Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. (5241 Views)

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. / Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Ambassador1991(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Harmony22:

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp 09051898428 i like your suggestion I might be interested in investing in that

Okay, I will do the needful, sir.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by spinna: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Join me in my dairy adventure..Fc Wamco collects milk everyday and pays per litre..i have a farmhouse on 5 acres with cow house and another 5 acres for pasture establishment

If you would invest in 30 females, milking machines and artificial insemination in 10 mths they will deliver..giving roughly 90 litres of milk per day which is n9000per day for 10 months which is 2.7 m

Also the next generation will be mature in 2 years and being hybrids will yield almost 6m in 10 months. As the cycle continues the earnings
increase..and they get pregnant 2mths after birth so as shes milking shes producing another baby

Male cows will be sold adding to total income. Cows are a real goldmine so long as they do not die or 'get lost' which is why my farm is fulani and open grazing free because they are the ones that result in such stories

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Six11(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
The business opportunities in this book is a total sum and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Viktom(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Then this is exactly what you need. Hook me up and let's do business. we do real estate, poultry, frozen foods, we also invest in startups with bright ideas. Good feasibility and scalability, workability and marketability.

Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or, 08027025703, or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by smado(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Forex trading. Get 20% interest with your capital within two weeks.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by yetty4love(f): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Start fried dry white cow skin (ponmo) business with small capital and make profit,we sells at cheaper price(wholesales) Note:ponmo is a business that move faster in Nigeria today......How TO PREPARE....
The Dry ponmo (Purely Cow Skin) is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
*Another secret, the more you soak the bigger it becomes* For better result soak in water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48hrs.
Depending on how crunchy you want. Change the water morning and night.
It's clean and ready to cook with New year Bonanza for Ponmo 50 piece extra on a full bag and 25 piece on half bag
Grab this opportunity and start your own business and grow with it. No say I no get moneyoooo.

Who is ready *This Bonanza will be ending on 15th of this month*
https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Bejusttoall: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
moonsledge:
What business or sector of business can one invest about 5 million naira into preferably, the manufacturing sector.
Please intelligent input is highly needed.
I will equally partner with those that are experienced in the said field.

You can do land flipping

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by daveFBL: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Invest in forex bro. You get 20% in 10working days. I'm in charge
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by aquadude15: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2020
moonsledge:
What business or sector of business can one invest about 5 million naira into preferably, the manufacturing sector.
all business seems cool until you dabble into it then you see the real picture. what you really need is mentoring and be careful because of fraudster.
if you are interested in fish farming with is highly lucrative, come and visit my farm

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Chiijohn: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Baggit:
You can invest in the manufacturing and supplying of polythene materials. I can put you through or partner with you as it's what I do currently.

Warm Regards.
Please I will like to know more about this business
How do I contact you
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Dion77665: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
You can invest in binary option. A good trader can make you 100k with 50k in two weeks
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by naijasaint: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=moonsledge post=85518445]What business or sector of business can one invest about 5 million naira into preferably, the manufacturing sector.
[/quote

Invest in fertilizer distribution.. In nasarawa state.. Call me or text 09061303334
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Dimmarose(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Restaurant and bar business.

Open it in a classic way and you will make your money times 3 in less than a year.

Am experienced in that field
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Vintax(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Call me 08168063404 1.open a social impact account. 2.buy the major future currencies. 3.invest into confirmed minning biz. 4.get 30%-50% of all ur investments. 5.call me about the rest.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by SavageResponse(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dion77665:
You can invest in binary option. A good trader can make you 100k with 50k in two weeks

That is what all the people dealing in the scam called Binary Options always say but they will never use their own money to do it instead they will be looking for a gullible person to give them money which they will end up loosing in under 1 week of trading!

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by SavageResponse(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
aquadude15:

all business seems cool until you dabble into it then you see the real picture. what you really need is mentoring and be careful because of fraudster.
if you are interested in fish farming with is highly lucrative, come and visit my farm

Where is your farm located?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by aquadude15: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
SavageResponse:

Where is your farm located?
ondo town
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by fineguy11(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
moonsledge:
While you think of a feasible business to venture into, fix the said sum with Nigeria largest micro finance bank(LAPOmfb) with interest as high as 12%per annum.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by endureson: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Laboratory Water business
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by endureson: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

daveFBL:
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by delawal: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
daveFBL:
how can u advise someone to invest his own hard earned money on his own obituary. forex na scam. even most people promoting it are scammers too and they know it

3 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by opeyemix: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
spinna:
Join me in my dairy adventure..Fc Wamco collects milk everyday and pays per litre..i have a farmhouse on 5 acres with cow house and another 5 acres for pasture establishment

If you would invest in 30 females, milking machines and artificial insemination in 10 mths they will deliver..giving roughly 90 litres of milk per day which is n9000per day for 10 months which is 2.7 m

Also the next generation will be mature in 2 years and being hybrids will yield almost 6m in 10 months. As the cycle continues the earnings
increase..and they get pregnant 2mths after birth so as shes milking shes producing another baby

Male cows will be sold adding to total income. Cows are a real goldmine so long as they do not die or 'get lost' which is why my farm is fulani and open grazing free because they are the ones that result in such stories

How do I connect you sir?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by opeyemix: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
SavageResponse:

That is what all the people dealing in the scam called Binary Options always say but they will never use their own money to do it instead they will e looking for a gullible person to give them money which they will end up loosing in under 1 week of trading!

Actually binary options isn't a scam 'Cus I have made serious money with it, and significant loses too because of my greed and lack of emotional intelligence. It's those people who hide under the guide of binary options to dupe people that are the scam behind the idea of binary options

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by BoleAndFish: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dimmarose:
Restaurant and bar business.

Open it in a classic way and you will make your money times 3 in less than a year.

Am experienced in that field
How much can start off an average restaurant?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2020
Viktom:
Then this is exactly what you need. Hook me up and let's do business. we do real estate, poultry, frozen foods, we also invest in startups with bright ideas. Good feasibility and scalability, workability and marketability.

Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or, 08027025703, or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!

Which buz you don do. It's easier to give theory write-up but getting to the field is different

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by dondouble07: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2020
moonsledge:

Check this and see if it works for you

https://www.regalassets.com/?id=19495
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Cutiekatty: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
smado:
Forex trading. Get 20% interest with your capital within two weeks.

How is that possible? And how is it done?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by spinna: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
opeyemix:

How do I connect you sir?

You can reach me on 08023626085
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Dimmarose(f): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2020
BoleAndFish:
How much can start off an average restaurant?

Well it depends on how you want the space of the restaurant to be. Let's talk more on what's app 0909 320 9019
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by BoleAndFish: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Dimmarose:

Well it depends on how you want the space of the restaurant to be. Let's talk more on what's app
Okay
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by nutripot: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2020
Invest in Agriculture
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Dimmarose(f): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Okay

What's app me on this let me explain to you

0909 320 9019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance / MMM Participants Should Pls Be Patient / YES!! You Too Can Earn Big This 2019!! You Have To See This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.