Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (54790 Views)

Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by ugofulfilled(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:
Stupid comments....i stand with the united state of america mumu...do u knw wat the citizens would suffer in the advent of war..u r here picking sides likes its joke to u...Any state that is been attacked the casualty would be immensed, lives lost, property gone, businesses gone, economy crippled, peace lost, rest of mind taken away..u r here with ur mum android fone and cheap data typing i stand with USA...u have never experienced war before go ask someone that has that is if u can see and let them tell u tale abt war....stupid generation of Nigerian youths..

couldn't you have quietly and tactically stated your opinion without being abusive to the person you quoted and insultive to the Nigerian youth in general? To even think you insulted yourself by yourself (stupid Nigerian youths-- of which you're one of them) beats my imagination. And I am moved to ask: is all well with you?

4 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Randy100: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2020
cucumbae:
I don remember say na this slain Iran commander dey hack and bring down and seize all the drones wey America dey take spy on Iran.Even the invisible drone,the commander go shot am down from heaven.I no think say America get drones again because all their drones dey the commander backyard.
And he couldn't bring down the drone that killed him. Keep deceiving yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by RaptorX: 6:18am On Jan 05, 2020
How long can Iran last in all out war with the US when they are under severe US sanctions already. With this Trump threat I see Iran calming down and let the whole thing fizzle out while hoping Trump will not be reelected and a more conciliatory democratic President comes to the white house.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Pedrotina11: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2020
ugofulfilled:

couldn't you have quietly and tactically stated your opinion without being abusive to the person you quoted and insultive to the Nigerian youth in general? To even think you insulted yourself by yourself (stupid Nigerian youths-- of which you're one of them) beats my imagination. And I am moved to ask: is all well with you?

Hey Onuku, here, over here, look here my friend.. I Neva quoted anybody..so rest..and yes it is well with me and may it b well with u too..
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Praktikals(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:
Stupid comments....i stand with the united state of america mumu...do u knw wat the citizens would suffer in the advent of war..u r here picking sides likes its joke to u...Any state that is been attacked the casualty would be immensed, lives lost, property gone, businesses gone, economy crippled, peace lost, rest of mind taken away..u r here with ur mum android fone and cheap data typing i stand with USA...u have never experienced war before go ask someone that has that is if u can see and let them tell u tale abt war....stupid generation of Nigerian youths..
I stand with USA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Salutem(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2020
cybertron88:
Iran should better thread with caution. Trump is not Obama o. Someone who promised to build a wall around Mexican border and also cut China to size. as stupid as those campaign promises sounded back then, Trump has already achieved them. He is no politician, he comes from a successful business background. Talk and do. Iran has emotionally talked itself into trouble. Saudi Arabia won't mind attacking US facility codedely and tag it on Iran as any attack on US in the middle East would be deemed an Iranian attack. The mumu egoistic ayetollah won't even want to deny it. Isreal is standing by the corner waiting for the slightest reason to go all out against iran. It's a terrible situation for Iran, they were over pampered by the Obama administration. When Sadam Hussain was alive who know Iran. Democrats made Iran feel like a world power by allowing them access to their frozen funds in exchange for halting nuclear advancement. Iran has been using those funds to fund terrorist organizations like Hezbollah and hamas and fight proxy wars against the US and Isreal. Thank God Trump has shredded d deal and impose heavy sanctions. Let's see where Iran will get d funds to prosecute a full scale war.

And Iranians made mentioned of Tel Aviv as a potential target. I think they have forgotten that those Israelis are more aggressive militarily that US....Israel was born in war and surviving with war.

I m sure if Tel Aviv is hit, IDF will take out first nearly all there Nuclear Facilities and Missile Batteries. Former Israeli Defence Minister once said "If it rains in Tel Aviv, It will pour in Tehran"....

"Operation House of Cards" in May, 2018 is still funny and interesting to me till date....how Israelis lured Iranians out in Syrian and in one sweep took out almost all their arsenal.

please people.... read more about the operation

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by tete7000(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2020
cybertron88:
Iran should better thread with caution. Trump is not Obama o. Someone who promised to build a wall around Mexican border and also cut China to size. as stupid as those campaign promises sounded back then, Trump has already achieved them. He is no politician, he comes from a successful business background. Talk and do. Iran has emotionally talked itself into trouble. Saudi Arabia won't mind attacking US facility codedely and tag it on Iran as any attack on US in the middle East would be deemed an Iranian attack. The mumu egoistic ayetollah won't even want to deny it. Isreal is standing by the corner waiting for the slightest reason to go all out against iran. It's a terrible situation for Iran, they were over pampered by the Obama administration. When Sadam Hussain was alive who know Iran. Democrats made Iran feel like a world power by allowing them access to their frozen funds in exchange for halting nuclear advancement. Iran has been using those funds to fund terrorist organizations like Hezbollah and hamas and fight proxy wars against the US and Isreal. Thank God Trump has shredded d deal and impose heavy sanctions. Let's see where Iran will get d funds to prosecute a full scale war.

Their fear is not about Iran but about the Russians, Will they keep mute, allow Americans destroy Iran and build a military empire next to them? That's the real question. If Russia joins, things escalate quickly and you don't know how it is going to end. You might say Russian won't want to, but all you need to do is look at what they already did in Syria, they directly intervened, sending Russian soldiers and fighters into the war.
In the 50s, it was the same way the Chinese directly intervened to stop America building a military empire close to their boarder during the Korean war. The US commander in the Korea then got so upset, he sought his presidents permission to use the nuke, but the fear of what could come afterward prevailed and the president use diplomacy. Real problem now is that Trump is a dsftt war monger, he can do something dolly and set the world ablaze. The entire world is currently worried and pray the worst doesn't happen.
World politics is about alliances. WW1 started with the killing of one man. History has a nasty way of repeating itself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by BitmapStudios: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2020
I have a bigger button and it's gonna be a tremendous hit. You know it, I know and everybody knows it. Happney65, is my impression of POTUS okay?
cool

1 Like

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by tiwiex(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:
Thanks my broda. We have zero foreign policy experience to make useful points. Ordinary street armed robbery, all of us go piss for pant. Even house robbery sef. Na war we just dey talk like Iran no get any neighbors and allies. It's not as simple as that. This is not about Iran. What did they even do? They have been calling them bad names for the past 3 years. Now u see the outcome. Can any of the people defending this give one good reason why Iran is being attacked? Just one.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2020
He's saying that the united states is tired of threats. They want some ACTION.

Iran should not chicken out, back up your threats with action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by ugofulfilled(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Hey Onuku, here, over here, look here my friend.. I Neva quoted anybody..so rest..and yes it is well with me and may it b well with u too..

ok. I'm glad it is with you; and thank you too for your kind wishes. Work on yourself... stop being abusive. Have a great year.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by martowskin1(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:
Trump is a bully...

Go and read about bush Snr and jnr

Trump is even wasting time , if its the bush, by now we for dey hear different story.

Months back people were making noise about Iran standing USA, now they call trump bully, Iran won't know what hit them.

Iranian citizen will fill this while pain and nothing will hit US soil, the worst they can do is target US allies..

The reason I said, everyone get mate, Iran has been behaving funny for a while now, but they are now acting like they are been oppress...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by LordPsalm(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2020
cybertron88:
Saudi Arabia dnt even like nor support Iran. They are USA's hidden allied

1 Like

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by GentleYoung(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Dear Donald Trump.
Are you aware that a Nigerian called Femi Adesina said America is not the police of the world? He is somewhere in the villa.
Thanks

You're senseless.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by GentleYoung(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2020
efemena5050:
I can't wait for Iran to cry...... Oooooo the Americans are killing us.. And begin their childish foolishness by burning their flag while chanting death to America and Israel....... Thunder fire iran

You might be the one crying before them.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by donttouchme: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Iran has met their match in madness. Lol cheesy cheesy grin

By now, their supreme leader will be like, what is going on. Trump does not negotiate with terrorist. Because he is also a terrorist.

If iran chicken out, may thunder fire them.

1 Like

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by FlordFlorez(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Those of u supporting Iran must be a muslim. Thats ur way. Terrorists everywhere. Only if u read and watch news, u will know what Iran stand for. They have commited gruesome humanitarian crimes since BC. I can't wait for ther fall. Russia & China are only deceiving them. They only want to sell their ammo to raise more money.

6 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Borderless: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Dear Donald Trump.
Are you aware that a Nigerian called Femi Adesina said America is not the police of the world? He is somewhere in the villa.
Thanks

Femi right now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by GentleYoung(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Comments I found on this platform makes me wonder the kind of people we have in our society, majority of them taking side doesn't even know what the situation is all about, they're just taking sides based on sentiment.

They don't know what war means, I can't believe people are saying they're waiting for a certain country to be hit hard and cry, these people will go to the house of God whichever they believed in and pray to their lord.

However, they're e-devil and heartless with Black soul.

I pray for peace all around the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by NwokoloOwa: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2020
I thought America was disparaging Nigeria for not obeying laws; which law of the UN is Ameriaca obeying in killing someone so brazenly in another sovereign nation's land against their national laws and against international laws. People abusing Buhari for holding El Zakzaky against the laws are now hailing USA for disobeying laws. Its so crazy.

5 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by GentleYoung(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2020
shakaZuIlu:
anything that affects US affects the world

if US fall where will terrorist buhari and co get grants and aid to sustain their people in North East of Nigeria?

so you can't hate US and at the same time depend on them for almost everything.

God bless United States of America
God bless Donald Trump

I pray you have sense someday.

You're not meant to be living among human.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by slydog(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2020
tete7000:

Their fear is not about Iran but about the Russians, Will they keep mute, allow Americans destroy Iran and build a military empire next to them? That's the real question. If Russia joins, things escalate quickly and you don't know how it is going to end. You might say Russian won't want to, but all you need to do is look at what they already did in Syria, they directly intervened, sending Russian soldiers and fighters into the war.
In the 50s, it was the same way the Chinese directly intervened to stop America building a military empire close to their boarder during the Korean war. The US commander in the Korea then got so upset, he sought his presidents permission to use the nuke, but the fear of what could come afterward prevailed and the president use diplomacy. Real problem now is that Trump is a dsftt war monger, he can do something dolly and set the world ablaze. The entire world is currently worried and pray the worst doesn't happen.
World politics is about alliances. WW1 started with the killing of one man. History has a nasty way of repeating itself.

While what you said is true, keep in mind how Trump has been palling Putin to the great astonishment of the US Congress and Democrats in particular. Even to the extent of giving the Russians intelligence on an impending terrorist strikes and Putin had to call Trump to thank him. Trust me, if a war comes out, Trump has played his hand and Russians will not say Jack. Trp pulled out of Syria for the Russians, the Russians will stay out of Iran for the Americans.
When you realize that the middle East is bounty to the world powers you will understand better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by AgentNairaland(f): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2020
US Should Just Help Us Target The Lifeless One In Aso Rock
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Berankis: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2020
shakaZuIlu:
God bless United States of America
God bless POTUS
terrorists are scared
Buhari is scared
yeroba Muslims are not happy

but the children of God are very happy
the world is with US
#istandwithUnitedStatesofAmerica
Speak for yourself you Idiot! What has this got to do with Buhari and Yoruba Muslims? By the way, I am a Yoruba Christian and I do not stand with oppression or the Oppressors!
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by shugabasbn: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2020
America are behaving stupidly n foolishly in this regard. What Iran did to America to justified this stupid acts, u killed top General of a sovereign nation in His soil based on allegation that he sponsored your own defined terrorist same as they defined Saddam Hussein n Ghadaffi, can any nations do the same to America, can they invade their soil and bastardized the place the way America are doing?

This is highly unfair n unjustified drumming of War all because Trump want to win second time n want to stabilize their unholistic economy.
I wished the world can raise up to America n say enough is enough of terrorising small Nations

1 Like

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by shamack: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2020
cybertron88:

You definitely don't know what's up ���
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Sprumbaba: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Cantonese:
Hopefully this threat of war between the USA and Iran will fizzle out. There is no point taking sides as all parties in it will be affected and it will also affect proxies in the middle east, Asia, Europe and America.

Truthfully the American foreign policy with seems to be too meddlesome. If Saddam Hussein and Muammar Ghaddafi were left alone the world would not be seeing the kind of crisis facing the middle east and parts of Africa today.
The spill over effect of the American destruction of the Ghaddafi regime is what we even feel now in Nigeria with ISWAP.

We also hope that this attack will not fast track the impeachment of Donald Trump with the House of reps claiming that he did not see authorization to launch that attack.

1. It was France and Britain that cajoled Obama to join them to oust Gadaffi. You have to mention France the chief architect. The only contribution America did was, "send us a coordinate" we will Tomahawk it.

2. Donald Trump does not need authorization to launch attacks In Iraq. He was compelled to seek authorization to attack Iran not Iranians in Iraq.

The US killed scores of Russians mercenaries in a failed attack 2 years ago in Syria that no one talked about.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-us-forces-killed-more-than-200-russian-fighters-in-syria-attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by MERCHANDISER: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2020
The truth of the matter is that America cannot afford another full blown war worst off against a dogged Iran. However you might want to look at it, America will find it very tough to win the war because her bases around the middle east will be subject to a barrage of long range ballistic missiles. Iran will suffer more but she stands to lose nothing. China and Russia will back the Iranians with weapons just so the war drags on to a point where it takes a toll on the US economy thereby possibly giving birth to a new world power, China...It's not just war, there's an economic undertone to it and the US know better than anyone that they can't afford to prosecute another war, not at this point where their economy is recovering...

3 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by MERCHANDISER: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2020
The war will destroy US economically and enthrone China or Russia as the new world power thats what Nairaland kids don't know. Forget Putin's feigning love with Trump,if there is any war,China and Russia will indirectly back Iran just to Rubbish US

3 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by MERCHANDISER: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
CHINA WILL BENEFIT MORE ON THIS WAR....

US should apply wisdom

1 Like

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Bellotelli: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

What kind of victory America has recorded or still recording from it war with or in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria?
Abeg help me ask them o. Rather it's these same senseless wars that has led to the proliferation of arms in Nigeria nd around the world given rise to global terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by shamack: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2020
slydog:

While what you said is true, keep in mind how Trump has been palling Putin to the great astonishment of the US Congress and Democrats in particular. Even to the extent of giving the Russians intelligence on an impending terrorist strikes and Putin had to call Trump to thank him. Trust me, if a war comes out, Trump has played his hand and Russians will not say Jack. Trp pulled out of Syria for the Russians, the Russians will stay out of Iran for the Americans.
When you realize that the middle East is bounty to the world powers you will understand better.

Russia+ China+ Iran are strong allies
USA+ISREAL+SAUDI are strong allies

This war has different faction, some is because of religion, some is because of threat, some business, some power.....Trump only want this for his re-election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.