won't get help from their neighboring Muslim countries?
r joking or what? America is weak abi? Try dem first. D reason dey v allies is because of their strength. My brother just travel to America n stay few months .u will know their might. Forget about what u c on tv on how they fight each.Americans b it black or white r very united when it comes to defending their father land.dey can die.after September 11 u know how many Americans DAT enlisted in d army?.forget Iran.dey r small fry compare to Us might

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.