Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals (68115 Views)

Reasons Why Electric Cars Have Only 1 Gear & Not Multi-geared Like Typical Cars / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:

So because they do not care about Ford Focus it also means they do not care when they see Bugatti?

lol

Women all over the world want you to be rich. Do not argue this fact
How many times will I say this thing, women all over the world wants you to be rich not car, if you have bugatti Oyibo will follow you because you are rich not because you have bugatti, while if you have bugatti in Nigeria, naija babe will follow you because you own a car, even if she knows that your money has finished she will stay until you sell your buggati

6 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by printmediaonlin: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:

When Babayaro was playing for Chelsea, he used to have many West End Oyinbo girls to himself just because of his cars and his wealth. I mean some of the most beautiful girls in England.

While some of us struggled to get East End girls sef.

And that is not because of his money and top-of-the-range cars? Siddon there
oga don't decieve yourself and give yourself hope that cars will give you girls abroad, if you want to get girls abroad try and be famous which is what babayaro is using to get them girls

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2020
Gerrard59:

First, I don't have to travel to understand simple economics regarding hypergamy and sex. In Singapore, owning a car is outrageously expensive (driving is notoriously exorbitant) but it is the dream of every Singaporean to own one. It is a Singaporean dream to own a car even when it is expensive to own let alone drive yet ladies are more happier when their men own these objects. Regarding riding bicycles (Denmark, Netherlands etc), the citizens of either country are far richer than Nigerians and thus have a level of comfort and prosperity that the vast majority of Nigerians don't possess. As a result, what they value will be higher than that of Nigerians who purchase second hand vehicles to get sex. Meanwhile, his counterpart in either Hague or Gothenburg drives something newer. However, this does not omit the fact (which the thread has in full dose) that women gravitate towards men who have cars and these men get unfettered access to their vaginas than others who don't own one.
It is just expensive to own cars in such countries not that they do not like cars. What most people do not know is that most of these Oyinbos are not millionaires.

The extremely rich ones in countries mentioned own cars and drive them and girls love them them and their money
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Bawofss(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2020
i still fvck one yst after church.....i fuvk her in her house, coz she stays alone.....i just carry my papa car go do show off in her place. girls no get sense aswear

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Snowstorm: 12:21am On Jan 06, 2020
NO MOTO NO TOTO
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Carlyboi(m): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:

Broz, let's not digress biko. Wealth is wealth!!!
A man driving a 1876 #350k Mazda will command d same respect to a woman whose generation has never own a car just as a cr7 will catch d attention of of a middle class lady with his 2021 $2millz Lambo! grin. Not digressing bro all I told you is that owning a car doesn’t mean being rich and that 1876 Mazda would only have any effect or pull to a Nigerian girl and lemme say to some Nigerian girls cos not all of them are blind nowadays or not exposed lol...and if a British girl is attracted to a girl cruising a RR it’s natural cos that’s a luxury car anywhere in the world....!so the Toyota Camry that our girls are gonna hop in she won’t cos it’s no big deal!You feel me now?

The bottom line is d comfort d owner of d car can provide which she currently can't provide for herself.
Its d same tn.

That's exactlymy point!
Lolz
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Beegamer: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Opoooor
masterflowx:

The truth is that I just fvck one booty and busty babe less than an hour ago.

If I don't own a car, I can never imagine myself fvcking that kind pvssy in my life.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:

Don't deceive yourself, it is all over the world

What do you know about Europe sef?
oga I used to think like you people that if I buy car I will get all the girls, listen and listen good, that thing works here in Nigeria o, if you go to some places in the world, what they ask you is "can we use your car? Not do you have a car? Just like you approach a girl and ask her for her phone number cause you already know she likely to own one

If your friend wey dey abroad go tell you true how naija dey hungry dem you pity dem, you think say na this one wey if you jump down from a car here every girl immediately start twerking, guy car no dey do Dat magic for Spain where I done go

No say I no tell you

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
How many times will I say this thing, women all over the world wants you to be rich not car, if you have bugatti Oyibo will follow you because you are rich not because you have bugatti, while if you have bugatti in Nigeria, naija babe will follow you because you own a car, even if she knows that your money has finished she will stay until you sell your buggati
lol

You are wrong, girls all over the world do not care about your investment. They just want comfort at that moment and your Bugatti offers one. It is only when marriage is being considered that they examine your investment and not just cars

Pray tell, how many investment portfolios did Babayaro have when they were swarming him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiltonFine: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Big ups to Karl Benz for inventing the motor car. He made it possible.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
oga don't decieve yourself and give yourself hope that cars will give you girls abroad, if you want to get girls abroad try and be famous which is what babayaro is using to get them girls
lol

Fame ko, fame ni. Dem Arab boys who visit Europe with their exotic cars during summer get all the Oyinbo girls there and these Arab boys are not famous they just have flashy cars

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by kabukabu50(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Depends on where you live.
In the US, your swag gets you girls not cars.
Anyone with a job can lease or finance most cars even luxury cars.
Most of the time the girls will even drive you around in her car, nobody gives two cents about what you drive here, unless you're trying to impress other guys.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
lol

You are wrong, girls all over the world do not care about your investment. They just want comfort at that moment and your Bugatti offers one. It is only when marriage is being considered that they examine your investment and not just cars

Pray tell, how many investment portfolios did Babayaro have when they were swarming him?
the biggest investment and assets in the case of babayaro is fame
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
oga I used to think like you people that if I buy car I will get all the girls, listen and listen good, that thing works here in Nigeria o, if you go to some places in the world, what they ask you is "can we use your car? Not do you have a car? Just like you approach a girl and ask her for her phone number cause you already know she likely to own one

If your friend wey dey abroad go tell you true how naija dey hungry dem you pity dem, you think say na this one wey if you jump down from a car here every girl immediately start twerking, guy car no dey do Dat magic for Spain where I done go

No say I no tell you
You spent few months in Spain and you are arguing with some of us who know many parts of Europe

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:

Don't deceive yourself, it is all over the world

What do you know about Europe sef?
oboy, I swear if you carry this mindset go abroad and buy car depression will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
the biggest investment and assets in the case of babayaro is fame
Arab boys nko?
kabukabu50:
Depends on where you live.
In the US, your swag gets you girls not cars.
Anyone with a job can lease or finance most cars even luxury cars.
Most of the time the girls will even drive you around in her car, nobody gives two cents about what you drive here, unless you're trying to impress other guys.
Cars get level jare

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
oboy, I swear if you carry this mindset go abroad and buy car depression will kill you
Says a boy like you. Telling me about 'abroad'

lol
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiltonFine: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2020
Snowstorm:
NO MOTO NO TOTO
Take am easy guy grin
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
Says a boy like you. Telling me about 'abroad'

lol
young man from the way you speak you have never leave this country before
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Beegamer: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2020
So now all you guys are saying is... GET MONEY FOR THIS LIFE AND GET A CAR AS WELL JUST TO MAKE SEX EASY FOR US TO GET...

ALL I KNOW IS women like flashy things...

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Walkingkilo(m): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2020
12inchess:

I'm telling you. I remember when I was in Unilag then. Because one guy his parents bought him Honda car. All those baby boy cars ooo that are just like you know economy cars then, the guy f. Uck Unilag girls tire. He use to gist us then abt his escapades. Before his parents got him the ride girls no even look hin side like that. We bin all dey on the same level with girl parole then until the guy hammer ride and come even dey drag Unilag aristo babes with all these sugar daddies. Forget if has a student u have a car in some Nigerian Unis and you have small change to fund that lifestyle, girls go Wan die for u. Which reminds me of our other friend wey go buy 100k tokunbo car because of Unilag babes ooo na so the car come pack up for main road I in front of Unilag gate. Na so the guy dey look for who go borrow am money to fix the car so it can atleast stop blocking traffic because the Unilag gate men Don dey complain. It funny die then.

Why una dey always wan kill me with laugh for this forum smiley)

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
young man from the way you speak you have never leave this country before
lol

I even doubt you went to SPAIN and I am even ready to burst you here
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2020
You also avoided my question about Arab boys on summer break
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
Arab boys nko?
now let me explain some things for you, if you pay 20 olosho all of them will follow you regardless of what you own

Arab boys can pay this girls, they chase these girls with money they have, and these girls maybe chasing them too because they have money not because they have cars, if they have cars and have no money no girl is chasing them

But naija girl will chase you even when she know that you don't have money but have a car

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
now let me explain some things for you, if you pay 20 olosho all of them will follow you regardless of what you own

Arab boys can pay this girls, they chase these girls with money they have, and these girls maybe chasing them too because they have money not because they have cars, if they have cars and have no money no girl is chasing them

But naija girl will even when she know that you don't have money but have a car
You are changing the topic

Suddenly, you are calling them olosho

lol

They get all the regular next door girls and not olosho because the have expensive cars

simple!
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
lol

I even doubt you went to SPAIN and I am even ready to burst you here

we can even go as far as posting pictures and giving phone numbers for whatsapp video call for confirmation
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Like I said, you know nothing about Europe. You can even have sex with many girls in the same Europe by giving them 10 pounds to buy call cards
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Beegamer: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Wait self... I know countless guys that are not handsome or fine self .. UGLY ONES.. but these guys get car, no one knows if they are rich self but when I say they have sex like hell my brothers THEY HAVE SEX E JHOORR...

some guys will even contribute to just buy car and use it to flaunt just to get these girls attention and Bleep them

SEX IS EASIER TO GET WHEN YOU HAVE CAR...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
You are changing the topic

Suddenly, you are calling them olosho

lol

They get all the regular next door girls and not olosho because the have expensive cars

simple!
that is not the issue, in Nigeria a car can get you a girl without money, in abroad your car without money gets you nothing
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
we can even go as far as posting pictures and giving phone numbers for whatsapp video call for confirmation

You want to start with me? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12 / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.