Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

We Lost Prof Mallam The Dg Of Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission To Kaduna Explosi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Lost Prof Mallam The Dg Of Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission To Kaduna Explosi (471 Views)

Nigeria To Explore Peaceful Atomic Energy / Biography Of Elder Statesman, Politician From The North Mallam Adamu Ciroma / Lagos To Kaduna! How Ezenwata Transport Endangers Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Lost Prof Mallam The Dg Of Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission To Kaduna Explosi by icon02(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Am in severe pains now.
I just confirmed the news that prof mallam was among the casualties of the kaduna gas explosion earlier reported.
News has it that he parked his car across the road and decided to have a haircut in a barber's shop just bedide the gas shop.
Rip prof. My heart is with your family most especially mummy and by buddy.
Re: We Lost Prof Mallam The Dg Of Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission To Kaduna Explosi by icon02(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2020
icon02:
Am in severe pains now.
I just confirmed the news that prof mallam was among the casualties of the kaduna gas explosion earlier reported.
News has it that he parked his car across the road and decided to have a haircut in a barber's shop just bedide the gas shop.
Rip prof. My heart is with your family most especially mummy and by buddy.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Mobilize Friends To Strip & Flog Hell Out Of Her Pet Daughter For / The Legal Implication Of The Term Next Of Kin / Breaking! Journalist Reveals Buhari Is Dead, Gives Details Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.