Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. (4534 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

How can she agree? You just want to ruin your family.. Over Angela... So these means you never really loved your wife?

I don't know about love but I understand compatibility. I am more comfortable with Angela.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
MurderX:
Its like you are really serious about this ridiculous story.

Anyway my advice is that you come out of the closet and openly show your affection for her or declare your love for her openly to your wife and your family so that the full consequence/implications of your passions can come on you at once. 

Your reaction to the feedback from your wife, family and friends will tell you if its what you can handle or not. If you love her so much you will go ahead otherwise you will coward away.

I am really considering this. Thank you. I am sure I will be able to handle their responses!
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Lamanii22(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

I don't know about love but I understand compatibility. I am more comfortable with Angela.

Maybe I didn't complete your post... Why didn't you marry Angela in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Maybe I didn't complete your post... Why didn't you marry Angela in the first place?

She was my brother inlaws fiancee.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Temmytayor90:
aye leee oooo, ibosi ooo...... I 4 say make u divorce your wife go marry "Angela" if that will make u happy but what if after 3-5 years, you now become bored of "Angela", shebi na to look 4 Samantha, then from Samantha u go see tosin, u go dey bored of tosin, u go go marry ngozi, from there u go land 4 halima side...... bro shebi marriage na 4 better 4 worse, spice up your marriage, if your wife ain't doing whatever made you attracted to her when you were dating, let her know so she can change, the other side is not always greener.........

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Chanchit: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

Nope. You did not take note of the fact that I told you I have known 'Angela' for nearly as long as I have known my wife. I am not a love peddler. I am truly more compatible with Angela. It took me this long to find out.

Bros, what if you now get bored of sister Angela too after five years? Lemme guess. You will return to your in-laws house to marry your mother in-law.
This advice might sound somehow. Maybe you should just start fvcking her, Na coded fvcking dey sweet pass. When you have her all to yourself, just like with your wife. You wii taya Las las.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by omoplaycool(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

I appreciate you but we have gone beyond the point of making things work. If you are advising me to take Angela as a second wife, I might consider...as long as you can advise me on how to do that too....because my wife would never ageee.
From these words, I don't think you really need an advice, you're simply looking for someone to validate something you already have in mind.. On the other hand, I think one of the reasons you yearn for Angela is because (like you said) you guys didn't get "intimate"
What do you think would happen when you guys eventually ****

There's the saying that goes. "it's always the same at end of the day, you'd always want what you haven't got"

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Lamanii22(f): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

She was my brother inlaws fiancee.

Shey it is not ojukokoro that is doing you... And you've thought about it through? At this point it Is only you and your head... Me I don't have anything else to say... There are so many "what ifs" attached to this situation..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

I appreciate you but we have gone beyond the point of making things work. If you are advising me to take Angela as a second wife, I might consider...as long as you can advise me on how to do that too....because my wife would never ageee.
Don't make decisions from emotional point of view, the bolded above already shows you are not a Christian, you may think you are doing the right thing now,alongside Angela, but bro in no distance time you will wish you never made this decision. You woke up and together with another man's wife u r planning to hurt your wife, for a crime she did not commit after giving you too beautiful kids, not that you are divorcing her on the ground of infidelity but just like that chaii, if she curses you from the depth of her heart nobody except God can reverse it.

Think of it, the shame you will bring to this innocent woman, making her a laughing stock among her friends, neighbours e.t.c, even the shame her family will go through, what about your kids which eye will they use to look at you forever, or what excuse will you give to them ....they will hate you forever, cos anytime dey see thier mum cry thier hatred for you will increase.

On the flip side, put yourself in the shoe of your bro in-law, do you think you can bear it, that your wife not girlfriend has been snatched from you by your bro in-law, just like that after a kid in the picture, making him to carryout byforce unplan adjustment for himself and the kid, are you 4real or your are kidding, am just so disappointed in you as man cos you are about to hit a rock and you don't know.

Did your wife force you to marry her, you drove all her suitors away put a ring on her finger and after 5years with two kids, you said you don't want again, to make it worse not with a woman she doesn't know but a close one at that ...sincerely am laughing you.

In closing, I will like you to ponder on this scenario..

*** what if after marriage with Angela, God forbid but shit happens she couldn't convince for 5 or more years ...what will be your fate, even Angela herself will hate her marriage.

*** what if after marriage, you discover that Angela is not the angel you thought she is, she keeps boyfriends or a she is a lesbian.

*** what if business suddenly goes down and sour for you but angela is making it big, do you think she will be all supportive and loving..

Use your tongue to count your teeth man, cos the Devil wants to play chess on your life and destiny ..

I wish you well.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Chanchit: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

Mehn! It's like no one would help me here. We have only 1 life to live and I am no longer enjoying it here. Why do you guys keep insisting I remain?

Mtcheew. This guy is a troll jare. And I wasted my time advising you when you have made up your mind already. You should have told us to just enter the thread, clap for you. then move on.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chanchit:

Bros, what if you now get bored of sister Angela too after five years? Lemme guess. You will return to your in-laws house to marry your mother in-law.
This advice might sound somehow. Maybe you should just start fvcking her, Na coded fvcking dey sweet pass. When you have her all to yourself, just like with your wife. You wii taya Las las.

I have never fvcked her before. I'm considering your advice...but I'm not sure if that's what I really want to do....
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
chriskosherbal:
Don't make decisions from emotional point of view, the bolded above already shows you are not a Christian, you may think you are doing the right thing now,alongside Angela, but bro in no distance time you will

I wish you well.

I don't know what to answer you oo. Thank you for your time and advice sha.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Chanchit: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

I have never fvcked her before. I'm considering your advice...but I'm not sure if that's what I really want to do....

Do that and save yourself the trouble of hurting people around.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Specyano(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
I wonder how I'm to stay with just one woman forever, coz sometimes they wont be an issue buh u get bored of each other. The truth is you'll get bored of Angela with time, also is better u talk to ur wife go outing, watch movies, play games and do any other tinz she loves and make her happy and I believe she'll do same with what u love as well. staying home all day can be so boring.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by TheeDetective: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Another fake and made up story. Infact Tales by moonlight and a troll at its best

Take a look at the 2 two threads below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4866539/should-divorce-wife
(Check page 12 of the thread above to tell you that the story he opened this thread for was a bloggers story that he copied without even given credit for it as he was exposed in that page 12)

https://www.nairaland.com/4563915/need-female-friend-kaduna-no

It wasn't that difficult to tell it's a fake story.

This is a new decade mate, keep busy doing better things as against being a troll. ENOUGH SAID

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Lee29: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
OP are you a Christian? If Yes, then you're a disappointment.
Don't you know it is better not to marry than to marry and divorce? God was very clear on never treating the wife of your youth treacherously. God hate divorce. Malachi 2: 14 - 15

You need to give your life to Christ, become responsible, don't spoil your in-law's marriage for your own selfish interest.

You can reach out to me directly if you need genuine counselling that will stabilise your marriage.

I've been enjoying my marriage of many years to the glory of God

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by MurderX: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
TheeDetective:
Another fake and made up story. Infact Tales by moonlight and a troll at its best

Take a look at the 2 two threads below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4866539/should-divorce-wife
(Check page 12 of the thread above to tell you that the story he opened this thread for was a bloggers story that he copied without even given credit for it as he was exposed in that page 12)

https://www.nairaland.com/4563915/need-female-friend-kaduna-no

It wasn't that difficult to tell it's a fake story.

This is a new decade mate, keep busy doing better things as against being a troll. ENOUGH SAID

I dont think he is fake, his profile seems consistent with that of a man that is unhappy in his marriage one of such pattern is that they often advertise themselves as single. He needs counseling and advice. If you look carefully, you will observe some consistencies in his posts.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Divorcing your wife is the biggest mistake you will ever make at this point. In time.
And if you marry Angela, the marriage will crash before 5years
Stick with your present wife learn to love her.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by ezugegere(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is abomination! In fact, for even thinking about it, you need to offer some sacrifices to the gods of your village to seek forgiveness. You don't seem to even consider the consequences of what you want to try

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
You are more stupid than buhari and Iran combined ...look at the rubbish you're spewing , selfish goat shit

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by TheeDetective: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
The marital issue he opened a thread for previously turned out to be fake i.e he copied the story from a blog as mentioned in my last post.

Acting as if you are single when you have marital problems doesn't make any sense.

No one in their right senses will do what he intends to do in this current thread he has just opened by creating a dilemma that will affect his family in a terrible and negative way due to his selfish/greedy interest by longing for what does not belong to him; which is what made me conclude that the thread is one of Tales by moonlight and the acting of a troll at its best.
MurderX:

I dont think he is fake, his profile seems consistent with that of a man that is unhappy in his marriage one of such pattern is that they often advertise themselves as single. He needs counseling and advice. If you look carefully, you will observe some consistencies in his posts.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Ameboperoo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

Since you have made up your mind on what to do, why asking for advice again?
Seems all advice fall on deaf ears, people should stop wasting their time.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
omoplaycool:

From these words, I don't think you really need an advice, you're simply looking for someone to validate something you already have in mind.. On the other hand, I think one of the reasons you yearn for Angela is because (like you said) you guys didn't get "intimate"
What do you think would happen when you guys eventually ****

There's the saying that goes. "it's always the same at end of the day, you'd always want what you haven't got"

You really very right, the way emotions work ehn, you will think you are insane sometimes, the problem with Op is that they both haven't had sex, but once they both eventually do it, the scale will fall off their eyes and they will face reality and realise their mistake, Op needs to learn his lessons the hard way, seeing he has made up his mind, he only needs supporters and validation here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

Mehn! It's like no one would help me here. We have only 1 life to live and I am no longer enjoying it here. Why do you guys keep insisting I remain?

Indeed we have one life to live and it has to be enjoyed fully, but make sure what you are about to do won't burn you in the end, there are some emotions one shouldn't give in to, and this is one of it, if you do this, you will destroy the life of you and her kids, and also your wife's family, be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. She is a very nice woman who is not bossy and accepts situations the way they come. She is not the problem. The problem now is that I have become bored of the marriage. Maybe I would not be so bored of the marriage if not for the wife of my brother in law. That is my wife's brother.

I schooled in a university in the Northern part of Nigeria and the said lady was also a student of the same university though my junior. When I started dating my wife, I came to know the lady. Let's say her name is Angela. Angela was all I desired in a wife. Fierce, motivated, beautiful and to make matters most interesting, she was also attracted to me. Ever since we met in my inlaws place, Angela and I have always admired each other. Truth be told, we always steal the opportunity to be together on dates or other functions if the conditions permit. We have only managed to not have intimacy by unexplainable circumstances.

5 years down the road after marriage for me and 3years after Angela's marriage to my brother in law, we have both become bored of our spouses. I have a daughter and a son while Angela has a daughter. Since July 2019, Angela has let me know she is no longer interested in her marriage. I am also terribly bored of my marriage.

We are now seeking ways to amicably end our unfortunate unions to be with each other without causing too much pain to everyone involved in this situation. I am thinking of giving a house to my wife and telling her I want a seperation. Angela has stopped intimacy with her husband for more than a year now.

I need the advice of folks here on how best to do this so everyone involved can move on peacefully without much friction.

Only honest advice needed. No insults please.

You want to divorce a girl and marry her brother's wife?

I can imagine the convo with your in-laws:

You: Papa, good evening sir, after considering all, I am no longer interested in your daughter as there is some else my heart desires.

Papa: is that so? And who may I ask?

You: Your son's wife.

I don't know if the family is under a curse to marry spouses that are fickle or you are sent as an agent to ruin them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Ameboperoo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

I am really considering this. Thank you. I am sure I will be able to handle their responses!
If you were your brother-in-law and someone did what you were about to do to you, how will you feel?
If he's a wicked person, he would just pretend he has forgiven you but when you least expect, he would send a hired assassin to eliminate you.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
TheeDetective:
The marital issue he opened a thread for previously turned out to be fake i.e he copied the story from a blog as mentioned in my last post.

Acting as if you are single when you have marital problems doesn't make any sense.

No one in their right senses will do what he intends to do in this current thread he has just opened by creating a dilemma that will affect his family in a terrible and negative way due to his selfish/greedy interest by longing for what does not belong to him; which is what made me conclude that the thread is one of Tales by moonlight and the acting of a troll at its best.

Bloggers copied that story from me, you fake detective. Check posting times and you'll see I ever posted that story first!
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ameboperoo:

If you were your brother-in-law and someone did what you were about to do to you, how will you feel?
If he's a wicked person, he would just pretend he has forgiven you but when you least expect, he would send a hired assassin to eliminate you.

He doesn't care about her any longer.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
ProfDview:
You are more stupid than buhari and Iran combined ...look at the rubbish you're spewing , selfish goat shit

Jealousie. Mankey!
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
MurderX:

You have sense small.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Ameboperoo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:

He doesn't care about her any longer.
Probably due to her attitude. She is already in love with you and doesn't care for the husband anymore.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by akinade28(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Temmytayor90:

Bro, I understand you, but what if after leaving your wife for Angela, you realise you being compatible with her was just for friendship and not marriage, I know two best friends who have been friends for 13-15 years but when they married, their marriage lasted not longer than 3 years, do you know why? because marriage and friendship are two different scenarios entirely...... my question to you,how will you feel if your wife told you she wants a divorce because she found someone more compatible to her than you? compatibility can be established between your wife and yourself, just work on it, the reason why am emphasising on you sticking to your wife is because "Angela" CAN also become INCOMPATIBLE to you. any moment......... SPICE UP your relationship with your wife more, and moreover THINK of your children...... All the best bro
I'm interested in knowing the story about those best friends you mentioned, what happened between them? Why didn't their marriage work? Because I have been told the best kind of marriages happen between best friends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Challenges And How You Dealt With It / Two Wives, Two Different Countries? / The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.