Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God (26292 Views)

Am Losing Faith / Losing Faith | My Departure From Theism [cc] / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Loss of faith in God is a walk into bleakness and uncertainty . At first, a victim might feel like a burden has been lifted off him/her but sooner, will discover that the contrary is the case.Certain thoughts or actions can hint to when one is losing faith in God.

-Accusing God for one's sins committed or for whatever little things that go wrong in one's life

-Frequently raising arguments as to the authenticity of the Bible and the accounts within
-Blaspheming jokingly
-Increasing doubts
-Engaging freely in immoralities[/size]

Some Causes of loss of faith in God can be; Certain underlying beliefs, loss of something of high value to one and environmental Temptations_On several occasions, i've wished I could withdraw into a Wilderness and live out the rest of my life, worshipping the Lord in Truth due to this third cause(E make sense?).

Some Churches also contribute to the loss of faith in God . You tend to get discouraged to serve God when you discover that someone whom you've been looking up to commits atrocious acts in secret and this is the case when fake pastors are exposed. The shock tends to slacken most members' faith in God. Also, some Churches overly expect Christians to be strictly perfect and follow their doctrines accurately without laying down the necessary principles and the result of this is that Hypocrites will be bred there.

[Size=12] In order not to loose your faith in God,Follow these precautionary steps:
-once in a while, look back at big miracles/impossible situations God saved you from
-Inculcate a Bible reading attitude, for the spirit arms itself with this
-when in fear of faith loss,try sharing your feelings with a trustworthy mature friend who can guide you properly.
-Also understand that God understands us more than we think he does.Pray earnestly for divine Faith in him when in fear, and he will surely aid you [/size]

In case you've a friend who exhibits most of these signs, calmly advice him/her with the voice of a friend and not that of a judge o.
Alright brethren,HAPPY SUNDAY

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by healthserve(m): 4:12am On Jan 05, 2020
What a beautiful piece of writing. More blessings Op

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by chiommy123(f): 4:39am On Jan 05, 2020
God bless you op. Those amazing miracles in the Bible helps you to understand that God is bigger than your problems.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Kiddo01(m): 4:48am On Jan 05, 2020
First Sunday of the year

10 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by NigPatriot(m): 5:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Faith in God is a major highlight for man, the toughest thing for man is believing in what he doesn't see. Especially in the advent of science, kudos to all the believers.

7 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by KevMitnick: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Honestly, when certain storms of life hit you, keeping your faith in God becomes the hardest thing to do. Especially when the storm persists for a prolonged period of time. May God help us. undecided

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Your continuous personal relationship and conversation with the Holy Spirit will continue to increase your faith in God (THIS IS THE KEY SECRET). Relying on G.O, my pastor, mentor, role model, church doctrine, etc... will surely lead to faith loss because of too much expectations.

WORK ON YOURSELF BY THE EQUIPMENTS OF THE SCRIPTURES. ALSO ASK GOD TO STRONGLY BUILD YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. Without Him, you are already on the path of faith loss. Therefore, no imperfect human is to be blamed for your faith loss.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:
What a beautiful piece of writing. More blessings Op
Amen . We're all blessed

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by helinues: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2020
shocked

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Jesus is Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by tstx(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Blakewilli:

-Frequently raising arguments as to the authenticity of the Bible and the accounts within

But there are so many contradictions in the Bible... Are you saying as good christains.. One needs to turn a blind eye?

Do you even know that the Bible was influenced by other religions? Religions that are way older than Christianity..?

5 Ways The Bible Was Influenced By Other Religions

So we shouldn't ask questions about that too?

3 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by tstx(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Love this picture
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2020
Thank You, Jesus.

Thank you, Father.

Thank you, Son.

Thank you, Holy Spirit.

4 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm, this is deep!

We love this.

FAITH FAITH FAITH!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2020
You can't lose what you don't have!
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Godsonkemz(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2020
The reason devil is inflicting hardship on believers is for them to lose faith in Christ. And when a believer loses faith, s/he may compromise his or her godly moral standards and belief. That's when you hear that a believer has backslided to his former nature of flesh that was once put to dead.

4 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Newnas(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2020
I thought the cross is enough na. I thought your son of god has died on the cross for your sins and you're covered with grace, so why do you need repentance again?

Christianity and self-contradiction are 5&6. Yet they'll be following people upandan: "Bros please I want to explain chisos to you". When you engage them in simple intellectual discussion the next thing you'll hear is; "you can't understand, you need grace and the spirit of god before you can understand".

Hey, why the freakin EFF did you call me to "explain" what is unexplainable?!

Una need brain reset

9 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by permit(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2020
On point.. thanks op

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by FactBoyz: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2020
grin
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by EzeNdiAra: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Faith my foot
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Ikpu1: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85515068:
Hmmmmmmmm, this is deep!

We love this.

FAITH FAITH FAITH!!!
[/s]
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Jodha(f): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Nice piece

I totally agree with the op...the church is playing a very huge role...
Some churches are no longer preaching about sin and salvation...
But only about materialistic things...

It is well o

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2020
Any sane man will lose faith in God. God as described in the bible and koran. Does not exist or is dead or has been deposed from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by edoairways: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2020
I loose faith when Christians argue doctrinal issues.
I loose faith when Christians argue about Christ birth and dead
I loose faith when Christians exposes their church secret to the public whereas other religion rarely do. They sit to discus and resolve it. Since I join this forum and viewed comments from supposed Christians, I have changed my mind to become an atheist

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by lonelydora: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Faith is the hope of things unseen.

Some pastors also contribute to why many people losing faith in God.

May we never have a reason to doubt God.

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by realstars: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2020
The faith of many has died a long time ago through adultery and and hatred to one another.
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nellybank(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2020
I want to go back to my savior... I need His grace

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.