Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104550 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by orunmila144: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
after this war nigeria will emerge as the next superpower
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
MuhMubRaj:

With all due respect and all honesty you are a foolish man. Small letter man.

Why? Because I stated the truth?

Should we bow to Islamic terror? May God forbid the world bow to terror by Muslims.

Donald Trump is God sent & he shall help deliver us from evil.

7 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by wanger50(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omotaday:
They don’t look happy. Trump using human lives as chess.
American troops are the most battle ready.It's not here where soldiers bribe to be exempted from battle feed postings. At any one time, American soldiers are fighting a battle somewhere far from their homeland. This is what every American fighter knows and is prepared for.If you watch the Smithsonian channel you will see how those guys undertake the most daring acts of war in extremely dangerous situations mostly on their own volition

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by voltron14: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Can you compare the Defense budget of Nigeria with that of the United States?

You kids just derive pleasure in pulling down your country with foolish arguments.

No matter how much garbage you spew..it wouldn't earn you American citizenship.

It also wouldn't change your origin from Aba / Onitsha

PS - The Nigerian Military would have been better equipped if not for the pervasive corruption that started with your hero GEJ and has continued...

It is actually quite an irritation reading what most of these kids post online.

As I often say, the GDP per capita of Nigeria is 2 thousand dollars.

That is what the average Nigerian generates for his society, yet he wants live like a New Yorker.

They champion wars whilst their peers even in the very countries of conflict are marching for peace.

Too many numpties and primitive people in Nigeria.

No surprise the country is regarded as 3rd world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by ndcide(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
rampantlover:
Marching to their deaths but it's OK because none of Trump's family will be there.

The fear currently in Iran is so strong that you can feel it.

But some Nigerians will want to speak for Iran.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Rolex66: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
mrksquare:

please be circumspect with the way you disparage Islam. I'm not a Muslim but I feel your remark has gone beyond the threshold of civility. Pls try and imbibe the attitude of respecting other people's religion.

While I do not align with him equating Islam with destruction and I don't subscribe to such viewpoint, he asked a very pertinent question that needs to be answered.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Typhoonsbane: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oche211:
This war is not good.
Many of these men and women are uncertain of their fate.
Some many not return back alive if the war begins.
BTW, does the Nigera Army send women to the war front too?
Not some,most of them won't come back,y'all don't know what war is.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by livebyday(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:
Most of these men will return in body bags if there is full scale war.

War is not beautiful!

You talk about what you have no idea

I bet you wanted to use the word body bags so badly without understanding the context

What do you understand about.military might ?

How many bases does the US have on the middle East ?

Why won't the Sunni Muslim countries come to Iran's aid?

Learn to read / do research and not just comment
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by orunmila144: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
cuz two mothafokaz cant agree on nothing a million mothafokaz gotta die for nothing cry
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Switruth: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oche211:
This war is not good.
Many of these men and women are uncertain of their fate.
Some many not return back alive if the war begins.
BTW, does the Nigera Army send women to the war front too?
. You might be right but what’s best? They should relax and watch Iran bomb them harshly first? They love their country and have signed to die for its course. That’s what it’s all about. Passion to defend the future of their loved ones.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Typhoonsbane: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
no one truly wins a war,they'll both be heavily affected.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by DCmonster: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran does not have the capacity to prosecute a war. War is good for the USA economy. It's will cause the prices of global commodities to triple and business men will profit. Iran cannot afford a war with the USA in years to come they don't have the capacity. They don't even have nuclear weapon yet.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
See the real soldiers here

Chai my country Nigeria grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by voltron14: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Continue consulting Google to get your facts. Illiterate grin.
Night vision Google's can be gotten for as low as $8 this one dey talk of set lol.. get a life kid.

What of water pistol?

grin

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

What exactly is your problem, don't you get tired of painting your country black, what good have you done for this country since you start to exist.

Is Nigeria even supposed to exist as one country—we are a not nation yet?

You can never inspire patriotism in the people of southern Nigeria there is no justice & we hate being Nigerians.

We shall be free in this present generation. This generation of millennials shall witness the decoupling of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by heilige(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
OL Boy, una dey sww gears. Wey nigerian army dem grin grin grin grin grin grin ?
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Subduer: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

war! war! war!.
Lord pls save your people from war
There's time for prayers, & now's time for war. But these Jihadists are really cowards. Let them even come close to striking any of those 35 targets, & they will know the difference between the real POTUS & Obama the Betrayer.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ewedegubbler: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran go collect am soon. they can chant death to America and whatever they want. Chanting doesn't win wars and the only time it did the it was the Israelis who surrounded the Jericho walls till they chanted it down and guess what, Iran is not Israel and they can never sorround the USA
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by iyapont: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
the pictures reminds me about US war movies...war is not the option abeg
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Johans1991: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
oh my GOD. I wish am in the US airfoce.
here in nigerian airfoce, you have to buy your uniform and boot, some of us were not paid salary talkless of kitting the troops.
sometimes i feel ashamed to introduce myself as a soldier. the truth is bitter sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Explorers:
The first contingent of a paratroop infantry battalion from the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division bound for Kuwait receive a briefing as they prepare to leave Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

Nigeria army always tie their guns with masking tap or that black tape grin grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ayobami7(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Subduer:

There's time for prayers, & now's time for war. But these Jihadists are really cowards. Let them even come close to striking any of those 35 targets, & they will know the difference between the real POTUS & Obama the Betrayer.

That’s why Christians have to chase out any coward who advices us to pray against terrorists rather than get prepared & arm ourselves.

You cannot pray against Islamic terror, you can only match them fire for fire because that’s the the only thing they understand. That’s why Christians worldwide pray for Donald.J.Trump daily. He’s God’s own servant in these end times to protect our religion & way of life.

5 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
21cents:
Iran Iran Iran.. how many times did I call you??
Just 3 times, nothing dey shelle.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Viking007(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Explorers:
Meanwhile in over 70 US cities.

Demonstrators marched from the White House to the Trump International Hotel to protest US military involvement in the Middle East.

Even in New York.
Chai! I love your threads! You should have a PhD in thread creation. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Johans1991:
oh my GOD. I wish am in the US airfoce.
here in nigerian airfoce, you have to buy your uniform and boot, some of us were not paid salary talkless of kitting the troops.
sometimes i feel ashamed to introduce myself as a soldier. the truth is bitter sha.

Can u imagine?

Won’t you rather die fighting for a motivated & cohesive force like the United States Army?

At least you die for a country you love & one that will cater for your family when you’re gone.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Subduer: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
See the real soldiers here

Chai my country Nigeria grin
Your country's soldiers are to INVADE the National Assembly & Judges' homes, & beat the hell out of bloody civilians. True or False?

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Clemostica: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Killing for G.O.D
Gold + oil + drugs
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Typhoonsbane: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Is Nigeria even supposed to exist as one country—we are a not nation yet?

You can never inspire patriotism in the people of southern Nigeria there is no justice & we hate being Nigerians.

We shall be free in this present generation. This generation of millennials shall witness the decoupling of Nigeria.
With people like you that lack patriotism and does not in anyway contribute to the country's development this country will remain stagnant, it sickens me when people like you talk Ill of the country like you have done anything significant to improve the situation, I'm sure someone like you would not even attend a rally aimed at tackling our government.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Josipov: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omotaday:
They don’t look happy. Trump using human lives as chess.
Leaving family and friends for war is not an easy thing.
Some are already wondering if they'll make it back alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.