Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (41525 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Tapout(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
CapitalHYC:
I met the Two mothers-in-Law already and they both like me.. So which ever of their daughter bleeps up loses me.... They like me coz I'm handsome and Jovial.. grin grin

Gad damn fvck sh!T... are they ladies in question aware of this? grin grin
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Segtobi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Everything went well. No issue. When it was time to leave, her dad drove because he was going out, and bae and I were heading in the same direction with him, so we had to join him. Five minutes after we left home, I realized I forgot one of my phones at their place. He drove back and we picked the phone. On getting to the bus stop where we were meant to alight, the same phone dropped from my pocket again inside the car, unknowingly. Immediately he zoomed off, I noticed my phone dropped inside the car. Felt so ashamed to even tell bae.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
First one...She didn't like me... That was immediately after my secondary school(15yrs ago)

Second one... She didn't like me...I wasn't from their State.

Third one... She loved me...lol...cos her son was getting old....I ran sha....

I can count and count.

I am not a terrible person sha...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by ybalogs(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Tayor23:
I guess they helping you financially?
You guessed wrong.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
fatymore:
First one...She didn't like me... That was immediately after my secondary school(15yrs ago)

I can count and count.

Lol. Funny experience. grin
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Funny experience. grin

I have been trying to figure out your moniker. You are the one that sells bedsheets right?

Yes I do kiss
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by wellmax(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
I dated her for s long time, one day her pop called me, we need to talk he said.

I bought a bottle of wine along.

Already knew her siblings.

It went well. He told me, man what are you waiting for.
You have a job, you got a roof over your head, just bring one cow, I'll supply the other things for the wedding. And that was it. Very loving man. Mother in law too, quiet but alway caring for me.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
What is In-law?
Are they court celebrities??

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
fatymore:

Yes I do kiss

No free delivery for we in Lekki? Okay, I will call @ COB. Be nice to me, I am a small girl. grin

Abi I should WhatsApp ASAP.

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Rachaelgold(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
yanabasee:
I'm very much single and searching.... I hope to have in-laws this year. Because, I'm going to date this year.

So, lemme be reading/learning from my married friends.
Hello

5 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by CarlosTheJackal: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
fatymore:

I can count and count.

Fatymore kilode when will you have the last one?

Please do quick let's come for Owambe
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by CarlosTheJackal: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
pocohantas:

No free delivery for we in Lekki? Okay, I will call @ COB. Be nice to me, I am a small girl. grin

Tell us your own experience biko
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
pocohantas:

WhatsApp is fine...

Lol

Lekki is for big girls ooo.

I would be expecting your chat kiss
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by PCFC(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Oluwavichtor(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
.Yeah..... That day was awesome...i just went ... Looked them in the face...and told them sir/ma "i want to marry your daugther " and that was it....

And i put their family picture down.....
...thank you for your rapt attention...
..DROPS MIC..gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Fatymore kilode when will you have the last one?

Please do quick let's come for Owambe

When they like me now... I go marry.

I can't come and marry into a family that doesn't like me

3 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by americaninja1: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
I;m coming
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by daddytime(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Segtobi:
Everything went well. No issue. When it was time to leave, her dad drove because he was going out, and bae and I were heading in the same direction with him, so we had to join him. Five minutes after we left home, I realized I forgot one of my phones at their place. He drove back and we picked the phone. On getting to the bus stop where we were meant to alight, the same phone dropped from my pocket again inside the car, unknowingly. Immediately he zoomed off, I noticed my phone dropped inside the car. Felt so ashamed to even tell bae.

Bad omen...

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by stevups(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
yanabasee:
I'm very much single and searching.... I hope to have in-laws this year. Because, I'm going to date this year.

So, lemme be reading/learning from my married friends.
God will help you
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Loop1: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
I am planning to go soon and I have never been this scared .not even during job interviews .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by americaninja1: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
fatymore:

When they like me now... I go marry.

I can't come and marry into a family that doesn't like me
Mine will like u i promise.

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by bigcee(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
PCFC:
Hmm
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by kaybaba25(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
The first time I went to my in-laws house for brief introduction the man being a chief in d community asked them to go and buy me trophy me as a guy man I quickly added that I don't take beers except only malt drink which he later order for me.God saved me that day that I did not drink the beer what type of eye will they use to look at me that day I sharperly settle for the malt.
Lesson when ever u visit your to be in-laws pls and pls when they order for alcoholic drinks for you especially beer don't drink o so that u will at least look responsible my 50 cent for you.

24 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Tayor23(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
ybalogs:
You guessed wrong.
oh cool.....
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by SirLakes: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
kaybaba25:
The first time I went to my in-laws house for brief introduction the man being a chief in d community asked them to go and buy me trophy me as a guy man I quickly add that I don't take beers except only malt drink which he later order for me.God save me that day that I did not drink the beer what type of eye will they use to look at me that day I sharperly settle for the malt.
Lesson when ever u visit you to be in-law pls and pls when they order for alcoholic drinks for you especially beer don't drink o so that u will at least look responsible my 50 cent for you.
Sharp guy

4 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
keeping the story for honeymoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Switch07(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Segtobi:

Clumsy you
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by moneytrain(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
It went as planned
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by americaninja1: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
kaybaba25:
The first time I went to my in-laws house for brief introduction the man being a chief in d community asked them to go and buy me trophy me as a guy man I quickly add that I don't take beers except only malt drink which he later order for me.God save me that day that I did not drink the beer what type of eye will they use to look at me that day I sharperly settle for the malt.
Lesson when ever u visit you to be in-law pls and pls when they order for alcoholic drinks for you especially beer don't drink o so that u will at least look responsible my 50 cent for you.
oga i go drink am lik dat.. Make dem knw from start... D only issh i wont even take anything there. But if i will forget i go take my Heineken cos i dont even take soft drink.

10 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Nnamebuka: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
kaybaba25:
That's deceptive cos one day they may still sight you drinking alcohol and would likely be disappointed. Always be yourself but don't overdo things

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Single and searching
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by egorov(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
kaybaba25:
The first time I went to my in-laws house for brief introduction the man being a chief in d community asked them to go and buy me trophy me as a guy man I quickly added that I don't take beers except only malt drink which he later order for me.God saved me that day that I did not drink the beer what type of eye will they use to look at me that day I sharperly settle for the malt.
Lesson when ever u visit your to be in-laws pls and pls when they order for alcoholic drinks for you especially beer don't drink o so that u will at least look responsible my 50 cent for you.
My gfs mum knows I drink. I never hid that from her or anyone.
In fact when I went to greet her on her bday, she gave me coke and was apologising that she doesn't have what I like, jokingly tho. Drinking or not doesn't define you as responsible or not sir

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.