Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (54814 Views)

Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Iran Attacks US Base, Kills 40 US military ,injure 200.World War 3 just Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Gabson006: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran 01

Vs

USA 01

It's now draw
If you know you know!
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by FlordFlorez(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
fordunit:

What of your village that was formerly filled with barbarians and your ancestors are man eaters? Should your village also be wiped out? You guys just spill trash anyhow without checking the impact of what you say.
Head slammer, go and die!
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by RealTrump: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
You think we're in 50s abi?
Even US knows better, that no country can be underestimated.
I just pity Israel because, [b]I'm sure Iran will send one of it's nuclear bombs [/b]there when it all starts.
You don't know anything about war.
It's not by all those rubbish and propanganda you read online.

You think Iranian nukes will disappear and reappear in Isreal by black magic? My Guy, sleep small, u go need am.

Even the Yankees dey learn work from Isreal in cyber/defense security.

You are also mentioning allies as if the Yankees don't have their own allies.

Try to use facts when mentioning me, otherwise we are not different from two market women... otherwise, f off.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by OBAGADAFFI: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
RealTrump:

You think Iranian nukes will disappear and reappear in Isreal by black magic? My Guy, sleep small, u go need am.

Even the Yankees dey learn work from Isreal in cyber/defense security.

You are also mentioning allies as if the Yankees don't have their own allies.

Try to use facts when mentioning me, otherwise we are not different from two market women... otherwise, f off.

Please educate him
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:
Stupid comments....i stand with the united state of america mumu...do u knw wat the citizens would suffer in the advent of war..u r here picking sides likes its joke to u...Any state that is been attacked the casualty would be immensed, lives lost, property gone, businesses gone, economy crippled, peace lost, rest of mind taken away..u r here with ur mum android fone and cheap data typing i stand with USA...u have never experienced war before go ask someone that has that is if u can see and let them tell u tale abt war....stupid generation of Nigerian youths..
shut up coward, war is not good no doubt, but some countries, states, cities need to be eradicated for permanent peace to reign examples most of these Muslim countries and some cities in the northern part of Nigeria. Kill them with their metality. Stupid, illiterate and
Islamic brainwashed abokis
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by kb83(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
As Nigerians let's pray for peace in the middle East, haven't we seen enough deaths. How many more has to die to prove that we are more powerful.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Dear Donald Trump.
Are you aware that a Nigerian called Femi Adesina said America is not the police of the world? He is somewhere in the villa.
Thanks
You should have said amen after praying to your God Trump.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:
Stupid comments....i stand with the united state of america mumu...do u knw wat the citizens would suffer in the advent of war..u r here picking sides likes its joke to u...Any state that is been attacked the casualty would be immensed, lives lost, property gone, businesses gone, economy crippled, peace lost, rest of mind taken away..u r here with ur mum android fone and cheap data typing i stand with USA...u have never experienced war before go ask someone that has that is if u can see and let them tell u tale abt war....stupid generation of Nigerian youths..
Ignore the fools, they say when a world war starts, we will not be involved and I laugh at hooww little these nairaland children know.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by MisterKings(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakaZuIlu:
God bless United States of America
God bless POTUS
terrorists are scared
Buhari is scared
yeroba Muslims are not happy

but the children of God are very happy
the world is with
#istandwithUnitedStatesofAmerica

What concern us with this war.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
cybertron88:
Iran should better thread with caution. Trump is not Obama o. Someone who promised to build a wall around Mexican border and also cut China to size. as stupid as those campaign promises sounded back then, Trump has already achieved them. He is no politician, he comes from a successful business background. Talk and do. Iran has emotionally talked itself into trouble. Saudi Arabia won't mind attacking US facility codedely and tag it on Iran as any attack on US in the middle East would be deemed an Iranian attack. The mumu egoistic ayetollah won't even want to deny it. Isreal is standing by the corner waiting for the slightest reason to go all out against iran. It's a terrible situation for Iran, they were over pampered by the Obama administration. When Sadam Hussain was alive who know Iran. Democrats made Iran feel like a world power by allowing them access to their frozen funds in exchange for halting nuclear advancement. Iran has been using those funds to fund terrorist organizations like Hezbollah and hamas and fight proxy wars against the US and Isreal. Thank God Trump has shredded d deal and impose heavy sanctions. Let's see where Iran will get d funds to prosecute a full scale war.
Trump wants to cut which China to size? China is not as small as your village. Did you know?
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Temple1288(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
harrend:
the US wants no more threat? How many treaths has iran shown compared to north korea?? Chai i just wish this thing happened to north korea.. e no dey hard dah one to fire missile na..

Korea is a different story. Trump will always hate the Iranian leaders.. They destroyed his plan to start up a business there. I can tell you confidently that President Trump is getting more aggressive everyday and doing exactly what Netanyahu wants and Iran are being stupid to play into his game thinking the business men in Moscow will help them.. And with Benjamin's recent electoral troubles in Israel, this is just a great and golden opportunity to claim King Kong..

Those Jews in Jerusalem are the ones engineering this and just recently the UK are beginning to sound differently by supporting what America did to Solemani. The only ones looking like they ain't into it is France.

If I'm to advice the Iranian leaders, I'd just tell them to calm down, use their brains and let it slide away.. It'd stop the impending 'Refugee camp' that's coming their way.. They should focus on how to get their country as prosperous as their ally Qatar.. Even UAE..

I'm a Trump supporter--- I love him! But he's just allowing Israel to perfect their long awaited opportunity on those Iranians.. Which is very bad!
On the part of Iran, they could have used those huge monies and relevance Obama gave to them wisely!

After my 3yrs here in the USA, I got to understand that it's America's policy to scatter this countries, render them Refugees and send it's media to capture them. It makes a whole lot of money for this country whenever they are into some sort of war..

This is how the world is positioned

Israel blows up places, supplies America with personnels with intelligence and in turn gets weapons and money.

UK supports every move America takes, just because they are cowards and can't get into any fight without America coming in.. Even in Africa, they can't do pim without helping out and they don't want to lose that property (America).. A very cunning people!

Russia? I've never seen very brainy, cunning and mischievous people as Russians. You catch them here, they swap to another place. They are neither here nor there. They only push you into something just to sell their AKs and when you don't have money they disappear. They do this very well in the dark with Israel. Might a Russian and ask him or her what they think about Islamists and you'd understand how much they love to do business

China is just like the Russians tho they have a specific target which is just money. They burn down Mosques and target Muslims and yet those 'not so brainy' people still believe China will help them out. China doesn't give 20 without taking 100..

Shia Muslim countries are just very open. They do their things very open, they are not cunning tho sometimes they try to play smart. So they're used to cause havoc because surely they'll admit! But they don't have much to offer.. Because they do their thing in the open, that's why they challenge anyone including America because they know most Western politicians meet them in the dark and that includes USA. In short, they are far from WISDOM

Sunni Muslims in the Middle East are the real sponsors of terror. Saudi, UAE and Kuwait sponsor terrorism and I can confidently say it anywhere. Israel, America, UK, Russia and every other major country know this.. America know too much about Saudi. Same with Saudi.. The one difference is that they have money to give.. NOW AMERICA HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT LOVES MAKING MORE MONEY! MONEY!

America just loves money and that king status. More so, America acts the real movie for those Jews!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Chidex50(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Temple1288:

Korea is a different story. Trump will always hate the Iranian leaders.. They destroyed his plan to start up a business there. I can tell you confidently that President Trump is getting more aggressive everyday and doing exactly what Netanyahu wants and Iran are being stupid to play into his game thinking the business men in Moscow will help them.. And with Benjamin's recent electoral troubles in Israel, this is just a great and golden opportunity to claim King Kong..

Those Jews in Jerusalem are the ones engineering this and just recently the UK are beginning to sound differently by supporting what America did to Solemani. The only ones looking like they ain't into it is France.

If I'm to advice the Iranian leaders, I'd just tell them to calm down, use their brains and let it slide away.. It'd stop the impending 'Refugee camp' that's coming their way.. They should focus on how to get their country as prosperous as their ally Qatar.. Even UAE..

I'm a Trump supporter--- I love him! But he's just allowing Israel to perfect their long awaited opportunity on those Iranians.. Which is very bad!
On the part of Iran, they could have used those huge monies and relevance Obama gave to them wisely!

After my 3yrs here in the USA, I got to understand that it's America's policy to scatter this countries, render them Refugees and send it's media to capture them. It makes a whole lot of money for this country whenever they are into some sort of war..

Come and buy inverters,WiFi devices and and CCTV Cameras sir.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by kay29000(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
cucumbae:
I don remember say na this slain Iran commander dey hack and bring down and seize all the drones wey America dey take spy on Iran.Even the invisible drone,the commander go shot am down from heaven.I no think say America get drones again because all their drones dey the commander backyard.

Modify:To those saying why the slain commander couldn't hack the drone that killed him?The reason was that he was shot inside iraq.Had it been the drone flew inside Iran they would bring it down before it strike.

Hmm
You have a point. America cheated. That's like shooting a man in his back.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by lordally(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Temple1288:

This Analysis is GOLDEN

2 Likes

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by GEEBITE: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
This dude just twisted history on its head. Please go and read about Iranian revolution and come back to repost.
Rosskii:

Speak for yourself. You are a liar. America ''destroyed the prosperity and happinnes of Persia'' by its deposition of the elected Iranian leader in the 1970s which led to the Iranian revolution and the rise of the Ayatollahs.

1 Like

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Well! they are long time enemies.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Clemostica: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
The symbol of an evil empire. They destroyed everything built by native people.US don't have any cultural sites.Their cultural centers are Starbucks and McDonalds

1 Like

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Clemostica: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
The terrorists in Washington are arming ALL the terrorists in the Middle East,,,, War is an inside job for personal profits to scumbag politicians and bankers, wake up people,,, if another country were to do to the US what she is doing to others,,,Americans would scream bloody murder,,, so WHY the Bleep,,, do they support that behavior done to other people?,

Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by BadBradley: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
cucumbae:
I don remember say na this slain Iran commander dey hack and bring down and seize all the drones wey America dey take spy on Iran.Even the invisible drone,the commander go shot am down from heaven.I no think say America get drones again because all their drones dey the commander backyard.

Modify:To those saying why the slain commander couldn't hack the drone that killed him?The reason was that he was shot inside iraq.Had it been the drone flew inside Iran they would bring it down before it strike.
surveillance drones or spy drones aren't always armed or equipped with stealth, they are quite different from attack drones which are much more sophisticated. Hope you know the difference.

Iran is a third world country that talks too much.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by ndcide(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
optimus106:

Why don't they have a base in Iran since they own the world?

Looks like Iran will make that happen.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Czartega(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
RaptorX:
How long can Iran last in all out war with the US when they are under severe US sanctions already. With this Trump threat I see Iran calming down and let the whole thing fizzle out while hoping Trump will not be reelected and a more conciliatory democratic President comes to the white house.

Thats a good thought. But we are talking about USA. No democratic govt can be conciliatory enough not to respond to terrorism. Either way whether trump or not, if america is attacked, iran will get it 10 fold
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Czartega(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Clemostica:
The terrorists in Washington are arming ALL the terrorists in the Middle East,,,, War is an inside job for personal profits to scumbag politicians and bankers, wake up people,,, if another country were to do to the US what she is doing to others,,,Americans would scream bloody murder,,, so WHY the Bleep,,, do they support that behavior done to other people?,

I'll tell you this... USA has the sanity and justification to hold that position and do whatever they want and however they like because 'they are not bigoted by religious extrimism' any other contry can not be allowed this privilege because religious sentiments has taking away their sense of judgement
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by slimanyd: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Dear Donald Trump.
Are you aware that a Nigerian called Femi Adesina said America is not the police of the world? He is somewhere in the villa.
Thanks

Lol. Make them give him his own size too abi.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by maestroferddi: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bad news for Iran...Trump will be re-elected because the present state of things has changed the dynamic of the election this year.

Trump is playing out the script an average American likes: a capable, no-nonsense C-in-C who leaves no question about who is boss...

Even Trump's traducers know he is sold out on restoring America's place as the boss of all bosses.

Obama looks like an accident of history...
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by powerblaze(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Dear Donald Trump.
Thanks

TARGET ACQUIRED. PERMISSION TO FIRE
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by tundess: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iraq parliament has asked US to leave Iraq. Totally.
As predicted.
Soulemani was coordinating the process. Hence his "threat".
If they say "no", they are occupiers and the "liberation" is a sham. Also, makes US troops "occupiers" and resistance using IEDs, EFPs etc from Iraqis with Iranian irregular augmenting them. Recall Basra in Southern Iraq became a no go area because of Iranian "special groups". Remember what happened with the last occupation ? Death, Broken limbs, PTSD and a massive Veterans bill that America will be paying for two generations.
All this and Iran hasn't fired a shot.
If I were Trump, I'd take the opportunity to quit Iraq and the ME altogether. He campaigned on reducing forever war. Here's his chance.
Unless the Saudis and Irsraelis ask him to finish the job off. But do they have a vote in he election ?
Like I said, we haven't even reached kick-off and we can see how his will all end.
Because Twitter threats is life...... grin
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by criuze(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
cucumbae:
You know say na Iraq territory drones from hit am.If to say the drone enter Iran them for bring am down.

The point is that the hacker couldn't find himself, the more you stand America the more you stand your self down
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by majilore(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=ArmaniUhuru post=85511396]Dear Donald Trump.
Thanks[/quote
lol please give USA the address o.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
cucumbae:

Modify:To those saying why the slain commander couldn't hack the drone th
at killed him?The reason was that he was shot inside iraq.Had it been the drone flew inside Iran they would bring it down before it strike.

Another loss soul. Pray you find it quick bro. If not, so sorry for you
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by 27Pushing30: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
engrchykae:
so why should the Americans especially Obama administration permit Iran to continue their nuclear program and even give them funds if the Americans are not terrorists themselves.
Americans sponsor terrorists by proxy.
They even use the Japanese to provide these terrorists with Toyota Hilux and Mitsubishi l200 trucks
Azzin liberals are so dumb o

Isn’t that how they did with North Korea ? Allowed them have a useless deal and even sent them money for their famine issues ... instead they allowed their own citizens starve to death and channeled every cent towards their nuclear program.
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by Legendguru: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mind your business US
Re: Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets by 27Pushing30: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
You think we're in 50s abi?
Even US knows better, that no country can be underestimated.
I just pity Israel because, I'm sure Iran will send one of it's nuclear bombs there when it all starts.
You don't know anything about war.
It's not by all those rubbish and propanganda you read online.

Are you aware Israel has NUCLEAR WEAPONS? IRan only have BALLISTIC MISSILES...

See you guys don’t even understand what’s happening sha... Iran CAN ONLY RESPOND VIA PROXIES.

The last and ONLY country to OFFICIALLY attack American soil was JAPAN and the US dropped TWO ATOMIC BOMBS there!!

Even the Cold War was a proxy war fought in other countries. Even Russia/China no want smoke.

I repeat IRAN will never OFFICIALLy attack US or a US citizen ... NEVER America will NUKE the country and NOTHING will happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) / Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister / Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.