Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals (68102 Views)

Reasons Why Electric Cars Have Only 1 Gear & Not Multi-geared Like Typical Cars / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by BabbanBura(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Drobitol:
Nothing is free, you give us a ride, we give you a ride...if you know, you know

Give and take be that. Come collect ride abeg

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by masterflowx(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
I think this OP is using me as a case study!

Especially, campus girls ehn...
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
stanliwise:
poverty is poverty, everyone has it price. The richer the easier
wrong, in the western world, owning a car doesn't classify you as rich, listen there are too many companies walking up and down looking for someone who will come carry a car and be deducting it from his/her salary

These things happen in Nigeria and African countries, that is why any Nigerian that made money abroad won't like to stay there to enjoy his money because he knows no one worships him for owning a car

He'll quickly run down to this place to spray dust and fvck all the girls while answering titles like "akunanwata 1"

If you look well you go even notice that some when it's time to go back they feel bad knowing that the respect and all the worship they just received may take them another few years which is when they come back

See, if the way life is in Europe (Madrid Spain where I have been) is the way life is here too many people that is rich today won't be rich, too many oyibo people don't even wish to be millionaires, every time they are crying that all they need in this life is happiness and you wey be naija go dey wonder wetin again dey give joy if no be money, that's when you will realize that you are from a different coast

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
lastchild:
the biggest knowledge is through experience, you can't use what you see on YouTube to compare experience someone has, call anyone you know that lives in Madrid Spain(at least it's a place I spent 10 months of my life) and ask him or her if woman run after men for having a car, it's like saying women run after men for having a phone in Nigeria, everyone owns a phone

Though smaller phone owner will definitely admire iPhone 11 owner but not to say that women run after men for owning a phone

Things like this happen in Nigeria and it's environs,(African countries)

It is because compared to Africans, Europeans are richer and thus place value on more invaluable assets than their African counterparts. The average western woman is more hypergamous than her African counterpart. Besides, the survey was conducted in the UK - a prominent western nation.

12 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by masterflowx(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Nonsense thread.

E pain you?

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Grupo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Drobitol:
Nothing is free, you give us a ride, we give you a ride...if you know, you know

Oya, come let's give each other a ride.

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
To all the guys viewing this thread....

You will buy motor before the year ends

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. I wouldn't know if they have more sex, but yea, ladies like guys with cars. Who doesn't?

Anyway, a car isn't that much of a big deal to me. Is it the 03 Corolla that full everywhere? Toor!!

13 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by ORIENTATION101: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Sure, I know ladies like guys with cars. The front seat is a biggie to some. If that translates to sex, I don't know. University boys have so much sex and they don't own cars. Everyone likes comfort.

the easiest place to get pussy is higher institution. sex is cheaper than handout in campus.
Though some university students own cars too. They go fuvking spree in the campus without breaking sweat to off pants, even female lecturers dey collect lashing from student with ride cheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by amafor1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
true talk
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by ruffDiamond: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
stanliwise:
poverty is poverty, everyone has it price. The richer the easier
still doesn't take away the fact that most Nigerian ladies are so carried away by material things!rich or poor,there is something called VALUES!and it's the ONLY thing I look out for in a lady it's NOT always about sex and money! how many woman you wan fuvk ,??even marriage is overrated and NO ACHIEVEMENT let alone gloating over number of time one get laid because of car!I learnt all these when I was on legeddy,but when I finally got one, believe me you I nor dey like carry dem in my at all,I stay away from them.a lot of them been sending all kinds of useless signal my way but I never acknowledged the bulsh1t, telling the few that got closer to shake dem yansh at next chapter with car ..I nor dey interested chikena! and when I do at all at all I will only be giving her false hope,use and dump thing.lmagine many of them rushing after married men all cos of one yeye car!damn!they all lost! terrible

6 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by sencekompis: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
ITS A FACT poverty has made most of our women vulnerable to physical materials.. THE MORE N BETTER THE SOCIETY CAN EQUIP THEM THE LESS VULNERABLE THEY ARE TO MATERIAS. (check out d western world today)

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by AreaFada2: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

What exactly are you looking for the girls for? So you can attack them? You guys should enjoy the thread na! Haba!!

No to tell us that money is not all that matters, as they claim heavenly virtue often.

Because on threads about men, they swarm it like locust. They should come here o, we nor go gree. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Raalsalghul: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Sam2310(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
U give a Female a ride, u will enjoy and she will enjoy her time in the ride too. U 1 vs Female 1.

U fuvk her, u enjoy and she enjoy too. U 2 vs female 2.

The funny thing is that most men go still take drug, herbal or drink to give more power for the sex stuff while them the female enjoy the drilling.

By the end na them dey Enjoy Pass.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Raalsalghul: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
BigJoe19:
If you have a car and don't even have a penny in your bank account you would still fvck many women.

Many apprentice mechanics have fvcked so called classic women disguising as Mike adenuga's son.

Women please have sense this 2020.

Na normal racket be that.

I'm sure lefulefu can attest to that. cheesy
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by masterflowx(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
The truth is that I just fvcked one booty and busty babe less than an hour ago.

If I don't own a car, I can never imagine myself fvcking that kind pvssy in my life.

15 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by 12inchess: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
ruffDiamond:
still doesn't take away the fact that most Nigerian ladies are so carried away by material things!rich or poor,there is something called VALUES!and it's the ONLY thing I look out for in a lady it's NOT always about sex and money! how many woman you wan fuvk ,??even marriage is overrated and NO ACHIEVEMENT let alone gloating over number of time one get laid because of car!I learnt all these when I was on legeddy,but when I finally got one, believe me you I nor dey like carry dem in my at all,I stay away from them.a lot of them been sending all kinds of useless signal my way but I never acknowledged the bulsh1t, telling the few that got closer to shake dem yansh at next chapter with car ..I nor dey interested chikena! and when I do at all at all I will only be giving her false hope,use and dump thing.lmagine many of them rushing after married men all cos of one yeye car!damn!they all lost! terrible

I'm telling you. I remember when I was in Unilag then. Because one guy his parents bought him Honda car. All those baby boy cars ooo that are just like you know economy cars then, the guy f. Uck Unilag girls tire. He use to gist us then abt his escapades. Before his parents got him the ride girls no even look hin side like that. We bin all dey on the same level with girl parole then until the guy hammer ride and come even dey drag Unilag aristo babes with all these sugar daddies. Forget if has a student u have a car in some Nigerian Unis and you have small change to fund that lifestyle, girls go Wan die for u. Which reminds me of our other friend wey go buy 100k tokunbo car because of Unilag babes ooo na so the car come pack up for main road I in front of Unilag gate. Na so the guy dey look for who go borrow am money to fix the car so it can atleast stop blocking traffic because the Unilag gate men Don dey complain. It funny die then.

10 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Kylekent59: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Yea, it's true.

Girls are covetous, nothing will satisfy them.

My big bro needs hot water, fuckiingly cold at Astana, Kazakhstan.

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by 12inchess: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
ruffDiamond:
Bro it's not naija babes alone. It's everywhere in the world.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by sencekompis: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
in the western world women are in search for genuine love not materials. WHY?? COS D SOCIETY MAKES THEM INDEPENDENT ONES. more poverty more crime
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Bawofss(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nigerian girls av lost it........look as guys dey abuse dem upandan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
richie240:

Lolz, dont deceive urself.
Its like saying women in one part of d world ovulate while those in another part of d world don't.
OK.
comments like this made me realize that whoever or whatever you are without travel knowledge you are just blank, you know nothing, if you travel around you will witness that yes we live in the same planet earth but truthfully we are not the same

Let me even talk about Nigeria here, I traveled to benue state to visit a corper friend of mine, one of my reasons of going there is to confirm if all the fvck fvck fvck lies he's been telling me on whatsapp is true, I spent 3 weeks and left, now I went home and narrated my story to my guys them how a girl offered to born for me and give me the pikin to go home with that all I need is to say yes, no one believes my story because such thing is one of the biggest abominations in where I comes from

You may think that car drives women crazy here is the same way everywhere, oga all you need is travel experience to end the argument

I have a friend who travelled to Greece and all of a sudden became a bodybuilder, I asked him what's up, he said 6packs is what women are running after here

Guy travel

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Enemyofpeace: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
masterflowx:

Abeg, seunmomoh is still a small girl o.

Leave her out of this my guy.
who tolded you that? No try that babe o, she go swallow you walahi. You no see the Peter and Paul on her chest? Na her her packaging be that o
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by mceze(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
crackhaus:

Brother, no class of Nigerian women that don't like chilling in armana tight whip, none whatsoever...i am yet to meet one.
Some will even spread anyhow and be readjusting/reclining the seat of car that's not their own.

The ones who own a car or have access to one, still prefer to make use of your own for outing. Will you come pick and drop me off na their usual yeye question.
I'm always tempted to ask sometimes if their leg is paining dem, but I get goal so na to just maintain.

Show me the way na..Me too want own one
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by uboma(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
bluefilm:

They scare away more men!

Nope!

Men with inferiority complex are scared to approach these set of ladies.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by PotatoSalad(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
I wonder how guys just have sex with different random girls. Find it so disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Realfrankie(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Davash222:
As long as you reserve the front seat for her, she will definitely open leg for you and even buy fuel if you can coordinate yourself very well.
There's this pride and ego in them when you come pick them up in the presence of their friends.

Lol
You're among those having sex more than twice a day

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Shopatcandice(f): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Na only hmmmm I fit talk
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Gbenga2014: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
[sub][/sub]a
yanabasee:
Especially in Nigeria..... Our single guys with Benz have had great share of free asses!!

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12 / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.