Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives (72628 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by lazarusokafor90(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
This one is just lucky....

If you check sef, You may find some of the dead six are even holier than him....

But God is a partial God sha!!!!
Na today you know say God dey partial before?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Galapagous(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Release yourself from this unknown fear of yours. fear Allah fear God last last All nah scam.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Babaheekmat: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
0monnak0da:

There is no creator. Your beliefs fall under the category of

Insane beliefs

But in your deluded state you think you are better than kafirsBecause you use a blue kettle?

So the first human being sprung out of air abi..

You are insanely crazy
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DarkJeddi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
FactBoyz:
When I tilt towards Atheism, God has a way of reminding me and proving to me that he exists.. Honestly...
RIP TO THE DEAD
Guess God didn't want to be bothered with the other Souls.. undecided
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by lazarusokafor90(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
sweetilicious:
God says,i will have mercy on those i will.He does what he wants without the opinion of a man. He doesn't need to answer your questions. He is God your creator.
If that's not being partial, I don't know what is.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by godquality: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't get it. Grateful to God for what? 6 people died. Is one live more important than the 6 others? He was lucky end of story. We should stop linking everything to God.
Rip to the 6 lost souls.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DarkJeddi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tomide007:

Continue! He talk so? ......he's thanking God for saving the life of his brother, how is that wrong?
He should be sober at the loss of SIX lives by their loved ones,not gloating about his imaginary rescuer.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by lazarusokafor90(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
paparazi1:
May God forgive your ignorance. He has never and will not ever be partial
but there is something call grace
Stop with all these your insults. That grace you are talking about is just another word for partiality.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DarkJeddi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
lazarusokafor90:

Na today you know say God dey partial before?
Or maybe there is no God and SH1T just happens,just saying.. cheesy
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DarkJeddi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
voskia:
Godlessness it taking over nigerian youth as the day goes by..imagine the nonsense dis one is saying
What has Godliness ever done for Nigerians? angry

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by 0monnak0da: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Babaheekmat:

So the first human being sprung out of air abi..

You are insanely crazy
If you want to be insolent let us go there?
Starting with your mother
Your attempt at logic fails immediately

Where did your God spring from ?Air?

If you have anything intelligent to say then do so
Name calling is what your fanatic brethren are known for

1 Like

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by lazarusokafor90(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
believe me, I don't know what to say or believe anymore. I'm just fed up.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by 0monnak0da: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Definitely no daddy In the sky

That is an invention on the ancients
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by sosospence(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ryda:
shocked
Just like that!
Reminds me of the book, why do good people die young.

The pastor time never reach!
Nothing like the pastor time never reach.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Xbee007(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is so insensitive. It's almost as if he is mocking the six that died.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Babaheekmat: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
0monnak0da:

If you want to be insolent let us go there?
Starting with your mother
Your attempt at logic fails immediately

Where did your God spring from ?Air?

If you have anything intelligent to say then do so
Name calling is what your fanatic brethren are known for

Laughing hysterically.. Creator is not created. Creation is.

End of story..

Who's this dumbass o
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DarkJeddi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. You have zero knowledge about Islam. You are saying nonsense
What is false about his claims?

Do Muslims not hit their heads 5 times a day?

Do Muslims not fight for Allah and Muhammad?

And do Muslims not get promised Virgins for beheading Unbelievers?

You know,for someone who is touchy about his religion..

You should be careful how you throw the first stone.. grin
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Ryda(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
sosospence:
Nothing like the pastor time never reach.

Your opinion!
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by 0monnak0da: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Laughing hysterically.. Creator is not created. Creation is.

End of story..

Who's this dumbass o
How do you know this?
That is what you believe
That does not make it true
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Kyra1(f): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thankyou Jesus for saving the life of Rev Jim Hogan and may the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by 0monnak0da: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. You have zero knowledge about Islam. You are saying nonsense
Did Muhammad claim that God directed his adopted son to divorce his wife Muhammad could marry her and also that after that aged decreed there was nothing like adoption?.
Please do not respond with attacks on christianity because I am not a Christian. Christianity is another scam

Did Muhammad do that yes or no?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by davss02(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Away from the topic

There's this delta song. It's very popular but I dont really know the title. I think the title is "agbor"

Could someone help me with the details of the song?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DarkJeddi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
igwefivestar:
people should learn to drop their old ways that has not better their life. This 2020 u can't continue like this nah. Change! Change!! Change!!!
Which Change?

We never commot for the one we dey.. angry
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DarkJeddi(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
I know some people speak out of ignorance, even though they claim to be christians. As for the ignorant reference to "nacking head on ground", that's exactly how Jesus prayed -
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." (Matt 26:39)
Jesus prayed by "knacking head on the ground" because that is the correct way to humble oneself before the Almighty.
You can twist and turn the scriptures according to your whim, but that's how Jesus prayed according to the Bible.

You are the one turning and twisting the Bible to suit you agenda..

Jesus prayed countless times without falling on his face..
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Onyi4live(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

Why couldn't his grace save the other 6people?
I hope he didn't use those ones to renew his 2020 annual subscription?
there’s sense in your submission but I think he’s just lucky.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Aresland(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
I wonder my brother
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Okwyjesus(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

Ako bu ije Aro proverb said. Where is your Ako?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by mu2sa2: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You are the one turning and twisting the Bible to suit you agenda..

Jesus prayed countless times without falling on his face..
You're not refuting Matt 26:39, or are you?
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Aguero101(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
It's by his grace...... Not holiness.

Rip to the dead and condolences to their love ones. God understand.
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by DarkJeddi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
You're not refuting Matt 26:39, or are you?
And when ye STAND PRAYING,forgive so that your Father in heaven will also forgive.. shocked

Mark 11 v 25
Re: Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives by Babaheekmat: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
0monnak0da:

Did Muhammad claim that God directed his adopted son to divorce his wife Muhammad could marry her and also that after that aged decreed there was nothing like adoption?.
Please do not respond with attacks on christianity because I am not a Christian. Christianity is another scam

Did Muhammad do that yes or no?

Absolutely No. You are quoting the Shia..

Laughing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.