Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (75574 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by hermesprogidy(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2020
xperiencelove:

In what way do you think Iran is smarter than the USA? Someone has said it earlier, the best Iran could do is to resort to jungle terrorism like they have been doing with Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Shiite, ISWAP etc. Honestly, I still don't know what Iran, Iraq are benefiting terrorism meanwhile they are CORE Muslim nations!
I didn't say they where smarter than the U.S and yes they will use jungle terrorism and probably cyber attacks. America with all it's nous is very poor when it comes to fighting unconventional warfare. Read my post again.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by tony5(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2020
charliboy654:

You can't be too sure Russian is ready to help iran
It Can't Be An Open Support But They Will Make It A Business, I Won't Be Surprise If Iran Sale The Whole Country To Acquire A Weapon Of Mass Destruction, Don't Under estimate Them Because They Aren't Bluffing
Just Note That There Are Iranians Having A Blue Print Of The Plan To Attack. Lastly,iran Might Absolve Their Loss But Usa Will Never Heal Up Fast.
For Your Information Trump Is Using This Strategy To Win His Next Election
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Slynation(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2020
matrix199:
So Iran plans using rockets to take revenge on the US?

Whoever cares for Iran should advise her to apply wisdom. It's ok to rant, but don't get carried away thinking you'can keep up hit for hit with America. They better just rant and let it slide, for their own sake.
Just leave them alone, Trump is a man of no nonsense!! Someone who has been looking for a way to test their Nuclear warhead ever since, Maybe Iran might be a perfect destination....

Now they have missed target, what happens if USA decides to retaliate this attack, scores will be USA 3 vs Iran 0 when match never start self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Dandison28(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2020
englishmart:
I really want this war to happen, I don't want Liverpool to win the league grin grin
hahahahahaha hahahahahaha na
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by MrBONE2(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2020
englishmart:
I really want this war to happen, I don't want Liverpool to win the league grin grin
grin

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Neddstark: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:
Enough of the fear mongering. Iran and all terrorists will be served hot angry

Who made Iran terrorists, are they the ones terrorizing your IQ?
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by hustla(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Iran have never won any war. Stop deceiving yourself

English is hard.

Point out where I mentioned that

undecided

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by hustla(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
What i mean by "Jealous" is that Most of all these super Asian Countries hate USA,funny enough US don't even know or care.Forget about Putin's feigning love with Trump/USA.

USA has been intimidating most of all these super nations(China,India,Japan,Russia,Korea etc) due to their sophisticated military wares and generally dominating the rest of the world.They are looking for a perfect opportunity to deal with US discreetly or indirectly and this is what will happen if US is not careful...

The might lead to emergence of new world power

LOOOL generally dominating what? You must think noise making equals power

Let them bomb Russia and China if them born them well
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2020
matrix199:

Whoever cares for Iran should advise her to apply wisdom. It's ok to rant, but don't get carried away thinking you'can keep up hit for hit with America. They better just rant and let it slide, for their own sake.
do u not know that russia and north korea will assist them with some help..
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by semyman: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2020
The same mumus that were hailing Iran for great exploit because of the continuous detention of El-Zak Zakky are now speaking from the other side of their mouths.
Yet, they are now hailing Donald Trump to make a minced meat of them.
Buhari will pee on your graves last last
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by 6ixT8: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
englishmart:
bros this one heavy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by netmillionaires(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
The price of crude oil is going to hit $200 by the time war breaks out giving us a very positive outlook. This one will be like Christmas bonus or 13th salary. We can pay off our national debt and improve our infrastructure. $1 to N1 also loading.

What are you saying? Is it not the same oil that Nigeria with no refinery will export and then import again? Be ready to buy a litre of petrol for #36000, pay transport from Yaba to Oshodi for #15000, pay 1 year rent for #5million, buy tomatoes for #5000 etc.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by NotComplaining: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2020
matrix199:

Some people dont know shiiiiiiit about war^^

America was only able to fight Islamic State with cruise missiles and Isis is still prominent in the region. What do you say about a nation that has anti ship/aircraft defenses in par with US or even better? Remember Iran showed the capability to down a covert US surveillance drone with one shot. What of the opportunities that war opens for Russia and China who cant wait to get back at America and her allies.

America cannot win this war even if she had double the military prowess, its simply untenable to fight major wars on multiple fronts, isnt that how Germany lost?

Lastly the American people are woke and will not be conscripted as was done in the past, America is far to divided to mobilize her people to support another war.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by harmargedon: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Don't be so quick to judge, the US has built enough enemies from Trump's administration.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by DexterousOne(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

You have said it all.The war will destroy US economically and enthrone China or Russia as the new world power thats what Nairaland kids don't know.

Forget Putin's feigning love with Trump,if there is any war,China and Russia will indirectly back Iran just to Rubbish US

People here don t know anything

If a conflict drags in Iran
The financial impact will massive
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by harrend(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Japan? How old are you please?
what was the question meant for?
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by DexterousOne(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Subzero047:
I love Trump grin

You love a foolish president?

No wonder you punks voted Buhari
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by saintneo(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2020
englishmart:

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8VrwQjSY6s
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by gnykelly(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2020
englishmart:

Evil minded

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Horus(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY2suWVFKA4

Iran's Ballistic Missile Capabilities: 100,000 Missiles in 7 Minutes
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by nasoeb: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2020
LeeMason:
Why is the supposed war between Iran and USA taking place in Iraq? undecided
Because it was in "iraq" the iranian commander was killed.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by UKordietrying: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Amazingman:
I can't wait for the war. It will reshapen Africa
How please I’d like to learn.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Mac2016(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Leister:

which powerful anti-US nations are ready to put their country and people in the line of fire because of Iran?
Russia and Cuba scenario during the Bay of Pig invasion will be a good clue... It's not all about the concerned entity atimes but somewhat "belief" of repressing seeming hegemony
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by MrOfficer(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2020
You wise. Spill over effect
eby001:

Nothing to gain, just terrorism trickling down to the subsaharan region. This government does not understand simple economics.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2020
netmillionaires:

What are you saying? Is it not the same oil that Nigeria with no refinery will export and then import again? Be ready to buy a litre of petrol for #36000, pay transport from Yaba to Oshodi for #15000, pay 1 year rent for #5million, buy tomatoes for #5000 etc.

Cool down. This will be the push that will galvanize the government as well as the private sector to finally get the refining part right. And there are enough tomatoes in Nigeria to feed W.Africa if they can get the supply part right; which they should be able to with the extra income. There us no cause for alarm. For the first time in decades, the processes, plans qnd personnel are already in place, all Nigeria needs is funds to start them off.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Nthrone(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2020
braveboy64:
Trump should know the war wouldn't be against Iran �� alone

It's, China got India and Japan to check mate them, Russia got Germany and NATO to check mate them...Putin ain't stupid, as usual Mid east will be the battle ground.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Nthrone(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Oga Many nations especially from Asia even Russia is going to support Iran majorly to dethrone Us as a world power and to milk Iran's oil

You guys should be smart for once.

Do you know how many allies of US in the Asian Continent?

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by netmillionaires(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Cool down. This will be the push that will galvanize the government as well as the private sector to finally get the refining part right. And there are enough tomatoes in Nigeria to feed W.Africa if they can get the supply part right; which they should be able to with the extra income. There us no cause for alarm. For the first time in decades, the processes, plans qnd personnel are already in place, all Nigeria needs is funds to start them off.

When price of crude oilcrossed the $100 mark, what did we do about it? Nigeria now claim to produce 8 million tonne of rice, how has it affect the price of rice? When Nigeria opened its cassava for export, what happened to the price of garri? You'd expect the price of garri to drop, yet it skyrocketed.

An average Nigerian will rather bag his garri for export at big profit than sell it cheap in the local market. Even Dangote would rather sell his refined fuel at export price than reduce the price for local consumption. Don't even expect him to set some aside for export at export price and another aside for local consumption at local pricce.

This your suggestion is easier said than done. The only time we can gain is to produce everything and buy nothing. even your TV will be paid for inn dollars.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by bluecircle470: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Amazingman:
I can't wait for the war. It will reshapen Africa

As if una know how to take advantage of things angry
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by femmoy(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Oga Many nations especially from Asia even Russia is going to support Iran majorly to dethrone Us as a world power and to milk Iran's oil

You guys should be smart for once.

no country in the world can defeat US because she's allied with the great Britain and France.
@ your last sentence:
now tell me who's dull between you and I?

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Neoteny(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Which kini world War?? Small Iran no fit ignite another world War abeg. Had it been its between USA and Russia, China or even France small fear for dey, but Iran?? Nah they no fit can

But shaa I know our jobless religious extremist brothers from the North go begin nonsense protest/riot upon wetin no concern them.

World War 1 was started by a single man, an unemployed Bosnian Serb named Gavrilo Princip.

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Kuginzi: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2020
I'm tired of reading E-warriors' comments on Nairaland. Ordinary Tear Gas u people can't withstand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) / Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.