Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For (3421 Views)

Older Android Phones Will Be Unable 2 Access A Huge Part Of The Internet In 2021 / Android Phones Will Soon No Longer Support Installation Of APK Files, See Why / Which Of These Phones Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Huawei y9
Xiaomi note 8 pro
Samsung A50

I love the three but I'm confused. Phone experts in the house, which will you recommend?
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by yanabasee(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Why not buy all of them? That way, you won't be confused anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:
my brother help me tell am o
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Slynation(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Leave that Xiaomi choose btw Samsung and Hauwei

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Slynation:
Leave that Xiaomi choose btw Samsung and Hauwei

Bro, please gimme reasons na
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:

You have sense na, give me the money to get the 3

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by yanabasee(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

You have sense na, give me the money to get the 3

You are the one that is CONFUSED. To end your dilemma state of misery..... Go hustle and buy all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Slynation(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Bro, please gimme reasons na
This maybe my personal opinion, but the Xiaomi uses mediatek as chipset
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:

You are the one that is CONFUSED. To end your dilemma state of misery..... Go hustle and buy all of them.

Ok
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Slynation:

Alright thanks
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Youngsage: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
Huawei y9
Xiaomi note 8 pro
Samsung A50

I love the three but I'm confused. Phone experts in the house, which will you recommend?

Go for the y9.

Large screen, Superb battery life! And more.

P.s: If you're interested I have one going up

WhatsApp: o.9 o 3.3.7.4.1.8.3.5ive

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by ksly24(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Go for the note 8 pro it has a more powerful chipset if not the most powerful midrange chipset.
Read more about the devices on gsmarena

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by ikennamadu1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Slynation:

Go read about that chipset before you type...
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by DarkJeddi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Slynation:

THAT Mediatek is Far MORE POWERFUL than any of the other Chipsets..
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by DarkJeddi(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Alright thanks
Don't mind him,having a Mediatek Soc does not necessarily mean being inferior..

The Redmi Note 8 Pro is the most powerful of the 3 phones..

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Slynation(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
THAT Mediatek is Far MORE POWERFUL than any of the other Chipsets..
Kai....can u hear yourself?? Nawa oO!!
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by DarkJeddi(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Slynation:

Kai....can u hear yourself?? Nawa oO!!
shocked

Benchmarks don't lie..

It leaves the Galaxy A50's Exynos 9610 in the dust and the Kirin 710 is old news..

Before you start making noise,be sure of your facts..

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Slynation(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
shocked

Benchmarks don't lie..

It leaves the Galaxy A50's Exynos 9610 in the dust and the Kirin 710 is old news..

Before you start making noise,be sure of your facts..
Perhaps i now understand you better if your comparison is limited to the 3phones stated above
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by RealEzee(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
Huawei y9
Xiaomi note 8 pro
Samsung A50

the note 8 pro is the best ja re, better chipset, camera is mad then add gcam it's a beast,better build with corning gorilla glass 5,abi you know note 7 pro n all the hype about its durability, the same thing applies to the note 8 pro.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by echepops(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
Huawei y9
Xiaomi note 8 pro
Samsung A50

Note 8 pro 8GB / 128GB. Best phone ever

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Emestar1999: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:
I tell you
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Emestar1999: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:

grin grin
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by nuelzy: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
RealEzee:
the note 8 pro is the best ja re, better chipset, camera is mad then add gcam it's a beast,better build with corning gorilla glass 5,abi you know note 7 pro n all the hype about its durability, the same thing applies to the note 8 pro.
Gcam doesnt work on note 8 pro.. Pls get ur facts right.. This over hyping of xiaomi devices is becoming stale... Op should just go for the device he likes most and can afford... The three phones are great.
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by RealEzee(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
nuelzy:
Gcam doesnt work on note 8 pro.. Pls get ur facts right.. This over hyping of xiaomi devices is becoming stale... Op should just go for the device he likes most and can afford... The three phones are great.
https://www.cyanogenmods.org/redmi-note-8-pro-google-camera/....Redmi Note 8Pro GCam App: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.1_X6_RN8Pro_Edition_2.1.apk

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by nuelzy: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Nellsworld(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
nuelzy:
mediatek doesn't support Gcam... Argue with ur ancestors
Guy can u for once stop ur ignorance and learn, redmi note 8pro ve gcam, u can download it through xda

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Blastedholligan: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Slynation:

MTK isn't that bad o
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Leemekzy: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
xiaomi note 8 pro. that's what am actually using right now.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Leemekzy:
xiaomi note 8 pro. that's what am actually using right now.

How much did you get the 8 pro and where
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Youngsage: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

It actually depends and varies based on their storage sizes.

What's your budget?
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Youngsage:

It actually depends and varies based on their storage sizes.

What's your budget?

I know. Let just say 80-85k but how much is the phone and where can I get it
Re: Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For by Leemekzy: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

I bought it slot for 90k. 6gb ram 128gb storage. camera 20mp front and 64mp back. battery 4500amh. you can get the 6gb ram 64gb rom for 83k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Cannot Buy An Infinix Hot 3 / High Cost Of Data, How Do You Guys Cope? / Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.