Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu (38727 Views)

Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Made4naijalove: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Police officers assault boy who refused to unlock his iPhone in Enugu

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Me7MX2R_nc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by LOGOBELT: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bro I advise you to quit, blogging is not in you

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by OdefaGirl(f): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
These people.... 'Shaking my head'
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Jimalicoco(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
I tot IGP said,police has no right to check our phone

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
A robbery operation was going on in my area yesterday,and the place is few miles away from p/station,we tried to called their emergency no,explained everything then we are assured they will be there in a moment

We are surprised we started to hear their siren blowing away towards our area,after several hours those robbers left

but here they are expert in trashing fundamental human right

i blame buhari

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by danny56: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why checking his phone without a warrant Nigeria please wake up...!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by QuickStandard: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
But is it legal, to stop and search people's phones and laptops?

Cos I am not understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by GeneralPula: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
angry
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by itoldu: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nairaland and waiting one day for stories posted on LIB. grin grin grin

Let’s wait till the update of the arrest of the Policemen. Oh schucks! That would be tomorrow cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by SouthNigerian: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
In Nigeria, Law Enforcement Agents have abandoned their jobs.

They no longer enforce the Law, they now Enforce the Law situated around their Belly.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by dopemama(f): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin angry
CANDYDADDY:
A robbery operation was going on in my area yesterday,and the place is few miles away from p/station,we tried to called their emergency no,explained everything then we are assured they will be there in a moment

We are surprised we started to hear their siren blowing away towards our area,after several hours those robbers left
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Sunofgod(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Animals.....the police force should be sued.

11 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by lonelydora: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
They have been arrested on IGP's order. But NPF refused to give their identities.

35 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by ReubenE(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is the reason why I don't feel a thing when they get killed.

Security Forces always punishing and killing those they are paid to protect.

Death to any police or military that does not know his work.

Those that are yet to experience their abuse will never understand

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
I heard they've been arrested
Twitter made sure they arrested the officers

I beg guys I want to.sale these 2 items please

I want to use the money for.urgent computer training
Of you can buy them or loan me 12k with them I will.be OK

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Dhortunn(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Old Gist since yesterday.

Reports say the officers involved have been arrested.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by tellwisdom: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Late news all the time...this news is a week old or more
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Bigval5: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Twitter straight
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by jofagba: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Direct UK used laptops up for pickup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by 234GT(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
All because they want to tax him!
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Azmanaty: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Legal criminals backed by law.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by darthv: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
.bastard
Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Zoroaster: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
lonelydora:
They have been arrested on IGP's order. But NPF refused to give their identities.
Nice

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by eedimo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
What else do you expect from a country were the authorities decide which law the would obey.

A failed state indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by mosho2good: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
This made me smile.
*Women, Be Conscious of What You Teach Our Children*

My 3 year old child sang about 5 prayer songs yesterday's morning, all centered on praising her mother and asking Allaah to help, bless and reward her. She mentioned so many wonderful things that her mother has done.I waited for my own share of the prayers and praises, but nothing. Not even once did she mentioned me - the father.

The only place where I fit in was the third song where she used the word "parent". I listened to all without saying a word. God kukuma dey.

Later in the day, my daughter was playing naughty. Her mother cautioned her several times, but she continued being naughty. When the mother saw that the child was not listening, she told her: "if you don't stop, I'll call you daddy for you now. "
I was listening from my room. When the child persisted again, her mother echoed the threat again : "Your dad is coming with cane. He will beat you if you don't stop being naughty. "
that's where I com vex. "So na me be terrorist abi?" I bellowed as I angrily walked out from the bedroom. You taught your child the song on how to praise you, love you, pray for you and see the good in you. You even told her about how you carried her in your womb for 9 months, backed her, fed her and sacrificed so much.
But for her dad, he is that monster that roars like a lion, beat with fury and deserved to be feared. My child should pee in the pant at my arrival, jitter and become leafy when she see me. Àbí bẹ́ẹ̀ kọ́?"

Dear mothers

Abeg, let the children know that we too contributed our quota to their moral, spiritual and social developments as Allaah has enjoined. Let the children know that we are their friends, well wisher, helper, advisers, financial supporters and not just some whip holding tyrants. Let them know that their fathers pay their school fees, put food on the table, pay for their clothes, shoes and bags, He pays for the house they live, pays a lot  of bills and had to risk his life, work his times out and burn lots of energies in the hot sun to meet all these needs.

Bin Tin Laye

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by Kendumazy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
IPHONE sounds like ICRIME to these police officers. It's indeed a shithole. Trump was right afterall. Just look at the the level of human rights abuse we found ourselves. It's such a sad situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by chukwuibuipob: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
sad bastards. Later one CP will go on air and tell tue whole world it is ILLEGAL for these BLACK PIGS IDIOTS to size pipu /search their phone. PIGS

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu by frankmoney(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
I like his doggedness..... Nigerian police need to carry out mental evaluation for thier officers , so many of them are have mental issues

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point / Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.