Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Do This Or Become Poor Forever - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do This Or Become Poor Forever (571 Views)

With This, You Can Never Stay Out Of Power Supply Forever!!! / Here Is What To Have At Home And Make You Smile Forever / Do You Have Poor Sales On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Or Become Poor Forever by GTWeb: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Have you ever used Uber for a taxi service?

Of course, you did.

Just pay attention to their business model. What do they actually do?

According to me: nothing much – just affiliate marketing!

Continue reading below
Re: Do This Or Become Poor Forever by GTWeb: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Uber is the best example of an affiliate marketing company.

Let me explain how…

It is the biggest taxi company in the world with a net worth of roughly $6 Billion that doesn’t own a single taxi.

Funny enough!

Then what do they barely do?

They connect the person who needs the service and the person who provides the service.

Re: Do This Or Become Poor Forever by GTWeb: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Just think about it. How freaking simple that is to be executed.

This is how the affiliate marketing business model works.

That’s what an affiliate marketer or affiliate does.

He/she also connects people who require the services or products to the ones who offer the same and in between, ends up making a commission(s).

Here is the concept of connecting business to consumer and make commissions.
The basic concept of affiliate marketing.
I mean it’s that basic thing to apprehend.
Re: Do This Or Become Poor Forever by GTWeb: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
The best part about it is that it can be utilized by both affiliates like you and me, and also companies or businesses like Uber and Amazon.

This is the beauty of this online business model.

I will be giving you more insight and explaining the step by step to follow to Become a Guru in Affiliate Marketing.

Register for my Free Affiliate Marketing Masterclass here ==> https://gbadebopro.com

Yes it's Free and your village People are not following you.

You are only deceiving yourself.
Get your Ass down, Learn and start earning.

(1) (Reply)

Abrahamglobal Advertising / Earn A Living With Your Smartphone, Data And 1500 / Grammerly Premium Subscription For 12 Months At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.