Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Best Ways To Earn An Income Writing In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Ways To Earn An Income Writing In 2020 (669 Views)

Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / Legitimate Way To Build An Income With Just $10! As Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Ways To Earn An Income Writing In 2020 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Earning an income writing in 2020 is one of the most lucrative skills you should be positive about in the year 2020...

There are so many ways to earn strategically writing skillfully and logically for platforms and different organizations...

I am going to show you few good ways you can earn money writing in 2020...

1.CONTENT WRITING-
Do you know that there are different blogs,organizations, Facebook pages paying people to write good and valuable contents daily?
Not everyone knows how to bring very good contents together.
YES!!!
They have the idea,but it's just like needing a PROFESSIONAL DIRECTOR for a MOVIE to direct very good SCENES...
CONTENT IS KING ON THE INTERNET..
And we are lucky it never finishes...
Different Days Different Ideas...

HOW TO CREATE A VERY GOOD CONTENT....
Below is the formula to creating a very good content...

-EDUCATES

-INFORMS

-INSPIRES

-EMPOWERS

Your content must educate people and it must be something your audience must easily understand when reading it.
NOTE-No one cares about your big grammar..

Your content must also be informative..
It must contain valuable information people can use and add to their daily activites be it business wise,relationship or whatever that people consider most relevating.......

Another way to write a good content is writing a content that inspires,WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO BE INSPIRED

Also,when creating a content,create a content that empowers people(I'm sure you understand).

THE THREE POWERFUL NICHES TO CONSIDER CREATING CONTENTS ON

1-HEALTH
Everyone cares about their health both young and old...

2-WEALTH
Who doesn't like to have more knowledge about wealth?
Most books we consume these days are on wealth

3-Relationship
This niche has gone a long way to making 6 figures monthly for my friend who owns SORRAM(A school for singles and married)and there are people give real good testimonies about it.
We are humans and we are emotional....

2-SOCIAL MEDIA WRITING IS ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE MONEY WRITING-
Every different platform needs a different approach.
And they need writers a create compelling contents that will draw a large audience towards them....
If you are a good writer,you might consider writing for Social Media Marketing Agencies,Instagram business pages,LinkedIn profiles etc...

3.SALES LETTER/COPY WRITING-
Now those very good writing skills I have mentioned above but the advanced of them all is COPY WRITING.

What is COPY WRITING?
Simply define copy writing as the compelling stories written in a simple,professional and logical form that persuades prospects to buy a particular product or services...
This skill isn't something you can build in a day,it takes time but it's very scalable........

Which of these skills are you picking or you already are using?
Re: The Best Ways To Earn An Income Writing In 2020 by Viktom(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or, 08027025703, or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!
Re: The Best Ways To Earn An Income Writing In 2020 by lessonsoflife: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
AyomideTenTen:

Earning an income writing in 2020 is one of the most lucrative skills you should be positive about in the year 2020...

There are so many ways to earn strategically writing skillfully and logically for platforms and different organizations...

1.CONTENT WRITING-
Do you know that there are different blogs,organizations, Facebook pages paying people to write good and valuable contents daily?
YES!!!
They have the idea,but it's just like needing a PROFESSIONAL DIRECTOR for a MOVIE to direct very good SCENES...

-EDUCATES

-INFORMS

-INSPIRES

-EMPOWERS

Your content must educate people and it must be something your audience must easily understand when reading it.

It must contain valuable information people can use and add to their daily activites be it business wise,relationship or whatever that people consider most relevating.......

Another way to write a good content is writing a content that inspires,WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO BE INSPIRED

Also,when creating a content,create a content that empowers people(I'm sure you understand).

1-HEALTH

2-WEALTH

3-Relationship
This niche has gone a long way to making 6 figures monthly for my friend who owns SORRAM(A school for singles and married)and there are people give real good testimonies about it.

And they need writers a create compelling contents that will draw a large audience towards them....
If you are a good writer,you might consider writing for Social Media Marketing Agencies,Instagram business pages,LinkedIn profiles etc...

Now those very good writing skills I have mentioned above but the advanced of them all is COPY WRITING.

What is COPY WRITING?
Simply define copy writing as the compelling stories written in a simple,professional and logical form that persuades prospects to buy a particular product or services...
This skill isn't something you can build in a day,it takes time but it's very scalable........

Your friend writing for relationship, is it for international or for Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Best Ways To Earn An Income Writing In 2020 by neyopumpn(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
AyomideTenTen:

1.CONTENT WRITING-
YES!!!

-EDUCATES

-INFORMS

-INSPIRES

-EMPOWERS

1-HEALTH

2-WEALTH

3-Relationship

What is COPY WRITING?

Good content, kindly help me with a kick start in content writing. I have keen interest in both content writing and social media management, just got my upwork account created/approved and I will like you to mentor me so as to make it a walk in the park. Chat me on o8o23ooo833. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Best Ways To Earn An Income Writing In 2020 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
07051498424 that's my WhatsApp contact

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Review Bank Charges This New Year Just Got This / He Wants To Invest One Million Naira In Pig Farming, Please Advise / Getting Funds To Start Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.