Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

10 Sharp And Smart People Needed To Join In A Challenge - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Sharp And Smart People Needed To Join In A Challenge (231 Views)

New Writing Offer (10 People Needed) / New Job Wahala--- Mature advise from married people needed. / Only 20 People Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Sharp And Smart People Needed To Join In A Challenge by Thetoyin: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Vacancy!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!

I need 10 people who are focused, disciplined and accountable to join me in making January one of their best months ever.

HOW TO MAKE $1000 IN JANUARY 2020 THROUGH UPWORK

I don’t know if you’ve heard about the word freelancing but it’s one of the easiest ways to earn money these days. Freelancing is the the process of offering your skills to clients from all around the world without necessarily being in an office space. You can sit in your boxers and earn hundreds of dollars as a lot of us are doing these days.

I remember when I was newly introduced into Freelancing, I was super excited and energized but did I make thousands of dollars? NO! It seemed as if the clients were not looking at my profile . I sent several proposals but none was called for an interview. So I underwent what it feels like to be rejected several times. I also was broke and this made the situation worse.

I continued this process for several months until I carefully studied what was happening one night. Suddenly, I saw clearly what I was doing wrong. I didn’t know that something so small could be costing me my employment opportunity. Do you want to know what it is? Stay with me...

Straight to the point, I’d like to teach 10 people who will be serious with their freelancing game how they can leverage on Upwork to get jobs.

☑️I will be creating an Upwork account for you. If you understand the difficulty involved in getting into Upwork as a platform then you’ll know how much this means.
☑️If you do not have a skill to offer, don’t worry. I will carefully walk with you to understand your strengths and weaknesses so you can offer the best services on Upwork.
☑️I will also give you resources where you can learn how to learn these skills for FREE.
☑️I will show you how to get your first client if you’re ready to put in the work.

My aim is for you to be financially comfortable. Reach out to me now on WhatsApp through zero 7 zero 8 two 9 seven 8 six 8 six so we can begin.

The package in itself costs N5,000 but because I am very passionate in helping millennials as myself I will be accepting N2965 to the first 10 who grab this offer.

Don’t sleep on this. Your next $1000 is just a click away!

Click here now to chat with me https:////2348072978686

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Walk-in Interview For Drivers / Walk In Interview - Female Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.