Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Social Media Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager (213 Views)

Website/social Media Manager Needed!!! / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / Social Media Manager (volunteer) At NGO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager by Savagedguy(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Good day employers,

Like every other person out there, I have drafted my New Year resolution and nothing will stop me from achieving them. Part of this resolution is finding a part-time/full-time job as a Social Media Manager before January ending.

That aside, I completed my NYSC program months ago; knowing how tough the labour industry is, I decided to grab a skill in Digital Marketing rather than felicitating myself in exquisite party with my little savings LOL.

Now, I can trumpet it so loud that I have found the secret sauce to the creation of brand awareness and online reputation; cultivation of leads and sales which comes through engaging with customers regularly.

My experience as Google Certified Digital Marketer coupled with my previous job as Social Media Extrovert helped me develop the right strategy on how to grow through ads and organically on social media platforms.

On the whole, what's even endearing is my ability to use social media tools like Adobe Photoshop and Canva for designing; Hootsuite and Facebook Creator Studio for posting and scheduling, ability to run social media ads including Google ads, write concise and engaging content, and more.

So reach me today if you need someone to help manage your business page remotely or full-time.

Call: 08143129767
Email: Donaldwriters@gmail.com
Re: Social Media Manager by doremi123(f): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Social media manager that is not on WhatsApp, is that one a social media manager undecided?
Re: Social Media Manager by Savagedguy(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2020
doremi123:
Social media manager that is not on WhatsApp, is that one a social media manager undecided?

LOL, you have a point, Dear.
I can't drop my WhatsApp number here due to security reasons.

You can email me or call the number attached.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Web Designer Wanted For Internet Scam:₦15,000 And Bigger Bonuses Ahead / Calling All Job Seekers: We Can Help You Get A Great Job! / Web & Graphic Designer Opportunity In An International Company Based In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.