Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,483 members, 5,877,578 topics. Date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 08:30 AM

Mi Smart Band 4 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mi Smart Band 4 (7626 Views)

How Do I Connect My Mi Smart Band To Redmi 7 / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) / Xiaomi Announces Mi Mix 3 5g, Mi 9, Mi Smart Led Bulb For Global Market: Mwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by ib4real95(m): 7:57am On Jul 18
Pofgrace:
Can I use the mi band with other Android phone
Yes you can. Even with iphones
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by Jacku: 8:24am On Jul 18
ib4real95:

Yes you can. Even with iphones
how much is it?
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by ib4real95(m): 8:25am On Jul 18
Jacku:
how much is it?
10-12k
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by 2kurupt(m): 11:33am On Jul 18
philejazzy:

did u read what I wrote? I never said it was...someppl Just get cheap trouble

As a user of the original Mi Band 4 I can't let you come and mislead folks here, truth hurts.

The MR whatever you're referring to is a cheap clone, go and create a thread for it if you're so desirous of writing about it rather making it seem it's same as the original which this thread is all about.
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by philejazzy: 4:40pm On Jul 18
2kurupt:

As a user of the original Mi Band 4 I can't let you come and mislead folks here, truth hurts.

The MR whatever you're referring to is a cheap clone, go and create a thread for it if you're so desirous of writing about it rather making it seem it's same as the original which this thread is all about.

Bros like I said u did not read my post. we are even on the same page and u r just countering everything me sef I say I tire ooo.

My comment was trying to tell the poster that there are two different products not advertising.
because I fell victim for a fake Mi 4 band and returned it.don't get me wrong.

I USE A XIAOMI PHONE ,AIRPODS & BAND so don't lecture me on Wats real or fake I hope you understand me now.
I NO D SELL ANYTHING..
jst s
clearing the air
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by RealEzee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18
When MI band 5 go reach Naija na?
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by philejazzy: 4:43pm On Jul 18
2kurupt:

There's no such product as Mi Mr Band, stop misinforming the public. That's a cheapo clone of the Mi Band 4

I meant Mi M4 Band not Mi MR Band ...
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by Donkelzy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18
Jacku:
how much is it?

9k on jumia
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by DamiBlaise: 8:00pm On Jul 18
Been steadily following this thread. To make the smart band work with a phone, do you have to connect them through bluetooth? I'm just curious.
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by charming007(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18
Pofgrace:
Can I use the mi band with other Android phone

Yes of course
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by sunshineV: 11:52am On Jul 19
RealEzee:
When MI band 5 go reach Naija na?

Mata taya me o one guy even talk say Chinese version go beta pass global
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by OversightTM(m): 8:58am On Aug 12
Hello guys. Please I need 2 straps for mi band 4. Who is selling. I reside in Lagos.
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by maclawrence02(m): 7:26am On Aug 17
OversightTM:
Hello guys. Please I need 2 straps for mi band 4. Who is selling. I reside in Lagos.
I have but i reside in Port Harcourt
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by maclawrence02(m): 7:29am On Aug 17
DamiBlaise:
Been steadily following this thread. To make the smart band work with a phone, do you have to connect them through bluetooth? I'm just curious.
Yes through Bluetooth. You download and install the MiFit app then pair through the app.
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by maclawrence02(m): 8:23am On Aug 17
Demmtek:
If you update it with notify app you are likely to end up here
Just enter telegram search for "mi band 4" group likely to get help from there.
If you update through the notify and fitness app and end up here you just have to download a compatible resource file and font then install still through the notify and fitness app, it will come up.
Re: Mi Smart Band 4 by hert2020: 6:06pm On Sep 16
Hello everyone,

Abeg pls help my friend complete this survey on use of health and fitness apps.
God bless you.

https://forms.gle/o3h7hDkYrzhx13449

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Didnt Know About Nokia. / Mtn Introduces 500mb For 500 Naira / Wow 200naira For 3.2gb On Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.