Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121270 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
You are so funny!!! Iran will suffer the most in all out war. It US we are talking about, a country that can deliver nuclear bomb to any part of the world via land , water and air on few minutes.
Temmytayor90:
USA will not want a war with iran because they( USA) will be hurt badly......
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Sammyl93(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I don't know why such topics are on front page. No country on earth is a match to the USA in an open war even Russia. U are talking about a country with a navy bigger than the next 5 biggest navy nations, the country with d biggest Airforce. A country who spends over a billion dollars every 24hrs on its military since 9/11. Trump would have full veto powers in a time of war dats what he wants Iran is only using demslves as d scape goats.
Correct
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
fidexta:
I have been wondering, Trump just killed a top Iranian General and our Nigerian abokis have been chanting death to America and Israel. Hmmm
What if it's world war 3 that is imminent, have u asked which side ur President will support?
As for me and my households na America we dey support o!! I can't come and b going abeg.
Buhari as the president will speak for the whole Nigerians by supporting Iran.
Remember that Israel Palestine issue on Jerusalem
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mynd1(f): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Carlyboi:
. Exactly their threat can not be easily dismissed even by US military....!!people that are more wicked than those ones that wear suicide vests lol!if a country like Iran is threatening mine I’d be worried cos at the end of the day the military may not even bear the damage it might be civilian casualties wasn’t their a terrorist attack in Boston some years back?smh!
U are right though. I Hope UN intervene soon cause for over 24hurs now, one don't feel comfortable going about his daily activities here in Washington lol.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ogbonti: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:
Cowards! They used a modern drone to kill the Iranian General, they are flying traditional flag. Do these ones think they are gonna fight with swords?

The Ayatollah has turned into a blogger, snapping pictures and identifying targets. Now, he's now flying flag like OPC.

The truth is that Iran itself is afraid of the US but they can't say it. The leadership of Iran are terrified of how they killed their most valiant warrior so easily like a chicken and they are afraid of who would be next. More like if A, the toughest fighter could be killed like a fly, who am I not to fall into the same fate.

Iran is simply buying time and seriously hoping other countries would wade in and separate the fight. Unfortunately for them, their allies Russia and China haven't said pim. Those two cunning foxes are waiting for US to rain bombs into Iran and then, they would negotiate to defend Iran in exchange for Iranian oil.

In the end, they would share Iranian oil like suya that secondary school boys contributed to buy. USA would take part, China would take, Russia would take, ISIS too would take.

Guy you are wicked cheesy grin damn

Since I have been on Nairaland I never laughed like you made me laugh in this your reply

Very funny but the bitter truth is what you told here. People who don’t know that the world of diplomacy is a chess game, they tend to overreact

Iran no sabi anything

Even their Islamic brethren are waiting for them to be annihilated

Saudi, Jordan, Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and many more are just waiting to celebrate the destruction of the Ayatollah because of his radical behavior not to talk of Israel who has been ready for Iran since 1980.

Hmmm hmmm gheeennnnn gheennnnnn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by atiku4President(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
How will you enter sovereign country and kill her citizen? What's is the man crime that you can't let him face the law after u claim you are a keeper of rule of law. The US has forgotten that this time they will fight Iran, Iraq, Russia, China and North Korea at a time. America depend on foreign army and no country will release their Army to THE USA.
US injustice taken too far, but some fools still supporting them!
The same way your Buhari is making the captured Boko Haram terrorist face the law. In case you dont know Iranians are the same shia Muslims that your Buhari is tormenting here in Nigeria. So why the change of loyalty to the Iranian SHIA Muslims? Is it cos it's now Trump trying to be decisive and take out terrorists? Not like the killer herders that your Buhari has refused to do anything about? You haven't seen anything yet. Despicable Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by realestniggah: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
you're a Muslim and a Shiite terrorist

Lmao.. I'm a Christian you bellend
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by fineboynl(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Trump has been impeach. Now is the time the Senate will use him to do all the dirty job. Enough lobby to save his removal. Buhari was lucky to release sowero earlier on.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by maxzzo1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iran should not be a fool js small crackers n fire works wey dey der arsenal man no hear something..... They should start d war lets see who will loose......American target is der nuclear site
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by ssogundele(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dpharisee:
Iraqi militia has ordered people living within 1km of US bases to evacuate by Sunday evening.
US and UK have ordered all their non essential citizens to leave Iraq.
NATO has suspended all activities in Iraq.
Several rockets and mortars have been fired at the US embassy and base.
This can get ugly as Iranian forces can hide under the cover of Iraqis to do something to US interests in Iraq Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Lebanon.

The shares of the major weapons makers in US has skyrocketed.
Oil price has just increased by 3%
I like Trump but this assassination was a big blunder, even his western allies are unhappy because he didn't give them prior notice

That wasn’t a blunder but a decisive and well calculated decision that will save the world and Middle East some death. I’ve been following that guy for years and he’s sole responsible for the crisis you saw in Yemen, partly Syria, post Hussein Iraq and the entrenchment of Hezbollah of Lebanon. Through his quds brigade and revolutionary guards, has caused thousands of death by planting Shia terrorists all over the place. Please I can’t say more hence, let google be your friend
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Horus(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by somehow: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:
US hv already sent 2800 soldiers to Middle East.

If Iran do anyhow..they will see anyhow.

2800?

Too many kids on this thread

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by pavoda: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
You think it’s all a movie? What happened in Vietnam? Or Iraq? Putting civilians in arms way in both countries just for ego trips
SimplePlan34:
I don't know why such topics are on front page. No country on earth is a match to the USA in an open war even Russia. U are talking about a country with a navy bigger than the next 5 biggest navy nations, the country with d biggest Airforce. A country who spends over a billion dollars every 24hrs on its military since 9/11. Trump would have full veto powers in a time of war dats what he wants Iran is only using demslves as d scape goats.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by jayson87: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
jamesversion:
Iran should quit their drama. They can't do horseshit!

they should change name from Iran to I-rant, cos they rant too much.

If Iran bombed American Top Military officer to death, by now the world for know how fa
somalian rebels shot down the dreaded and undefeatable black hawk and even killed one of the pilots and held one other hostage, we hear world. Be deceiving yourself with America's weapon and amoury propaganda. They make smaller nations feel their weapons are not sophisticated enough to combat theirs on the battlefront. But all na lie

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
In the case one will suffer severely which is Iran
poshestmina:
No victory in war.
Both sides will get burnt badly.

Its a pity .

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by atobs4real(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Oches4me:
and ur family will be the first victim
And your generation will be the first contact. Yankee all the way.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Perogbangba:
We come against war in Jesus' name.
Nigeria will benefit a lot from that war if u don't know
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.

War is not a game, if you experience war, you will wish to go back to the life you called boring.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Merimental(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
They can never strike US.

But a US allied they will take down.

Israel, Saudi and Kuwait should watch out

Isreal. After USA dey are nxt in terms of Sophisticated weapons. Isreal no be moi moi oo.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
To some idiots underating Iran, we here are panicking and u idiots are in Naija talking trash. Even TRUMP called them "people with unlimited potentials" God save us.
your signature says it all.
muslim terrorist
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please talk of Gulf war 3. Who is Iran to make Russia or China to go on a nuclear war with a superpower.
Magnumproperty:
#NoToWorldWar3
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by DexterousOne(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
mynd1:
To some idiots underating Iran, we here are panicking and u idiots are in Naija talking trash. Even TRUMP called them "people with unlimited potentials" God save us.

Many people back in Naija don't know anything na
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Correcto: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
You think US don't know what they did? They have plan for the middle east already. Iran is no match for the US
Prechgold1180:

Iran is not Nigeria
Don't look down on iran

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by DexterousOne(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
zimdante:

War is not a game, if you experience war, you will wish to go back to the life you called boring.

Leave these mumu here

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
Why this is a war America may find extremely difficult to win.
Sure, America has the upper hand when it comes to military tech. But Iran is surely no push over. Allied with China and Russia, Iran is also bordered by them and is the largest foriegn market for their weaponry. Neither Russia nor China will want to have America on their doorsteps which is why China keeps propping up North Korea as a buffer between it and the American allied South Korea. Russia also keeps a close tab on its border neighbors. Should any of the countries that border Russia even think of becoming allied with the US, Russia invades that country. We saw them do it to Georgia in 2008 and more recently, Ukraine. Russia and China will not hesitate to side with Iran against America should this conflict become hot.

Now, unlike Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran does have some bite behind it's bark. The thousands of yakhont missiles Iran possesses are enough to shut down shipping in the strait of homuz.

THE STRAIT OF HOMUZ AND WHY IT IS IMPORTANT.
This strait is where a majority of the ships humanity depends for international movement of goods must pass. It lies very close to Iran. If this strait is filled with anti-ship mines, global shipping will be drastically reduced. Also, the strait lies very well within the range of thousands of Iranian artillery and missiles. Any American war vessel that finds itself within this strait, will be sunk. America may posses some of the finest anti ballistic missile technology there is, but none of them have been battle tested. The Patriot missile system is garbage. Iran has also recently purchased the most advanced aerial denial missile system in the world. The Russian built S-400. This system can engage and bring down simultaneously, around 96 different targets! The Americans have nothing close to this.

IN WHAT OTHER WAY CAN IRAN RETALIATE?
For one, the Iranians have a very advanced cyberwarfare department. Expect to see them attacking American electricity grids, banking systems and even healthcare industry.

The Iranians also have sleeper cells all over the world that can be activated to Target specific Americans. One such sleeper cell they had deep in Washington DC, was able to carry out an attack on a Saudi Arabian General that was on their list.

Expect the Iranians to also Target all Trump properties across the globe. These are legitimate Targets.

Iran has equipped Hezbollah in Lebanon with thousands of missiles. At Irans word, Hezbollah can launch these missiles into Israel. The iron dome anti missile system Israel possesses can't cope with such massive volume of incoming projectiles. Remember that 14 years ago, Israel and Hezbollah engaged in serious military combat. Israel could not defeat Hezbollah and a truce had to be called.

This conflict will likely become a war of attrition. Iran can afford to lose thousands of its soldiers. Can the United States do same?

In all, this was a poorly thought out decision by Trump. The world awaits the consequences.
jeez who do u want to brain wash with this kind of over hyped and exaggerated lies.
what nonsense
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by salford1: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iran can't take on the US, so they would likely use proxy methods. They would attack soft targets (Americans and their interests in foreign countries, and some other weaker allies of America). They would also not take responsibilities for those attacks.

Innocent Americans are going to be the victims. Sad

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by louistearer(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EXCITING, BUT I'M DISSAPOINTED WITH AMERICA. THEY SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED THOSE MISSILES TO BUHARI'S HEAD INSTEAD.
MAD ooooo
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
lexy2014:

B4 1979, no one ever thought that mountains, valleys and plateaus will be a hindrance to d superior military might of d USSR, a super power. today, it might not b physical mountains, valleys and plateaus. Was d US able "conquer" Iraq? I don't think so.
Not sure where you're getting your history from Mister, operation desert storm lasted only weeks by which time Saddam was hiding in a hole where he was dragged out by his beard. The Ayattollah will be treated worse if he makes any stupid move.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by sparko1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

Only Israel will humble them!

They will fall back to what they do best, Suicide bombing!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by bejeria101(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.

Read the posts below and receive sense! Which iran? The one here or the one in mars?
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

You'll never hear christains contemplate revenge or reprisals when being persecuted but the adherrents of the religion of Piss always masturbate at the sight of blood...
What a religion!
hehehehe laugh wan crack my ribs grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.