Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, January 5, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, January 5, 2020 (140 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, January 5,2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, January 5, 2020 by femoint007(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, January 5, 2020)

*Grateful Heart 2*

Special Note:
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of the numerous disciples of Christ, under his ministry, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray."

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the miracle of sleeping and waking.

2.Thank You, Father, for redeeming me from the hands of my enemies, and from eternal destruction in hell fire, through the precious blood of Your son, Jesus, that was shed at Calvary.

3.Thank You, Father, for all the journey mercies You have granted me, and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

4.Thank You, Father, for making all things work together for good for me, as I place my trust in You.

5.Thank You, Father:
i.for creating me in Your image
ii.for feeding me
iii.for clothing me
iv.for the grace to be counted among the living
v.for Your unfailing promises over my life
vi. for divine health
vii.for Your provisions
viii.for Your protection over me & my family
ix.for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf
x.for Your manifold, seen and unseen, blessings upon my life.

6.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, in anyway, I have been ungrateful or taken Your goodness and mercy toward me for granted, please, forgive me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me a heart of gratitude, and empower me never to share or give the glory and praise, due to You, to any man, idol or graven image, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to make thanksgiving, a habit and lifestyle, even, in moments of affliction, let me still have cause to thank You, in Jesus' name.

10.Thank You, Father, for Your manifold blessings and grace upon your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; please, preserve him blameless, without wrinkle, spot or blemish, until the coming of Your son, Jesus, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus's name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

His Grace Saved Us / LIGHT Your Life With Jesus Christ Crucified / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/01/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.